Page 59 of 70 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

So Inhuman magic side, is more like the Force from Star Wars. Not magic but a wonder tied into the universe itself.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

This kinda confirms that they are retconning Ms. Marvel to not be inhuman, but Green Lantern light. The people who hate inhumans are going to have a field day with this. I wonder how long it's going to take them to retcon her race in the comics. People were up in arms about the Maximoff twins, but they'll let this pass.

Astonishing Member

Still possible to have an Inhuman gene. Maybe this is her power, or if it is a bracelet it only works for someone with the Inhuman gene. I will find it extra stupid if they use Kamran the both of them being Inhuman actually does play a part of their relationship, and not make them.

Ya people who are complaining about the Maximoff change but are ok with this are either stupid or hypocrites since there was a legal reason for those changes.

Adaptations that make unnecessary changes usually do bad.

If she’s not Inhuman then it’s gonna be a long ass time until they get rebooted. Damn you Buck and Perlmutter.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    The people who hate inhumans are going to have a field day with this.
    If that happens they have the attitude problem not us.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    If she’s not Inhuman then it’s gonna be a long ass time until they get rebooted. Damn you Buck and Perlmutter.
    I'd also say Loeb but maybe he was forced to push Inhumans by Perlmutter?

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I'd also say Loeb but maybe he was forced to push Inhumans by Perlmutter?
    Yeah prior to phase 3 Feige had to answer to Perlmutter. Not to mention Perlmutter was the reason it took so long for Black Panther and Captain Marvel to get made and he only let Feige make them if he agreed to make an Inhumans film. Eventually Feige got sick of Perlmutters bs and told Disney that if they don’t do something then he’s out. Naturally, Disney decided to give Feige full creative control of marvel studios but Perlmutter still wanted to make the Inhumans a thing so he decided to press forward with the show, and unfortunately we all know how that ends. Not helping matters was that Marvel would eventually get the rights to the mutants back, which meant it was curtains for the Inhumans in any medium if their names weren’t Kamala or Lunella. Heck even the recent expansions for the avengers game make zero mention of the Inhumans.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Yeah prior to phase 3 Feige had to answer to Perlmutter. Not to mention Perlmutter was the reason it took so long for Black Panther and Captain Marvel to get made and he only let Feige make them if he agreed to make an Inhumans film. Eventually Feige got sick of Perlmutters bs and told Disney that if they don’t do something then he’s out. Naturally, Disney decided to give Feige full creative control of marvel studios but Perlmutter still wanted to make the Inhumans a thing so he decided to press forward with the show, and unfortunately we all know how that ends. Not helping matters was that Marvel would eventually get the rights to the mutants back, which meant it was curtains for the Inhumans in any medium if their names weren’t Kamala or Lunella. Heck even the recent expansions for the avengers game make zero mention of the Inhumans.
    I know these are all rumors and guesses people made, so I wouldn't take all this as fact, but fandom tall tales.

It's the telephone game run amok. Remember when people swore the Maximoff twins were going to be inhumans and we're 100% sure of it? They're mutates.

Which is funny because they use Terrigin as a plot device. Attilan should be a DLC like Wakanda at the least.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 10-24-2021 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    If that happens they have the attitude problem not us.
    Yeah. It's just going to be non-stop now when we see anything Ms. Marvel, they going to mention the same sh*t verbatim over and over again.

Also, do we have to hear "make inhumans a thing" on here too? I didn't mind them being a thing, or in layman's terms, being included in the grand scheme of things.
    Last edited by Force de Phenix; 10-24-2021 at 07:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    Yeah. It's just going to be non-stop now when we see anything Ms. Marvel, they going to mention the same sh*t verbatim over and over again.

Also, do we have to hear "make inhumans a thing" on here too? I didn't mind them being a thing, or in layman's terms, being included in the grand scheme of things.
    I didn’t mean that as an insult. I was just saying that Perlmutter was still determined to continue with his pet project despite Feige gaining full control of the film side of things. I want the Inhumans to thrive as well.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

The crystal fist is a major red flag for me, but it doesn't have to mean her Inhuman legacy is getting erased. Maybe they're saving some reveals for a surprise, like they did with Kid Loki and Classic Loki.

This show is the best opportunity they have right now to Feige-ify a horrifyingly mishandled part of Marvel's IP. If they intentionally refused to use this chance, they are adding to the mishandling.

As always, I trust in Feige.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

My hope is that the visuals of her powers will change as her body adapts. For all we know that picture is what she'll look like when she first uses her power but it later looks more organic.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fort Nerd View Post
    The crystal fist is a major red flag for me, but it doesn't have to mean her Inhuman legacy is getting erased. Maybe they're saving some reveals for a surprise, like they did with Kid Loki and Classic Loki.

This show is the best opportunity they have right now to Feige-ify a horrifyingly mishandled part of Marvel's IP. If they intentionally refused to use this chance, they are adding to the mishandling.

I really do hope for a good Inhuman surprise.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Fort Nerd View Post

The bands seem to signify attaching her powers to her culture than having her connected to the Inhumans. If that is the case they can have the character stand on her own.

I hope Feige still has plans for the Inhumans in the MCU even after this revelation.
    Last edited by Tofali; 10-24-2021 at 01:07 PM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough