Page 44 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
    Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Brian Cronin has a Twitter poll: Who was your favorite romantic partner for Crystal of the Inhumans (the insurance salesman doesn't count)? Choices are Human Torch, Quicksilver, Black Knight, and Ronan.

https://twitter.com/Brian_Cronin/sta...29181447024653
    The Black Knight. The Harras run is still one of my favorite runs ever.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Honestly, I'm tempted to choose that with process of elimination. Next best might be Ronan. I guess Johnny, but that feels cliche.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Incredible Member

I agree with Dane and Ronan being the top two. I recently re-read all my old FF comics, and Johnny was pretty much more of a stalker than an actual boyfriend. Really possessive and creepy.

Astonishing Member

Ronan, they were happy together and were forced apart. If I had the power to I would make a Death of the Inhumans retcon and have Ronan live it but give up his position of Accuser so the whole Ronan the Accuser died still for Al Ewing's stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Yeah, there are two Inhumans large-size trades so far. A third trade would likely be

Fantastic Four 131-132
    Avengers 127/Fantastic Four 150
    Inhumans 1-12
    Captain Marvel 52-53
    Fantastic Four Annual 12
    Fantastic Four 240

Basically, the Omega story, the marriage of Crystal and Quicksilver (that kind of reprises this), the War of the Three Galaxies and the related Captain Marvel story, the FF Annual, and ending with the Inhumans moving the Great Refuge to the moon.
    Are there a lot more Inhumans appearances between this and Annual 18?

Astonishing Member

A popular enough rumor I am seeing going around is Jonathan Hickman writing Inhumans after X-men, and with how that + Avengers brought multiple books together does anyone think Marvel might let that happen for Inhumans again if he is writing it?

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    A popular enough rumor I am seeing going around is Jonathan Hickman writing Inhumans after X-men, and with how that + Avengers brought multiple books together does anyone think Marvel might let that happen for Inhumans again if he is writing it?
    Hickman writing Inhumans would be a god send.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    I've herd that he wanted to write a solo after X-men but that was before his run got prematurely ended so if he had ideas he wanted to transplant over I could see it happen. Hickman's name is always a massive sales boost and guaranteed attention. It's the one thing revive them regardless of quality. But still I feel like it would have to be something Hickman himself pursues I doubt editorial would throw it at him. The would sooner beg for him to do with an MCU character. Some people thing Stranges upcoming death could be setting up for a jumping point for hickman.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Hickman writing Inhumans would be a god send.
    It is too good to be true and I’ll believe it when I actually have a book in my hands
    Last edited by Tofali; 09-03-2021 at 11:54 AM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

We've seen Hickman's past involvement with the Inhumans first in Fantastic Four then in Inhumanity. I'd be up to him writing an Inhumans title. My laundry list would be:

1. Resurrect the Inhumans killed in Death of Inhumans. (That was a total downer.)
    2. Recolonize all the former sites of Attilan, as well as abandoned colonies like Orollan, with Inhumans whose physiologies are suited to the environments.
    3. Follow up on Medusa's pledge to Red Raven to help cure the Bird People.
    4. Bring the Inhumans of Heroes Reborn Earth, who somehow disappeared after the HR Fantastic Four, into Earth Prime together with Attilan, if the HR Earth/Counter-Earth cannot be brought into the Prime Universe.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fort Nerd View Post
    Are there a lot more Inhumans appearances between this and Annual 18?
    Fantastic Four #248, Avengers Annual #12, and The Thing #3 are the most obvious examples I can think of. I did one more oversized trade that came out to 473 pages:

Fantastic Four 248
    Avengers Annual 12
    The Thing 3
    Fantastic Four Annual 18
    The Vision and the Scarlet Witch 6
    Exerpts from Vision and the Scarlet Witch 7-9 (8 pages)
    The Vision and the Scarlet Witch 10
    Fantastic Four 304-305
    Exerpts from Fantastic Four Annual 20 (1 page?)
    Fantastic Four 306
    X-Factor Annual 2
    Fantastic Four Annual 21
    The Inhumans: A Marvel Graphic Novel
    Exerpts from Daredevil 272-274 (10 pages)
    Exerpts from Daredevil 279-282 (15 pages)
    Inhumans Special 1
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Spectacular Member

Is there any source on this Hickman rumour? I can't see Marvel putting one of their biggest writers on Inhumans unless they plan on reintroducing them to the MCU. I want to believe but it seems like too much of a stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Fantastic Four #248, Avengers Annual #12, and The Thing #3 are the most obvious examples I can think of. I did one more oversized trade that came out to 473 pages:

Fantastic Four 248
    Avengers Annual 12
    The Thing 3
    Fantastic Four Annual 18
    The Vision and the Scarlet Witch 6
    Exerpts from Vision and the Scarlet Witch 7-9 (8 pages)
    The Vision and the Scarlet Witch 10
    Fantastic Four 304-305
    Exerpts from Fantastic Four Annual 20 (1 page?)
    Fantastic Four 306
    X-Factor Annual 2
    Fantastic Four Annual 21
    The Inhumans: A Marvel Graphic Novel
    Exerpts from Daredevil 272-274 (10 pages)
    Exerpts from Daredevil 279-282 (15 pages)
    Inhumans Special 1
    Make it so
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Not sure if I believe if Hickman is doing Inhumans or not, but if it turns out he is, I can't help but wonder if that is his way of doing what he was trying to do with X-Men before editorial stepped in and basically derailed his whole plan. Inhumans, as a franchise, is virtually non-existent in comics these days, so he would probably have a lot more creative liberty to do what he wants without too much meddling.

Astonishing Member

As much as I would like to think that the rumour is true, the simple fact is that unless we get a surprise that Kamala’s still an Inhuman in the MCU; there’s no real need on Marvel’s part to exhume their perceived ‘failure IPs’ (Inhumans, SHIELD, Iron Fist) from limbo

To say nothing of the fact that any Inhuman revival would run into the fact that, like the Avengers, every writer looking for an X-books gig will crap on them from a great height

Edit: hang on, where is this rumour even circulating?