Page 62 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1252585960616263646566 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-inhumans-best-join-mcu/

I thought it was a fun list. I'd probably add the few from the Jenkins/Lee run.
    Having these types of list are great, as it gets people talking. I do agree some of the Young Inhumans would be great.

Astonishing Member

Let's get back into what people want to see when Inhumans return, or better yet if you were in complete control of the next Inhuman content after Darkhold Black Bolt what would you want? Here are some multiple choices for building:
    --- On a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being can barely touch it and 10 being go as crazy as you want how much of Death of the Inhumans would you retcon (You can include what it would be if you want.)

---- For the main characters would they be (A) the Royals, (B) the Paul Jenkins & Jae Lee/Young Inhumans, (C) Nuhumans/other Inhumans created in that era, or a combination of the choices (You can include what characters you would use if you want.)

Main cast: The usual suspects with a greater focus on Ahura
    Setting: old status quo with Royals doing Royal stuff in Attilan but with the previous era being acknowledged in some way (I would love to see more of the Quiet Room, it was such a cool concept and could possibly evolve into its own faction)
    DOTI retcon: There has to be an Inhuman population large enough to fit in a city. The fact that in DOTI Black Bolt decided to just fuck it and kill the Vox drones has to be COMPLETELY retconned. It was super ultra mega absurdly out of character for him to do that. They were not "Kree", they were his people, his subjects.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fort Nerd View Post
    Main cast: The usual suspects with a greater focus on Ahura
    Setting: old status quo with Royals doing Royal stuff in Attilan but with the previous era being acknowledged in some way (I would love to see more of the Quiet Room, it was such a cool concept and could possibly evolve into its own faction)
    DOTI retcon: There has to be an Inhuman population large enough to fit in a city. The fact that in DOTI Black Bolt decided to just fuck it and kill the Vox drones has to be COMPLETELY retconned. It was super ultra mega absurdly out of character for him to do that. They were not "Kree", they were his people, his subjects.
    Ya I agree with Ahura being more focus, with Black Bolt and Medusa IRL baggage, as well being a more open minded royal could see a proper new transition.

The Quite room could be for the Inhumans what S.W.O.R.D. is to Mutants but dealing with the underworld community.

So basically everything in DotI plays out but instead of killing them he destroys the machine that frees them, like what happened with Crystal and Lockjaw?

Hi all! I've been out of the loop on Inhumans. Have they not appeared at all since Death of the Inhumans? I saw Black Bolt has a Darkhold one-shot, but has that been it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mundungus View Post
    Hi all! I've been out of the loop on Inhumans. Have they not appeared at all since Death of the Inhumans? I saw Black Bolt has a Darkhold one-shot, but has that been it?
    Medusa and Crystal were in F4 a few times. Cates has been pulling Lockjaw around from book to book. The rest have not been anywhere else, barely mentioned or even referenced.

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    Medusa and Crystal were in F4 a few times. Cates has been pulling Lockjaw around from book to book. The rest have not been anywhere else, barely mentioned or even referenced.
    Thanks! I appreciate the quick response.

Black Bolt was also in Waid's Dr Strange run in issue 15/16. And in the more recent History of the MU, but that's a given. He had a page in the Marvel comics #1000, though it was kind of pointless, and the whole family was in Uatu's page.

Astonishing Member

Some Inhumans have appeared in those Marvel voices. Black, LGBTQ+, and Asian. Haven't read the Latino and Latinx but Inferno was on a cover so maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Some Inhumans have appeared in those Marvel voices. Black, LGBTQ+, and Asian. Haven't read the Latino and Latinx but Inferno was on a cover so maybe?
    That reminds me, Medusa was in the women of marvel one shot

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    That reminds me, Medusa was in the women of marvel one shot
    Right forgot about that one.

Astonishing Member

So Marvel seems to be leaning towards forgetting that the other Earth Kingdoms exist, and just Inhumanity is now just all on a planet. However if by a miracle happens and the writer for them goes "ya there are Kingdoms on earth" what would be a good way to explain their absence?

My idea is that New Attilan and Ennilux were focusing on rebuilding the other Kingdoms. Aerie has to be built from the ground up, the refugese from Utolan will need a place. Rebuilding 2 whole kingdoms would take big amount of time and manpower. To explain why they weren't getting involved in the earth shattering events I would say they were playing defensive, getting civilians into their cities and holdings so the rest of earth's heroes could focus more on the threat at hand.

Astonishing Member

It's not impossible that between the rise of Krakoa (with Emma on its ruling council and being head of what is explicitly likened to the East India trading company, that great humanitarian organization) and the formation of the Alliance, with Teddy backed by the half of the Kree that sicced Vox on the tribes; it stands to reason that the other tribes on Earth and Centauri might decide to join the House of Agon in hiding, especially if BB's power is restored enough for him to be a deterrent again

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    It's not impossible that between the rise of Krakoa (with Emma on its ruling council and being head of what is explicitly likened to the East India trading company, that great humanitarian organization) and the formation of the Alliance, with Teddy backed by the half of the Kree that sicced Vox on the tribes; it stands to reason that the other tribes on Earth and Centauri might decide to join the House of Agon in hiding, especially if BB's power is restored enough for him to be a deterrent again
    No question Black Bolt is back to full power, this is the Marvel universe people can come back to life what is a cut throat really. It feels weird for them to be in hiding "We beat the enemy and now.... we must flee". As for Emma if she wants a war they just need to kindly remind her that if it wasn't for the Inhumans helping the Mutants in the end they would have won the war. Still if they all just decided to go somewhere else I want it to be a self created Solar system.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    No question Black Bolt is back to full power, this is the Marvel universe people can come back to life what is a cut throat really. It feels weird for them to be in hiding "We beat the enemy and now.... we must flee". As for Emma if she wants a war they just need to kindly remind her that if it wasn't for the Inhumans helping the Mutants in the end they would have won the war. Still if they all just decided to go somewhere else I want it to be a self created Solar system.
    if the Quiet Council knew where the Inhumans were, they'd play up the "we've forgiven you, lets make peace" and then have Beast/X-Force/Hellions/Brand/Arakii murder them all. and thats on top of the Alliance and Shi'ar looking for their pound of flesh; so hiding is probably the best option.

As for hiding places, I think the Asteroid Belt is best. It tends to be overlooked as a colonization spot in a lot of sci fi and there's both infinite space for growth and for staying under the radar