Page 61 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Doesn't Malestrom tie into the eternals/deviant thing? that would be a win win for me.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Not sure if this variant was posted
    DB.jpg

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Doesn't Malestrom tie into the eternals/deviant thing? that would be a win win for me.
    His father Phaedar was an exiled Inhuman geneticist. His mother Morga was a human-looking Deviant. Though the Deviants executed his mother for marrying a non-Deviant, he has no love for the Eternals (who melded the ruling Deviant class into a cube set in the ground of Olympia) and attempted to absorb the energy of the Uni-Mind.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    Not sure if this variant was posted
    DB.jpg
    Well that's terrifying. Which is good since the Ironman I felt did better then the Blade, so up the beyond evil for these characters. Which day does Black Bolt's come out again?

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Well that's terrifying. Which is good since the Ironman I felt did better then the Blade, so up the beyond evil for these characters. Which day does Black Bolt's come out again?
    November 24th

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    November 24th
    Thanks, gonna be a good read I bet.

I wish we can see the Inhumans have fun with their powers again. From Spider-Man/Human Torch #2.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Astonishing Member

Just a one shot (extra long) of what the Inhumans are doing, with some slice of life like this.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

After watching the Eternals movie, I could imagine an Inhumans movie. They didn't water it down and it was very sci-fi. It really is a new era for MCU movies. I don't know if the next movies are going to go back to more familiar territory, but I see how the Inhumans were definitely slated to appear now before their removal. The Eternals movie opened the door to more out-there concepts.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    After watching the Eternals movie, I could imagine an Inhumans movie. They didn't water it down and it was very sci-fi. It really is a new era for MCU movies. I don't know if the next movies are going to go back to more familiar territory, but I see how the Inhumans were definitely slated to appear now before their removal. The Eternals movie opened the door to more out-there concepts.
    Just getting back from seeing Eternals, ya they can easily do something without it going in the "This is just ...". Maybe something that builds up galactic storm.

Have the different Earth Inhuman kingdoms in a war, but the pollution only lets them out of their shielded cities for so long. They are fighting to discover the secret formula for Terrigen Crystals, that each Kingdom has only part of it. Once done they can travel to a place on the moon, and grow from scratch. Until that time they have to let the crystals they have regrow on their own, and for some reason this only can work on Earth, limiting how many can be given their right of birth. spoilers:
    It is discovered that Randac long ago discovered that they were to be used as living weapons by the Kree. Acting as both infiltrators, and disposable troops. He acted with the other Royal Houses to keep them from achieving their true potential until the rest of earth was ready to join them in a fight against the Kree. Of course something went wrong over the millennias that they forgot this.
    end of spoilers

Any thoughts on this?

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    Weirdly, one of the advantages I thought Eternals had over the Inhumans is a clear outside antagonist. The movie, weirdly, moved away from that aspect quite a bit.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

INHUMAN WORLD (RE-)BUILDING

Part One: The Diaspora

When Thanos sent an ultimatum to Black Bolt to surrender all Inhumans of an specified age group to him in exchange for sparing the entire population of Attilan, the king responded by evacuating the Inhumans via the teleporter Eldrac. But where did they go? Eldrac was supposed to send each Inhuman where he or she belongs, but for many of the populace we do not know where they were sent.

Where, then, are they?

"一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

"一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-inhumans-best-join-mcu/

I thought it was a fun list. I'd probably add the few from the Jenkins/Lee run.

The Inhumans walked so the Eternals could soar