Page 27 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    So we got a CBR article about how people are already comparing the Eternals movie to the Inhumans series. Since the two projects come from two different divisions in Disney/Marvel, there's a lot to differentiate them by, and while some of the skepticism may be founded, I think if the movie becomes successful it will pave the way for a proper MCU introduction of Inhumans, when the time is right.
    The articles took some superficial elements like Karnak's power with the eternals' motifs. I get they probably have a quota of articles they have to write, but it's like the writer doesn't know much about (or ignores their knowledge purposely) of inhumans and eternals. I think The Eternals is going to be about a retconned immortal alien race of humanoids who build civilizations for humans and fight an alien invasion (Celestials) as opposed to a race of Terran humanoids that trigger their powers with alien fog and hide from humans because of conflict. Have they written articles about the X-Men being similar to the Attilanean inhumans and their politics?

Most people on Twitter and the forums seem to be excited for The Eternals because it'll be the origin of the MCU mutants, or so they think. It probably will be.

Astonishing Member

"The architecture also evokes a similar style to the Inhuman homeworld of Attilan." Ok this article can NOT be used. How uninformed are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    "The architecture also evokes a similar style to the Inhuman homeworld of Attilan." Ok this article can NOT be used. How uninformed are they?
    LOL. I hope people can appreciate and tell the difference between the Terran races. They keep saying "cosmic race" when they're from Earth and later went to a moon (both inhumans and eternals). Like people don't know the difference between inhumans and the Inhumans still.

It's not surprising a lot of articles, especially the ones framing the inhumans in a bad light are full of inaccuracies.

Astonishing Member

On twitter someone thought why care about the Eternals and Inhumans if they weren't there for these events: Dark Phoenix, Onslaught, Dissasembled, Civil War, World War Hulk, Infinity, the whole time runs out. Out of this whole list, only the first has any form of argument.

On twitter someone thought why care about the Eternals and Inhumans if they weren't there for these events: Dark Phoenix, Onslaught, Dissasembled, Civil War, World War Hulk, Infinity, the whole time runs out. Out of this whole list, only the first has any form of argument.
    Either they have a bad memory or they didn't read those events. Crystal was one of the people jumped into the death thing to stop Onslaught. When the civil war thing was starting Tony and reed brought it up with the rest of the illuminati and BB told not to come near Attilan or it would be a fight. Black Bolt(skrull) was the first person Hulk fights in WWH. Infinity was literally about Thanos hunting his Inhuman son. The illuminati were the center of Hickmans entire event. As for the Eternals they have been left a lot.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Dark Phoenix barely has any argument because it was just an X-Men story. Neither the Avengers nor the Fantastic Four were there either. On the flipside, Disassembled was just an Avengers story and didn't have the X-Men in it. Obviously, including Infinity on this list is a real head scratcher.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

They inserted the wrong people here, but yeah...

How it should've happened:

Astonishing Member

Does the Universal Inhumans hurt or support the infiltration purpose? Is it meant that they made an Inhuman group for as many non-kree as they could then when the Kree launched an attack it would be an external and internal? Or did it mean they gave the alien DNA to humans and they alone were to be the ones to infiltrate?

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    They inserted the wrong people here, but yeah...
    Yikes! Where was this from?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Does the Universal Inhumans hurt or support the infiltration purpose? Is it meant that they made an Inhuman group for as many non-kree as they could then when the Kree launched an attack it would be an external and internal? Or did it mean they gave the alien DNA to humans and they alone were to be the ones to infiltrate?
    Good question. On the post above your's, the final panel is from ? Is that Medusa and who is she talking to ?
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    On the post above your's, the final panel is from ? Is that Medusa and who is she talking to ?
    That one I recognize. Son of M, #2 I think. Pietro was depowered following Decimation and asked permission to undergo Terrigenesis.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Yikes! Where was this from?
    Paradise X 12. Really weird mix up considering the Inhumans are one of the biggest players in the X series and that chapter focuses on Medusa and Ahura. Probably a miscommunication between writer and artist.

Everyone was right above me.

This is from an Excalibur comic.

These are the Inhumans in Age of Apocalypse.