Page 31 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Is there a good way to introduce the Inhumans in MCU with royal family being involved first? I am just wondering with Ms Marvel coming up if there good way to introduce the concepts of human with going to deep inhuman stuff which for some reason Marvel still has toxic. I think the Avengers game did a solid job doing it but I was wondering has there been an other set ups that have work without royal family and Attitlan.

Honestly Mutants should not be only being who are persecuted, For me it is like saying Black people or Jews should be only people persecuted in America and we know that is not case for example recently Asians have gotten focus for the mistreatment they have gotten in America. Anyways the point is a more well rounded Marvel would have Inhumans facing on some level issues that mutants have imo it is just not real for them not to face some of the samethings. But a good writer could put a contrast so they are doing the exact same things for example in real life Asians by racists are seen as "the model minority" it is thrown in other minorities faces why can't you be like Asians. So it is possible to have two different problematic takes on minorities. And before Krakoa you could have gone why can't mutants by like Inhumans they just want to live away by themselves and not bother anyone.

I think that should have been contrast between the two groups Inhumans who are more isolationist who are just trying to get their people and back to their space ,Mutants who are trying live with in human society and frequently interact with humans. Both groups would face prejudice but they would be different interactions with them because what each one is trying to do. I have a bad joke about Marvel is Human Torch, Inferno and Sunfire all on fire walk into a bar. Marvel citizens immediately throw sunfire out of the bar for being Mutant. It is amazing Marvel humans ability to tell super beings apart. Anyways overall it is fine to have some over lap you already point that out tho
    Right now the Inhumans overlap with either the X-men or the Eternals. So I could see them being benched unless they find an angle. I just choose the space opera angle from Annihilation. That's where the Inhumans were space bound and they served the Kree. Crystal married Ronan in a political marriage etc.

I think just having Thor or Captain Marvel stumble upon Attilan in their space travels would be fine. The Guardians also work and the plot is just a Doctor Who episode. Ya know, travellers stumble onto a new place and get involved in local problems, eventually helping the natives deal with it. You could do fun matchups and turn them into subplots etc.

Thor v Inhumans writes itself .
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 06-08-2021 at 01:43 PM.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Is there a good way to introduce the Inhumans in MCU with royal family being involved first? I am just wondering with Ms Marvel coming up if there good way to introduce the concepts of human with going to deep inhuman stuff which for some reason Marvel still has toxic. I think the Avengers game did a solid job doing it but I was wondering has there been an other set ups that have work without royal family and Attitlan.
    It depends if Ms. Marvel is inhuman, and if they choose to go into inhuman lore. In Agents of Shield, they were researching unknown artifacts that only some people could touch, and they transformed. Sif from the MCU Thor movie appeared and explained what inhumans were. They became inhumans on a "street" level, and later went to a hidden city of inhumans, which was like Attilan/Orollan/Utolan. Then they were told that they've always existed, but were hidden.

They could use the same dynamic in the MCU. Ms. Marvel could turn into an inhuman, and not know how it happened like in the Avengers video game, and later discovers the Kree in the Captain Marvel (The Marvels) movie who find out that the Skrulls new post is Earth (Secret Invasion). The Kree go to Earth and attack Attilan to use its denizens are soldiers against the Kree. Maximus had already made an agreement with the Kree and the Boltagons join forces with the Avengers/Captain Marvel to try to defeat the Kree.

Whatever they do, they should emphasize the fact that they are Kree experiments and that they are a race, like eternals and mutants, so people can understand why there are so many of them. People always say that the public will get confused. It was easy to understand in Agents of Shield, and in the crappy series that is ABC's Inhumans, they explained it pretty quick. They just have to also put emphasis on the fact that a faction of this species created a ritual/religion of a scientific phenomenon, like real world religions do. The religion and Terrigenisis ritual is their origin story like Spider-Man's spider bite and the Hulk's gamma bomb. Mutants and eternals don't have this.

There's been much more media of inhumans without the Boltagons (the Avengers video games, 6 seasons of Agents of Shield, Marvel Rising) that was suppose to prepare people for The Inhumans movie. They can jump into Attilan. If not that, have Medusa be a street level villain in the Fantastic Four movie like their introduction in the comics.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Right now the Inhumans overlap with either the X-men or the Eternals. So I could see them being benched unless they find an angle. I just choose the space opera angle from Annihilation. That's where the Inhumans were space bound and they served the Kree. Crystal married Ronan in a political marriage etc.

I think just having Thor or Captain Marvel stumble upon Attilan in their space travels would be fine. The Guardians also work and the plot is just a Doctor Who episode. Ya know, travellers stumble onto a new place and get involved in local problems, eventually helping the natives deal with it. You could do fun matchups and turn them into subplots etc.

Thor v Inhumans writes itself .
    I see them going the, what will the Kingdoms become, route. The Terran Kingdoms are what is left of the Inhumans so they will need to unite, but how this will be is the question. Considering unlike Mutant's whose nation is still growing its identity, and Eternals who are some of the smallest groups. The Inhumans different Kingdoms are so apart seeing how they could conflict with each other but need to find a way to unite for survival is good.
    Also as you put a Space theme, I thought of an idea where Inhumans are terraforming a dead planet for Earth to colonize. Using their connections to a number of big powers in the council to fully accept it as Earth's territory on 2 conditions:
    1) The planet has to be divided between different Nations working separately from each other, as members from the council fear what a united earth would be like.
    2) No one nation may have land for themselves, this actually takes from the IRL Outer Space Treaty.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...1-announcement
    Finally resolicited. Rynda's baby boy is coming back comics.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

About time too. I wonder if he needs to read aloud from the Darkhold and if so, will there be a workaround?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Last edited by Force de Phenix; 06-11-2021 at 02:04 PM.

From Ka-Zar

Galaxies Wanderer

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    Yay... still a little far away but yay... I'm pretty curious.
    I don't think it's anything special, on both covers the characters have pairs but BB is alone?

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post

These two are very good!

Astonishing Member

Also a one shot for each hero. So Black Bolt gets his own.

Astonishing Member

More, more. Or say what comic this is from.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    More, more. Or say what comic this is from.
    Fantastic Four Super-Sized Annual: Evolutionary War. It was a tie-in to a cross over event. The Silver Surfer tie-in has features the Eternals.

Why was Crystal in crisis?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Why was Crystal in crisis?
    The inhumans wanted her to come home and reconcile with Quicksilver and were willing to fight for it

The inhumans wanted her to come home and reconcile with Quicksilver and were willing to fight for it
    Oh. Thanks! Wow, I didn't think they really liked Quicksilver, let alone fight Crystal to kidnap her.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!