Page 38 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Mostly a speculation that the DNA takes over.

I could see this as Kree thing, since they developed it first, but is/was it enhanced or changed by anything that various Inhumans (Universal and earth based) did too?

Yes, the add on was a long time ago too, though, but perhaps more explained over the last few decades.
    When you think about the various factors and races, the Alpha Primitives and then Inhumans that singled out into their own breed, some of this was random perhaps (the latter) and some was planned or assisted, the former, to be a slave/work-force.

I just had the most bizarre thought:
    They're gone now, I guess, but what if in the past a Bird person mated with an Atlantean. I guess that undersea person would have to be more like Namor or Namora; able to live on land. I'll leave now.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

did new attilan ever leave the hudson or did gerry duggan call out the nuhumans as a drag
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    did new attilan ever leave the hudson or did gerry duggan call out the nuhumans as a drag
    It's still there. What did Duggan say?

Astonishing Member

I can't find anything.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Triton from Secret Invasion: Inhumans. His identical appearance to the Pelagians leads credence to the idea that the Kree seeded Inhumans with alien genes that causes them to resemble their guest species during terrigenesis. A waste of a character to kill off in DoI.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    It's still there. What did Duggan say?
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Nothing about that reads to me as a drag.

Astonishing Member

Ya, just the tiniest hiccup in the name. Also WHAT ISSUE IS THAT FROM, I MUST KNOW WHAT THE X-FANS THOUGHT OF INHUMANS BEING MENTIONED IN THEIR BOOK!

Edit: Never mind just found it. His new X-men book
    Last edited by Noek; 07-07-2021 at 04:51 PM.

I agree with Holt on this. If they wanted to drag the Inhumans he could have mentioned how Attilan blew up over New york and it would have fit with the context. In my opinion the Inhumans have been pretty protected, nobody mentions M-pox or anything negative about them. They might not come up often but when the do it's positive. Now compare that to Wanda who gets "no more mutants" thrown in her face almost every time she is mentioned in an X-book.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    In my opinion the Inhumans have been pretty protected, nobody mentions M-pox or anything negative about them. They might not come up often but when the do it's positive. Now compare that to Wanda who gets "no more mutants" thrown in her face almost every time she is mentioned in an X-book.
    It's more of an insult that they aren't brought up more often especially since the X-Men are copying them, but I think that's why they aren't brought up. If they were, people would see the connection between them more than ever. And the majority of X-Men fans are bigoted towards inhumans, and Hickman knows this, so he's just ignoring the conflict. He knows they hate Wanda too, but was building up to Wanda's death since he called her "The Pretender." The funny thing is that they punished the inhumans by killing them, not being allowed to make any more inhumans, and sending Black Bolt to prison as a type of meta-commentary, and those people still wanna see inhumans dead. The only think Wanda has to help her is that when she's resurrected as a mutant, many people will give her a pass.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    It's more of an insult that they aren't brought up more often especially since the X-Men are copying them, but I think that's why they aren't brought up. If they were, people would see the connection between them more than ever. And the majority of X-Men fans are bigoted towards inhumans, and Hickman knows this, so he's just ignoring the conflict. He knows they hate Wanda too, but was building up to Wanda's death since he called her "The Pretender." The funny thing is that they punished the inhumans by killing them, not being allowed to make any more inhumans, and sending Black Bolt to prison as a type of meta-commentary, and those people still wanna see inhumans dead. The only think Wanda has to help her is that when she's resurrected as a mutant, many people will give her a pass.
    Ya on Twitter it isn't uncommon for when people wondering about current Inhuman state for replys being a sarcastic "who?".

Astonishing Member

When the Inhumans do come back, who hopes for what to be the main threat? I am thinking Unspoken using Primagen.

Galaxies Wanderer

He would get much stronger with primagen... maybe too powerful to control himself

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chocomancer View Post
    He would get much stronger with primagen... maybe too powerful to control himself
    Have others keep hitting him by the best fighters around until he reaches his full limit.

Astonishing Member

A couple Inhumans in X-men legends.