Page 60 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    The bands seem to signify attaching her powers to her culture than having her connected to the Inhumans. If that is the case they can have the character stand on her own.

I hope Feige still has plans for the Inhumans in the MCU even after this revelation.
    She could stand on her own and be an inhuman like she has been for these past couple of years. Are her powers going to come from a family heirloom instead of her metamorphosis? Maybe. I see her inhumanity as something that's a part of her character because it was her awakening. I understand that a lot of people dismiss it from either a bias, or they detach the character from her origin because they don't care. Was being a mutant really important to Wanda Maximoff? No, and her magical aspect is more interesting, but I still think it was interesting having a mutant that wasn't related to the intellectual property of the X-Men be a member of a more inclusive team. It made them appear to be more dispersed in the world.

We'll see what happens. Maybe she'll be the new Quasar.

Niffleheim

With Wanda her culture wasn’t as important as the message they chose to adapt and yes what has been circulating online is the bands are an heirloom.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    With Wanda her culture wasn’t as important as the message they chose to adapt and yes what has been circulating online is the bands are an heirloom.
    I wonder if it's going to be like Green Lantern/Thor that only she can wear it, or if her family members/villains put it on will they be able to use it.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I wonder if it's going to be like Green Lantern/Thor that only she can wear it, or if her family members/villains put it on will they be able to use it.
    I was hoping for quantum bands but I can even see the Stormranger suit coming out of those bands just to streamline her adaptation (thinking about it some more nah it sounds dumb lol)
    Last edited by Tofali; 10-24-2021 at 03:53 PM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Astonishing Member

If it is the Stormranger then there can still be a Kree and Inhuman connection.

Astonishing Member

When the Inhumans do get a chance to come back, what would be the best choice for a villain/threat? Someone/something new, or using someone/something already esstablished?

Hopefully Maximus doesn't revert again. He was pretty much on their side from war of kings until Inhuman/Hickvengers. Then back on their side again and even healed from his madness in Royals. Plus there was plenty of flops even before then. I think Maximus staying good would assist/force writers to develop other inhuman villains.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I'd like an external threat for a little while. Maybe bring back Maelstrom and try to make him interesting?
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Astonishing Member

So we have not Maximus, which ya he might make a move out of bordem.

Maelstrom I can see, especially for a Inhuman resurrection story.

Myself if Inhumans get to retcon like 99% of DotI then use a villain already known since we are keeping the ball going, if not that DotI plays out andthis is the Inhumans starting from scratch a new villain is needed to help with setting the new status quo.

Which is the current status of the Inhumans? Are the ones from the Royal family all alive, or is anyone dead? Are they on Earth or in space? Do they have a city, or is it just them? Do new Inhumans appear at random among normal people like they used to, even if no comics show that happening?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    Which is the current status of the Inhumans? Are the ones from the Royal family all alive, or is anyone dead? Are they on Earth or in space? Do they have a city, or is it just them? Do new Inhumans appear at random among normal people like they used to, even if no comics show that happening?
    They abdicated and are civilians, and a villain called Vox destroyed a new base they had on the moon, so they are "homeless." Medusa destroyed the Terrigen that they had and the cloud, so only smaller cities have Terrigen. They destroyed the Terrigen Cloud five years ago at the end of Inhumans vs. X-Men, so they technically "stopped them from making new inhumans, "so there haven't been new sprouts of inhumans, but all of the ones on Earth are alive and well. There are lots of inhuman cities we assume exist. Maximus and Triton are dead. We don't know where they are, writers haven't cared to be specific with such details. They are in limbo. The Black Bolt Darkhold book was supposed to come out last year, and nothing big happened.

I'e finally seen Dune last Monday and I would give anything for Rebecca Ferguson to get cast as Medusa. She'd be absolute perfection.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    Is Attilan still around somewhere?
    New Attilan was last seen in the Hudson still.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fort Nerd View Post
    I'e finally seen Dune last Monday and I would give anything for Rebecca Ferguson to get cast as Medusa. She'd be absolute perfection.
    Yes very much agree with this.