Page 48 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Every time this speech attacking the x-fans. This just ensures that I NEVER come near any Inhuman content.

And don't worry, I know the reverse is true.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by eliasmachado View Post
    Every time this speech attacking the x-fans. This just ensures that I NEVER come near any Inhuman content.
    Well is this speech talking about ALL x-fans?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

So about those Inhumans….

When/where have they appeared last?
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    i don't think luna is Quicksilver, kid Crystal cheated on him a few times
    And you know this better than Reed Richards who was at Luna's birth and studied her genes?
    Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    She starts with the Human Torch, then goes to , sneaks around with a human, then gets in a wierd love triangle with the Black Knight and Sersi, and n Don't forget The Sentry, Trinity. She hit the FF, Avengers, and the Kree. She's just so awful.
    And this is the sole defining character of Crystal? Nothing else?

Is there a Crystal agenda you would like to pursue in greater, logical detail?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    So about those Inhumans….

When/where have they appeared last?
    Last appearance would have been in the Infinity Comic Primer of Ms. Marvel, and Moongirl & Devildinosaur. Both mentioning their Inhuman origins actually. As for the Royals they had a brief scene in F4 I think 3 months ago Crystal and Luna talked with Johnny Storm from another planet. Black Bolt is in Darkhold event with Alpha coming out the end of this month. The last Inhumans only focus story was Death of the Inhumans. They should have had an Empyre tie-in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Well is this speech talking about ALL x-fans?
    Really? I don't care. Because after reading this thread, the mentality of many Inhumans fans becomes clear to me. X-fans are toxic and childish because they didn't like the plots the editorial created to cause conflicts with their favorite characters (AVX, Decimation, IVX). Few people seem to admit that things are as they are as a result of Marvel's choices.

It makes it seem like the Marvel company is made up only of x-fans who are preventing the Inhumans from appearing in the Fantastic Four or Guardians of The Galaxy books. For sure!

Ultimate Member

Really? I don't care. Because after reading this thread, the mentality of many Inhumans fans becomes clear to me. X-fans are toxic and childish because they didn't like the plots the editorial created to cause conflicts with their favorite characters (AVX, Decimation, IVX). Few people seem to admit that things are as they are as a result of Marvel's choices.

It makes it seem like the Marvel company is made up only of x-fans who are preventing the Inhumans from appearing in the Fantastic Four or Guardians of The Galaxy books. For sure!
    If folks didn't BUY those books-Marvel is forced to change their minds.

No one is required to buy those books that trash characters that they like. Yet folks act like there is a requirement to be considered a fan.

AVX and those other events were NOT done by the Inhuman fans. Yet who took the brunt of the backlash and still do with cheap shots that T'Challa, Wanda, Sam Alexander, Miles Morales, Kamala and Riri KEEP getting as well.

Yes folks are going to ask where are they and if Marvel employees are hinting they can't appear because of a certain fandom. What are Inhumans fans suppose to think?

Because the logic makes no sense. If the appear in a book-no X-Men fan has the right to throw a fit about it. X-Men have 10 books. One Inhuman book or appearance is not going to change that.

Yet as we have seen in comics-movements that want certain character gone from comics no matter how much damage it can or does do to Marvel (or Dc's) bottom line.

Because after reading this thread, the mentality of many Inhumans fans becomes clear to me.
    It helps if you read Inhuman fan posts in earlier threads for you to get a greater scope of what the Inhuman fanbase thinks. Which, similar to the X-fans, is not unanimous, though there maybe be a majority view. And separate the books from the fans.

A lot of Inhuman fans do lay the blame on the power-that-be in Marvel, for what it's worth, whether you see evidence of it or not.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Okay I get you're not like what my perception of most X Men fans are.

And you're right to blame editorial the most (but people follow trends)

But there is history starting from how X fans came to treat Wanda after DA and HoM

and then when they perceived that Inhumans were being elevated above them, or I'm not sure what that is.

I certainly overreact so I'm sorry to have angered you. You're right, I don't like when others do the broad stroke so I shouldn't be surprised if someone calls me out for that.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Okay I get you're not like what my perception of most X Men fans are.

And you're right to blame editorial the most (but people follow trends)

But there is history starting from how X fans came to treat Wanda after DA and HoM

and then when they perceived that Inhumans were being elevated above them, or I'm not sure what that is.

I certainly overreact so I'm sorry to have angered you. You're right, I don't like when others do the broad stroke so I shouldn't be surprised if someone calls me out for that.
    Don't need to apologize you clearly pointed out this is because of X-fans who are negative. Eliasmachado put it themselves they don't care, as I guess they have a stick by no matter what. This isn't a big shock really because (AND THIS IS TO MOST BUT NOT ALL) it is quite common to see in the X community "Hey this person should be a Mutant". Where some Inhumans if they get changed to Mutant status it is ok to like them, or to explain why a character is smart. It also at times almost feels like a Super-human arms race, get as many characters Mutants so we can see people brag how powerful the Mutants are.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

No, a lot of them are toxic because of the articles they publish online and the things they say on forums, Twitter, YouTube, reddit, etc. If you search for anything inhumans to get an update, it's only negative trash.

It doesn't have to be like this.

I guarantee a lot of these people have never even picked up an inhumans book. I'm an X-Men fan and I got more into inhumans because of it not despite of it.

It's cringe worthy, and no one put you in that category. You can be a fan of both groups like a lot of people without dragging the inhumans in the mud.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    No, a lot of them are toxic because of the articles they publish online and the things they say on forums, Twitter, YouTube, reddit, etc. If you search for anything inhumans to get an update, it's only negative trash.

I guarantee a lot of these people have never even picked up an inhumans book. I'm an X-Men fan and I got more into inhumans because of it not despite of it.
    Same here. Flint's arc in All New Inhumans was the first FULL story arc of Inhumans I bought. Before that it was the first issue of Jae Lee run of Inhumans.
    Then came Moon Girl & Ms Marvel.

What Ike did was a business choice. How Marvel addressed that was WRONG. How some of these websites addressed it was WRONG. All they did was add fuel to a fire that never should have been lit.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post

It's cringe worthy, and no one put you in that category. You can be a fan of both groups like a lot of people without dragging the inhumans in the mud.
    This. When you have fans writing a review of All New Inhumans that is just them giving it a low score simply bc it's an Inhumans book and obviously not reading it, telling the author's of the Inhumans books that they hope their series gets cancelled, telling fans of Inhumans that they are horrible people for even liking the Inhumans (bc they used to have slaves and therefore you clearly support slavery) and just tearing down the Inhumans to build the mutants up...you might be toxic. And I see so many X-Men fans do this still to this day.

You're right, it does not have to be like this, but it is.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

I’d love to see them again. It was nice to see Crystal recently in FF.

Ms. Marvel just doesn’t “feel” like an Inhuman to me. Nor do any of the other new ones. It’s as if they’re not alien-like or weird enough. Well maybe that green leopard woman. But she seems more like a mutant.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

1631808116352.jpg
    THE DARKHOLD OMEGA #1
    STEVE ORLANDO (W) • CIAN TORMEY (A) • Cover by JOE BENNETT

VARIANT COVER BY SCOTT HEPBURN • SPOILER VARIANT COVER BY GARY FRANK
    DESIGN VARIANT COVER BY CIAN TORMEY

THE FATE OF ALL EXISTENCE LIES IN THE HANDS OF FIVE TWISTED MINDS! Five of the world’s greatest heroes – Spider-Man, Black Bolt, Blade, Wasp, and Iron Man – took a chance and read from the cursed Darkhold. They were meant to gain the power to fight back the dread elder god Chthon – but instead they’ve lost their minds and all they once held dear. Was it worth the cost? And who is their bold new ally – a product of Chthon’s dark dimension, or something else entirely? Steve Orlando and Cian Tormey deliver a heart-pounding conclusion to the epic Darkhold event – and introduce a hero who will take the Marvel Universe by storm!

32 PGS./ONE-SHOT/Rated T+ …$3.99