Page 37 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post

[/IMG]
    Interesting that they remembered to include her.....
    iridia.jpg

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Ulysses had a conversation with Old Logan In CW 2 about all the Inhumans leaving Earth for good. Was he the real Logan?
    I think they threw all of that out. They never specified if it was really Logan since his premonitions weren't 100% accurate everytime.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Ulysses had a conversation with Old Logan In CW 2 about all the Inhumans leaving Earth for good. Was he the real Logan?
    Maybe. The end of CW2 basically said there was no true future so don't put all points into MArvel saying this is what will happen. Because rereading it Logan put how Tony Stark was the reason.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Mine is to bring back the Earth of Franklin Richards' Heroes Reborn pocket universe and put it back on the far side of the Earth-616's Sun as Counter-Earth, which is where it went after Doom's initial clash with the Dreaming Celestial. It had its own Attilan and Inhumans complete with HR versions of the Royal Family except for Crystal who was brought in from 616 as one of the Avengers who sacrificed themselves to defeat Onslaught. After Ashema the Celestial forced all the heroes to return to 616 (including oddly enough the Royal Family aside from Crystal, and She-Hulk, all of whom were native to HR Earth), the Inhumans were left leaderless (the panels didn't show Maximus with them, but he was never heard from since his defeat. The handbooks say the Royal Family and She-Hulk were merged into their 616, original counterparts which always struck me as an unusual solution. Attilan was later somehow abandoned, as it was used by various superteams such as the native Young Allies and 616's Thunderbolts. I say bring back the Inhumans of Heroes Reborn Earth, add the Inhumans of 616 Earth who want to join them, and get Black Bolt (or someone else) to rule over an expanded Attilan of a re-established Counter Earth.
    If Marvel does go with the all Inhumans except the Royals (and some distant Inhumans) are alive, then yes to this. As I have put before why have a Royal family if they don't have a people. Since it was a merge it could have a unique feel if they have characters that might have different views depending on the earth.

Astonishing Member

Alright lets go back to the old discussion definitive costumes.

Force de Phenix saw Luna having a mask with the Inhuman antenne. As well for Ahura a Kang armour.

Myself I saw Luna having a silver outfit with a black diamond to represent both her parents, adding a brown Avenger jacket if she went the superhero role. For Ahura it really would be the path he is taking for the future if it is just CEO Ennilux then a suit and tie look he has going on now with turning the Bolts more into a brand. But if went and embraced the Royal then a Boltagon regalia but adding to it, maybe a face cover, and or changing the colours. Red with silver Bolts.

I hope the Inhumans appear in comics soon.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Incredible Member

I have to go dig out my old issues, they are in storage, but what happened to all the Nuhumans? The people who gained powers from the gas? They they all disappear too, or is it just brushed under the rug currently? Like they still exist and alive, but just not referenced?

I really enjoyed that Secret Avengers run.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanks View Post
    I have to go dig out my old issues, they are in storage, but what happened to all the Nuhumans? The people who gained powers from the gas? They they all disappear too, or is it just brushed under the rug currently? Like they still exist and alive, but just not referenced?

Really hope we get an update on what happened to every nuhuman not named Kamala or Lunella.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Really hope we get an update on what happened to every nuhuman not named Kamala or Lunella.
    Same. So many ripe opportunities to create new characters to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanks View Post

They are still on earth. We Iso and several of them in the marvel rising Mini.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I wanna see Mosaic back. They should put inhumans like him, Ren Kimura, and Psynapse on some teams.

They won't get solos anymore, but they can explore and build their characters more.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I wanna see Mosaic back. They should put inhumans like him, Ren Kimura, and Psynapse on some teams.

They won't get solos anymore, but they can explore and build their characters more.
    Could easily have them make a team with them, just add 2-3 more.

To me, the Inhumans are a specific genetic creation and science thereof.

A DNA matrix, whatever, that is composed of thousands or more genetic codes of other races in the universe, notably under Kree control or at one time.

Somehow it is decided (process, natural, both) that any particular birth will have the genetic potentials of a particular race/sentient species. Perhaps it is random in some, but can be controlled in others (Royals?)
    In most cases the most obvious genetic expression happens after exposure to Terrigens.
    But in some cases or some proportion the genetics may have already expressed - the Inhumans who appear alien from birth or childhood (perspective - to homo sapiens type humanoids ** But what about Universal Inhumans. Does the same thing occur - genetic expression not like parent race?)
    ** here's a thought I just had recently
    Is it possible that with Inhuman migrations/colonies and eventual breeding with normal humans (or other races on Earth), that Inhuman gene actually infects/dominates/recreates itself in all the genetic matter.
    No person , no NuHuman registers as human anymore. They are wholly Inhuman especially once terrigened.
    of course that could explain Luna. Her genes were not canceled out. But I might have to work on that, maybe that is not totally born out in stories and other canon.
    But the first part must be right. Inhumans were created to be influenced by one or more of thousands of different species and genetic potentials. They really are more unique than anything, certainly mutants.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    To me, the Inhumans are a specific genetic creation and science thereof.

A DNA matrix, whatever, that is composed of thousands or more genetic codes of other races in the universe, notably under Kree control or at one time.

Somehow it is decided (process, natural, both) that any particular birth will have the genetic potentials of a particular race/sentient species. Perhaps it is random in some, but can be controlled in others (Royals?)
    In most cases the most obvious genetic expression happens after exposure to Terrigens.
    But in some cases or some proportion the genetics may have already expressed - the Inhumans who appear alien from birth or childhood (perspective - to homo sapiens type humanoids ** But what about Universal Inhumans. Does the same thing occur - genetic expression not like parent race?)
    ** here's a thought I just had recently
    Is it possible that with Inhuman migrations/colonies and eventual breeding with normal humans (or other races on Earth), that Inhuman gene actually infects/dominates/recreates itself in all the genetic matter.
    No person , no NuHuman registers as human anymore. They are wholly Inhuman especially once terrigened.
    of course that could explain Luna. Her genes were not canceled out. But I might have to work on that, maybe that is not totally born out in stories and other canon.
    But the first part must be right. Inhumans were created to be influenced by one or more of thousands of different species and genetic potentials. They really are more unique than anything, certainly mutants.
    It is kind of weird. The whole they get powers from alien DNA was added later on. But then adding it the Kree created of other species makes it wonder why they picked some groups over others.

Although are you saying the Inhuman gene overtakes others I can see the Kree doing that. A way to turn all non Kree into servants, most likely creating a focus where Inhumans worship them.