Page 35 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Who would be the writer likely to have the star power and/or professionalism to look like they were invested to try rebuild the Inhumans back to where they were before Infinity?

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Who would be the writer likely to have the star power and/or professionalism to look like they were invested to try rebuild the Inhumans back to where they were before Infinity?
    Al Ewing but he did tackle the Inhumans already. Maybe Mark Waid but I don't know if he'd care to.

Astonishing Member

So I am not sure Matt Fraction current state with Marvel. I read he felt to busy with other stuff and needed to lessen his workload. Though I also know he was also meant to write them but Marvel was taking them in another direction so he was put off them. If it was just he needed a lesser workload then seeing what he would bring could be cool.

As put Al Ewing is great but he was put on right after the Inhumans-Mutant conflict, so the more neutral parties were also still not ready for them. But now time has gone by, and with how the Mutants are with their nation, the more neutral fans will not see Inhumans in that way I believe.

Now it's the "before Infinity" part, if we exclude that then Kelly Thompson as she was creating new Inhumans after the push and death. Plus her Captain Marvel is right on the edge with using Vox and mentioning Crystal. I could see having Ms. Marvel and Kamran showing up for an arc and using that as a well if this was a tv series a pilot for an Inhuman series.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Al Ewing but he did tackle the Inhumans already. Maybe Mark Waid but I don't know if he'd care to.
    Waid isn't a terrible idea. I couldn't think of anyone who has the clout who might care about continuity. Al Ewing is the best example, but he doesn't have the star power to draw in enough fans to save the book from cancellation. Frankly, they're third tier characters so it's a miracle we got as long a sustained run as we did and hopefully some new fans out of it.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Astonishing Member

So how would the children of the House of Agon celebrate father's day?

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    So how would the children of the House of Agon celebrate father's day?
    Black Bolt got a ward in his solo series. So maybe he would do something with her and Ahura?

Gorgon might try and patch things up with his kids but I doubt it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Black Bolt got a ward in his solo series. So maybe he would do something with her and Ahura?

Gorgon might try and patch things up with his kids but I doubt it.
    Karnak and Leer would be the weirdest.

That just leaves Pietro and Luna.

got me thinking.

So Pietro is not really a mutant, but perhaps an artificial mutant?
    Would that explain why Reed thought he was a mutant or is there another idea?

and then, since the Inhumans/Royals had seem so guided by a genetics council

why would they have not known Pietro's true status?

Since Inhumans are tweaked themselves, from their origins and in current practices, than Pietro shares more similarities with them, than Johnny might have, genetics vs genetics.

Also QS exposed himself to Terrigen, right? But Terrigen seems deadly to mutants or is it under certain conditions?

Since he is not really a mutant, does that explain that at all? Thanks.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    got me thinking.

So Pietro is not really a mutant, but perhaps an artificial mutant?
    Would that explain why Reed thought he was a mutant or is there another idea?

and then, since the Inhumans/Royals had seem so guided by a genetics council

why would they have not known Pietro's true status?

Since Inhumans are tweaked themselves, from their origins and in current practices, than Pietro shares more similarities with them, than Johnny might have, genetics vs genetics.

Also QS exposed himself to Terrigen, right? But Terrigen seems deadly to mutants or is it under certain conditions?

Since he is not really a mutant, does that explain that at all? Thanks.
    I guess the masking of his DNA to look Mutant is good enough to trick those who specialize in Mutant genetics, it would do the same for the Genetics Council. They may have just not cared, by the time we the readers are introduced to the the Council they are less scientists and more politicians.

Ya Son of M really ignored a lot of continuity, so going forward it is a bit hard to tell what should be followed. Though that would work well for an excuse why, that he is also a "pREtenDeR".

Kind of hope they never undo that retcon, we see how the fan base and even some Mutants think of them.

I like them not being 'mutants'

but I think the concept of their artificial creation, 'artificial mutants' is what I consider them, should be played up.

They're not mutated like the FF or Spiderman was.
    They're not even augmented, like Captain America.

They're not born that way because ... x-gene.

Nor are they one of the Marvel-ous races out there: Inhumans, Eternals and others.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Ultimate Member

It does not matter.

Because you would have to fight the factions of folks who don't like Inhumans, the faction who will fight to get the book axed because they view the creative team as ABOVE that project (see Dc's New Ager Heroes) and stores that would refuse to sell the books.

Your best option is to go the OGN route and bypass the toxic comic book store. It's getting to the point of too many creators and books keep getting attacked for existing.

If those factions and others think only Batman or X-Men or Peter Parker should be the only ones with books-that is on them.

Business sense says you keep going after folks-the folks who are NOT spending money at your company.

I would assume Marvel would want more than the money I spend on Miles Morales (which is only 24 bucks thank you subscriptions). What is being tossed out right now (not counting Black Panther in August) is not attracting me.

You can not keep getting made at those who get books. Because not every franchise appeals to everyone. Yet we are still going to see folks throw fits.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    It does not matter.

Because you would have to fight the factions of folks who don't like Inhumans, the faction who will fight to get the book axed because they view the creative team as ABOVE that project (see Dc's New Ager Heroes) and stores that would refuse to sell the books.

Your best option is to go the OGN route and bypass the toxic comic book store. It's getting to the point of too many creators and books keep getting attacked for existing.

If those factions and others think only Batman or X-Men or Peter Parker should be the only ones with books-that is on them.

Business sense says you keep going after folks-the folks who are NOT spending money at your company.

I would assume Marvel would want more than the money I spend on Miles Morales (which is only 24 bucks thank you subscriptions). What is being tossed out right now (not counting Black Panther in August) is not attracting me.

You can not keep getting made at those who get books. Because not every franchise appeals to everyone. Yet we are still going to see folks throw fits.
    It is hinting another vs X-men event will happen but it will be more then one group vs X-men, though high chance it will be Illuminate vs Karoka. I wonder if the Inhumans got involved with this they will not be hit with such a bad response from the other factions since this would be a coalition like, with already many not the biggest X fans seeing the Mutants in a worse light.

Astonishing Member

Idea, the Inhumans are in a self created solar system of 10 planets, that is right in between the space that makes the Kree Utopia and the Kree/Skrull Alliance. Acting as a buffer state basically as part of their treaty.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

90's Attilan