Page 1 of 70 123451151 ... LastLast
    Niffleheim

Default Inhumans Appreciation 2021

Happy New Year Inhumans fans

2020 Was a quiet year for the Inhumans hopefully the silent Royals will get more stories in 2021

Top 10 Inhumans

Last edited by Tofali; 01-01-2021 at 02:19 PM.

Niffleheim

Recommended reading in order of publication

The Origin of the Inhumans
    Inhumans: Beware the Inhumans

Inhumans Inhumans vol. 2 #1–12
    Fantastic Four/Inhumans Inhumans vol. 3 #1–4; Fantastic Four vol. 3 #51–54
    Inhumans: Culture Shock Inhumans vol. 4 #1–6
    Young Inhumans Inhumans vol. 4 #1–12
    Decimation: Son of M Son of M #1–6
    Silent War Silent War #1–6
    Secret Invasion: Inhumans Secret Invasion: Inhumans #1–4; Thor #146–147
    War of Kings: Road to War of Kings Secret Invasion: War of Kings; War of Kings Saga
    War of Kings War of Kings #1–6
    Realm of Kings

Infinity
    Inhumanity Inhuman Vol. 1 - 3
    Secret Wars Inhumans: Attilan Rising #1–5
    All-New Inhumans All-New Inhumans Vol 1 - 2
    Uncanny Inhumans Uncanny Inhumans Vol 1 - 4
    Death of X
    IVX
    Royals Royals Vol 1 - 2
    Black Bolt Black Bolt Vol 1 - 2
    Death of the Inhumans
    Last edited by Tofali; 01-01-2021 at 01:45 AM.

Niffleheim

Top 10 Rogues Gallery

Past Appreciation threads

The Terrigen Mists: Incomparable Inhumans Appreciation 2018

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...n+appreciation

The Inhuman Condition: From Terrigenesis to the Moon - Inhuman Appreciation 2019

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...n+appreciation

Inhumans Appreciation 2020

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...reciation-2020
    Last edited by Tofali; 01-24-2021 at 05:08 AM.

Happy New Year to the Inhumans and their fans .

Galaxies Wanderer

Attachment 103821
    art by Tom Jilesen

Happy New Year! May this year bring them (and us) good news and great surprises!

...thinking about rereading some favorites

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    I never understood why the artist drew Lockjaw like that. He never ever looked like that anywhere.

Last edited by Force de Phenix; 01-01-2021 at 06:37 PM.

The first appearance of an inhuman:

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Someone pointed out on Twitter that it seems like the new Ms. Marvel logo showed on Disney Investors Day has Terrigen Crystals in the background. I mean, I'm not 100% sure it's supposed to be terrigen specifically, but there is definitely a crystalized effect in the background in blue color that resembles the crystals. And crystals are not something that are usually associated with Kamala as an individual character, so it's an interesting design choice. Could be yet another evidence Marvel is giving the Inhumans another chance.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 01-01-2021 at 08:51 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Someone pointed out on Twitter that it seems like the new Ms. Marvel logo showed on Disney Investors Day has Terrigen Crystals in the background. I mean, I'm not 100% sure it's supposed to be terrigen specifically, but there is definitely a crystalized effect in the background in blue color that resembles the crystals. And crystals are not something that are usually associated with Kamala as an individual character, so it's an interesting design choice. Could be yet another evidence Marvel is giving the Inhumans another chance.
    Maybe, though the Lighting bolt that represents the S could also work. It looks unusal to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I'm worried about having them reintroduced to the MCU. Even though the show was on ABC, a Disney company, it doesn't mean it's canon, and I don't see the actors returning. Rebooting can definitely work. In the Avengers video games, Kamala is an inhuman, but the Boltagon family is nowhere to be seen. It's a cool mystery since it reminds me of Agents of Shield, and supports the idea that the inhumans are a whole species and not just 5 characters. I wouldn't mind seeing one royal in the show. Preferably Crystal, but I have a strong feeling that it will play out like the video game where the House of Boltagon isn't present.

Despite push back from haters online, I consider Kamala as inhuman as Black Bolt so I hope they don't change her origin, but without a huge event like Infinity, I don't see how they spread Terrigenisis on a massive scale. The video game only had it affect one city. The contaminated Terrigen water was an interesting take since it didn't require a Thanos level event, but given the fact that Ms. Marvel will take place after Endgame, who knows what had happened while that happened.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I'm worried about having them reintroduced to the MCU. Even though the show was on ABC, a Disney company, it doesn't mean it's canon, and I don't see the actors returning. Rebooting can definitely work. In the Avengers video games, Kamala is an inhuman, but the Boltagon family is nowhere to be seen. It's a cool mystery since it reminds me of Agents of Shield, and supports the idea that the inhumans are a whole species and not just 5 characters. I wouldn't mind seeing one royal in the show. Preferably Crystal, but I have a strong feeling that it will play out like the video game where the House of Boltagon isn't present.

Despite push back from haters online, I consider Kamala as inhuman as Black Bolt so I hope they don't change her origin, but without a huge event like Infinity, I don't see how they spread Terrigenisis on a massive scale. The video game only had it affect one city. The contaminated Terrigen water was an interesting take since it didn't require a Thanos level event, but given the fact that Ms. Marvel will take place after Endgame, who knows what had happened while that happened.
    Maybe she ate one of those "Nature Max Supplements Fish Oil" from a bottle that wasn't recovered, and it was just sitting there all this time.