Page 67 of 70 FirstFirst ... 17576364656667686970 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1044

Wow, someone did their homework. Those are Maximus's original goons in the background.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fort Nerd View Post
    Wow, someone did their homework. Those are Maximus's original goons in the background.
    The last big Inhuman comic pretty much ended them with a writer that didn't know anything about them from the previous 2 years, and now they are getting a chance with a writer who clearly took the time and effort to.

I'm a bit worried we might get a screamy Black Bolt. He was yelling at a aircraft in textless preview and left on a moon shouldn't be a problem for him. Although going by the title of the chapter it's probably not what it seems
    Last edited by mung; 11-24-2021 at 06:03 PM.

I enjoyed the Once and Future miniseries. It was fun seeing the royal family as teens and I wouldn't mind if they adapted in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I enjoyed the Once and Future miniseries. It was fun seeing the royal family as teens and I wouldn't mind if they adapted in the future.
    I liked the art, but the plot was slightly incomprehensible at first and I only got it at 2nd try. The future Royal Family is on the run from a King/Regent who doesn't actually mean any harm to them, at least until one day he becomes the Unspoken. So the entire plot is based on misunderstanding and/or Elisha lying to them.

Astonishing Member

Once and Future also doesn't really make sense when Triton was canonically old enough to have been witness to the sinking of the Lusitania as a teenager and may have courted Dorma

Medusa being an age peer to Spider-man also raises... questions about how old Crystal was when she encountered Torch

They could fix those issues with a rewrite. And the films are their own thing so Medusa being the same age as Spider-Man isn't that big a deal.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 11-25-2021 at 03:29 PM.

Astonishing Member

I did enjoy it, but I do agree there are plot points that does make one scratch there head. I feel the idea of the Royals being young and inexpierenced to their positions and standings is the thing that captured most of us. Looking at the steps that made them who they are this day.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

INHUMAN WORLD (RE-)BUILDING

Part Two: The Lost Tribes and Cities

Black Bolt told the other members of the Illuminati about Thanos' quest for his Inhuman son and the sundering of the Inhumans into the Lost Tribes, with each member off to a now-abandoned (except Orollan) Inhuman city to search for that son.

Taklamakan Desert (Northwest China): Could Iso trace her Inhuman ancestry here?
    Pamir Mountains (Tajikistan)
    Atlantic Forest (off the coast of Brazil): Was it originally above the surface and later sunk beneath the ocean, or was it always underwater?
    Carlsberg Ridge (India Ocean at the boundary of the African and Indo-Australian plates, but here it is shown above ground)
    Pangnirtung Fjord (Nunavut, Canada)

Is it possible that these could all be re-populated by the Inhuman diaspora? Did Eldrac teleport specific Inhumans to the cities each would be the most adaptable to? The aquatic/amphibious Inhumans could have been teleported to the Atlantic Forest.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Yeah, the Inhumans time in Avengers Assemble was really nice.
    I thought the NuHumans were handled fairly well (obvious Mutant stand-ins that they ended up being to justify the Civil War arc) although probably the worst depictions of Black Bolt as a king.

"Welp, I'm just going to sign off my entire people to an American government! That sure seems like a good idea! And then maybe I'll put them all in coma's rather than let them be used by Ultron!"

I think the best designs and use of the Royal Family was in the Guardians cartoon, although it took Panther's Quest for them to realize Vanessa Marshall was a better fit as Medusa than Crystal.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    INHUMAN WORLD (RE-)BUILDING

Part Two: The Lost Tribes and Cities

Black Bolt told the other members of the Illuminati about Thanos' quest for his Inhuman son and the sundering of the Inhumans into the Lost Tribes, with each member off to a now-abandoned (except Orollan) Inhuman city to search for that son.

Taklamakan Desert (Northwest China): Could Iso trace her Inhuman ancestry here?
    Pamir Mountains (Tajikistan)
    Atlantic Forest (off the coast of Brazil): Was it originally above the surface and later sunk beneath the ocean, or was it always underwater?
    Carlsberg Ridge (India Ocean at the boundary of the African and Indo-Australian plates, but here it is shown above ground)
    Pangnirtung Fjord (Nunavut, Canada)

Is it possible that these could all be re-populated by the Inhuman diaspora? Did Eldrac teleport specific Inhumans to the cities each would be the most adaptable to? The aquatic/amphibious Inhumans could have been teleported to the Atlantic Forest.
    I want something like that. The newest Inhuman comic could easily be about bringing these Kingdoms back. Have some esstablished characters take up central roles while making some new one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I thought the NuHumans were handled fairly well (obvious Mutant stand-ins that they ended up being to justify the Civil War arc) although probably the worst depictions of Black Bolt as a king.
    Ironically, Mutants are becoming Inhumans and Krakoa the new Attilan now...

Make Inhumans the new Mutants, make Mutants the new Inhumans...

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post

It's all very cyclical in the end .

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post

Oh the irony. You can even count a terrigenesis with the resurrection system. With cocoons included.
    Last edited by Thor-Ul; 11-27-2021 at 09:49 AM.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

I'm rereading Uncanny Inhumans and Time Crash feels the MCU blockbuster waiting to happen.