Page 25 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    This. I posted years ago how a more altruistic Illuminati with a UN-type structure should be pan-racial to include Eternals and Deviants as well as other terran races out there.
    When you go back far enough, we're all the same; all from the same original seeds. No matter Kree, Celestial or other tinctures, the basics are there.

So how come Reed didn't know that 'Luna' was not half-mutant, and what/recon about her status?

I'm always confused about whether all Inhumans are/have to be exposed to Terrigen, to develop powers or are some inherent.

Black Bolt ?

I love the idea of Inhuman colonies; besides the Bird people. Even if Inhumans are not part of the Atlantean thing, there certainly must be some sort of proto-colonies of water breathing Inhumans, no?
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fort Nerd View Post
    I think they already had some form of Parliament before. I don't remember where exactly have I read this, but I believe Agon and Rynda were in a Parliament building when they died.
    I looked at both Avengers 95 and Royals 3, and no they were not.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Odds are any survivors of New Arctilan joined with New Attilan/Sky Island after DoI.

Considering R’Kill is probably the one who pointed the Imperium at the Inhumans for DoI, it seems unlikely she or Super-Skrull wouldn’t have kept up efforts to remove a fairly obvious potential threat to Hulkling’s throne, so odds are all the tribes (vs individuals like Kamala, Daisy etc) are in hiding

If/when Black Bolt regains his voice he’ll probably regain the inhuman throne
    That really confused me on them going into hiding. "We beat the Kree, have broken our chains of connection with them, and have established a victorious for the galaxy to see we will not be threatened.... Now let's run away and hide".

Also were they even in an alliance with the Skrulls at that time? Also Ennilux is a company along with being a tribe. Their whole way of life would just end if they all went into hiding.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I love the idea of Inhuman colonies; besides the Bird people. Even if Inhumans are not part of the Atlantean thing, there certainly must be some sort of proto-colonies of water breathing Inhumans, no?
    This is another of my ideas. When Eldrac teleport all the Inhumans before Thanos returned to Attilan, he should have sent them to where they should be. So we have an Inhuman diaspora out there. I would like to believe that he teleported aquatic and amphibious Inhumans to the old site of Attilan in the ocean so they can build an aquatic kingdom of their own with a resurrected Triton as king. The abandoned outpost in Orollan, Greenland, hidden in a vast canyon, could be repopulated by the likes of Chiron and his clan of centaur-like Inhumans as well those who need the space to roam about as they please.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

When you go back far enough, we're all the same; all from the same original seeds. No matter Kree, Celestial or other tinctures, the basics are there.

So how come Reed didn't know that 'Luna' was not half-mutant, and what/recon about her status?

I'm always confused about whether all Inhumans are/have to be exposed to Terrigen, to develop powers or are some inherent.

Black Bolt ?

I thought some Inhumans were inhuman in appearance and powers by birth and then some of those undergo the Terrageneis while others do not? And some others may not undergo the process at all, independent of their looks or powers?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I thought some Inhumans were inhuman in appearance and powers by birth and then some of those undergo the Terrageneis while others do not?
    Yes, there are lineages that have stable genetics such that offspring inherit the same basic body plan, such as the centaur lineage of Chiron, and of course the Bird People.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Yes, there are lineages that have stable genetics such that offspring inherit the same basic body plan, such as the centaur lineage of Chiron, and of course the Bird People.
    Thanks for the confirm. I know that is how it was, but not if it was still the same today.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Astonishing Member

This is another of my ideas. When Eldrac teleport all the Inhumans before Thanos returned to Attilan, he should have sent them to where they should be. So we have an Inhuman diaspora out there. I would like to believe that he teleported aquatic and amphibious Inhumans to the old site of Attilan in the ocean so they can build an aquatic kingdom of their own with a resurrected Triton as king. The abandoned outpost in Orollan, Greenland, hidden in a vast canyon, could be repopulated by the likes of Chiron and his clan of centaur-like Inhumans as well those who need the space to roam about as they please.
    Maybe, I could see members of diferent Inhuman kingdoms trying to repopulate the dead cities. I believe there were 4 others not named.

So genetically, Inhumans are quite unique as somehow some can be similar; bird folk and centaur folks.

I've seen many types of other flyers over the years and maybe a few other types of aquatic.

There's even more variation than mutants in some ways.

I guess I'm not clear where Inhumans being used as cannon fodder or experiments for the Kree, ages ago squares with the traditions of terrigen exposure.

The Kree must have intended for some Inhumans to be born or bred soldiers or spies or whatever.
    Is there a story here, or should there be?
    ~ Oberon ~
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Maybe, I could see members of diferent Inhuman kingdoms trying to repopulate the dead cities. I believe there were 4 others not named.
    I overlooked the Great Refuge in the Himalayas, of course. Cold adapted Inhumans like Yeti should go there.
    The Kree must have intended for some Inhumans to be born or bred soldiers or spies or whatever.
    Is there a story here, or should there be?
    Yes, the 2000 mini by by Rafael Marin and José Ladronn showed Ronan and the Kree conquering the Inhumans and forcing them to be super-soldiers and spies that they bio-engineered for those purposes.

https://www.comixology.com/Inhumans-...s-series/12007
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Astonishing Member

I overlooked the Great Refuge in the Himalayas, of course. Cold adapted Inhumans like Yeti should go there.
    And these places? https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Inhum..._Hidden_Cities

I had forgotten that issue! It was years since I read it. Yeah, if they had been deserted or depopulated, I can see Eldrac teleporting Inhumans there as well.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

I like the history as told here and all of the interwoven pieces.

A whole lot to digest! I have read many comics since the late '60s but the Inhumans stuff would tend to get published in special issues or things I didn't see or collect.

This grabbed my eye: Tuk lived among the ordinary humans, and his unique genetic code passed on to the next generations, increasing their susceptibility to mutation.[33]

Tuk, cave boy, is one of the first ever offspring of Inhuman types? So Inhumans genes moved into humans long, long ago, and created a susceptibility for other mutations.

Got it.
    ~ Oberon ~

Astonishing Member

A whole lot to digest! I have read many comics since the late '60s but the Inhumans stuff would tend to get published in special issues or things I didn't see or collect.

This grabbed my eye: Tuk lived among the ordinary humans, and his unique genetic code passed on to the next generations, increasing their susceptibility to mutation.[33]

Tuk, cave boy, is one of the first ever offspring of Inhuman types? So Inhumans genes moved into humans long, long ago, and created a susceptibility for other mutations.

Got it.
    It wouldn't have created other mutations, but pass on the Inhuman gene.