Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Maybe she ate one of those "Nature Max Supplements Fish Oil" from a bottle that wasn't recovered, and it was just sitting there all this time.
    I think your and the previous post bring up some good points, but remember, ~ arguabley ~ the ABC Inhumans is part of the universe that included

Agents of Shield. I am not sure, but some aspects of that continuity may no longer be part of the MCU; a different verse? So if they wanted some sense of starting over, that would be it. A different continuity.

But clearly it is not going to be easy, maybe, with so much of the Terrigen story in the last season or several in Agents.

I want to trust Marvel to do the right thing. We know they are bringing 'mutants', X-gene back/into MCU
    Also Eternals and their scope.

So Inhumans needs to be done well.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I think your and the previous post bring up some good points, but remember, ~ arguabley ~ the ABC Inhumans is part of the universe that included

Agents of Shield. I am not sure, but some aspects of that continuity may no longer be part of the MCU; a different verse? So if they wanted some sense of starting over, that would be it. A different continuity.

But clearly it is not going to be easy, maybe, with so much of the Terrigen story in the last season or several in Agents.

I want to trust Marvel to do the right thing. We know they are bringing 'mutants', X-gene back/into MCU
    Also Eternals and their scope.

So Inhumans needs to be done well.
    According to "rumor," Feige hates Loeb's mini-MCU, and I think he's not going to use too much from canceled shows because Feige wants creative control and not outsourced (Loeb) help. He'll most likely use some fan favorites, and elements that existed before he knew Disney Plus was going to exist and be an option, i.e. Agent Carter, Daredevil. And even though it was fun looking for easter eggs and call backs to the MCU, I think Feige is going to ignore everything Marvel TV because, let's face it, it came across as detached, rushed, and cheap. After watching The Mandalorian, I think Disney Plus is aiming for something that neither Netflix or network television has been able to produce.

Rynda Boltagon

Niffleheim

Maybe she ate one of those "Nature Max Supplements Fish Oil" from a bottle that wasn't recovered, and it was just sitting there all this time.
    Feige is not touching that and I'll be shocked if the AoS Inhumans are referenced in the Ms Marvel show

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post

Despite push back from haters online, I consider Kamala as inhuman as Black Bolt so I hope they don't change her origin, but without a huge event like Infinity, I don't see how they spread Terrigenisis on a massive scale. The video game only had it affect one city. The contaminated Terrigen water was an interesting take since it didn't require a Thanos level event, but given the fact that Ms. Marvel will take place after Endgame, who knows what had happened while that happened.
    They could do something as simple as an illegal oil operation ended up unearthing terrigen and caused it to pollute the local fog. It's a bit preachy on the environmental side, but it isn't too out there.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    They could do something as simple as an illegal oil operation ended up unearthing terrigen and caused it to pollute the local fog. It's a bit preachy on the environmental side, but it isn't too out there.
    That's actually pretty close to what happened in the Avengers video game, and Cloak & Dagger. Pre-widespread Terrigenisis in Agents of Shield, they had tribes do Terrigenisis to make it more small scaled. I could see them doing this if they do choose to make her an inhuman.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Feige is not touching that and I'll be shocked if the AoS Inhumans are referenced in the Ms Marvel show
    Yeah there will likely be zero connection to Agents of SHIELD or the Inhumans TV show. I expect this to more or less be a reboot.

Thor #11 spoilers. spoilers:
    Lockjaw shows up on the last page and will likely show up in the next issue.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

If only any other writer.

Astonishing Member

Something (probably irrelevant) I note from Eternals 1, Arlok (the Eternal the Kree derived the Inhuman genome from) is alive again apparently

Cates was the worst writer the inhumans ever had. He wrote them like all he read was half a Wikipedia page about them, and made the villain an empty over powered baddy, like Knull.

If only any other writer.
    Agreed. Cates is probably one of the worst writers currently at marvel.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I want Marvel to go truly esoteric with the Terrigen crystals and explain that they are actually quasicrystals, which break the rules of crystal symmetry. There's only one known naturally occurring quasicrystalline mineral, and this would add to the exotic flavor of Terrigen.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I want Marvel to go truly esoteric with the Terrigen crystals and explain that they are actually quasicrystals, which break the rules of crystal symmetry. There's only one known naturally occurring quasicrystalline mineral, and this would add to the exotic flavor of Terrigen.
    That fits well with the Chaos of Terrigenesis.