Page 16 of 70 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...axy-13-trailer
    A trailer and some preview pages from gotg just in case anyone wants to see how things are going with progenitors. I like the coloring on the progen with the alien head on its stomach.
    With Doom joining the GotG after his Bride story, and Crystal also being in that story I hope this means Inhumans will get to help with at least this arc.

Astonishing Member

So to create Primagen it most liekly needs a combanation between all the other "gens" Terrigen, Antigen, Amphogen, etc or more likely parts of them. Thoughts?

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Primagen

Galaxies Wanderer

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    So to create Primagen it most liekly needs a combanation between all the other "gens" Terrigen, Antigen, Amphogen, etc or more likely parts of them. Thoughts?

The wikia says that the Kree tried to re-create it, but failed... so maybe as you said the others gens may be diluted versions of the primagen.
    ...or maybe they were small errors in the formula, but still worked so they were not discarded

I wonder if the primagen would work for all the variant inhuman races?

Hi Noek.

Thanks for posting this as I never heard of the Primagen! Very interesting indeed.

I do not know enough about Terragen nor any of the others to know if they could make Primagen or not. They may all be different? Maybe they need to capture an old royal Kree and make him talk, lol?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Hi Noek.

Thanks for posting this as I never heard of the Primagen! Very interesting indeed.

I do not know enough about Terragen nor any of the others to know if they could make Primagen or not. They may all be different? Maybe they need to capture an old royal Kree and make him talk, lol?
    You absolutely should read Al ewing's Royals
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    You absolutely should read Al ewing's Royals
    Is that where the Primagen and others are featured?

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chocomancer View Post
    The wikia says that the Kree tried to re-create it, but failed... so maybe as you said the others gens may be diluted versions of the primagen.
    ...or maybe they were small errors in the formula, but still worked so they were not discarded

I wonder if the primagen would work for all the variant inhuman races?
    This is kind of what I was thinking.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Is that where the Primagen and others are featured?
    Yes that is correct. It also has in it characters who will be in Al Ewing GotG so if you are reading that this will give some more context to it.

Yes that is correct. It also has in it characters who will be in Al Ewing GotG so if you are reading that this will give some more context to it.
    Oh great. Thank you!

Hiya. I finished illustrating the first issue of Inhumans: Birthright. I'm not sure if I wanna continue doing this right now, but if you're curious here's what I have so far.

https://imgur.com/gallery/b8O6jCP

Astonishing Member

Primagen is basically the philospher’s stone (I’m pretty the alchemical phrase of prima materia was used in its description).

between that, Ewing originally intending the Progenitors to speak in alchemical symbols and the general blurring of ritual magic and science in Terrigen/terrigenesis; I hope any Inhumans revival down the road does embrace sci-fi space!alchemy as inhumanity’s magical tradition

Extraordinary Member

Do you think the Inhumans will show up in the upcoming Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur cartoon?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Primagen is basically the philospher’s stone (I’m pretty the alchemical phrase of prima materia was used in its description).

between that, Ewing originally intending the Progenitors to speak in alchemical symbols and the general blurring of ritual magic and science in Terrigen/terrigenesis; I hope any Inhumans revival down the road does embrace sci-fi space!alchemy as inhumanity’s magical tradition
    With Terrigen almost being described of having some sort of thought as it was described of giving powers needed, and being the thing of killing Medusa I could see possible maybe some sort of order that could almost communiacate or at least have an understanding of its intentions and the other materials, of the other Inhumans.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Do you think the Inhumans will show up in the upcoming Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur cartoon?
    I would love to see Maximus show up and the two have a science off.

I have a rough outline of a story in which Maximus is pitched against Loki in a sort of duel to see who's the better trickster.