Page 42 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Once and Future Kings didn't really seem to overly care about continuity, imo.

That being said, Medusa and Crystal are just sisters. Crystal even got married first. Although there always seems to be this significant age gap, they could be relatively close in age. It's possible for both Medusa and Crystal to be around Johnny's age.
    It's not apparent how old Medusa is but iirc Crystal is 11 when Black Bolt gets out of isolation and Black Bolt is 19. It's from the old short stories that had as back ups in the 60s thor comics, same ones that had randac using terrigen and Black Bolt as a baby.

Astonishing Member

With the fact Ahura and Luna had ages not be the most consistent I wonder if this affects some Inhumans. True it is obviously writers and editors not checking past stuff properly but still a writer could use that.

Time just works differently in the Marvel Universe
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Astonishing Member

That's true. It comes down to I guess what does the writer want.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Darkhold Black Bolt is ugly, which has to deliberate. And looks like his arms are restrained like in a straitjacket.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

The straitjacket and the lines about "the greatest battle being in his own mind" I think we are getting a what if Black Bolt was the mad man instead of Max story. Admittedly I don't think we have had the scenario go down.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Darkhold Black Bolt is ugly, which has to deliberate. And looks like his arms are restrained like in a straitjacket.
    Yes, Darkhold Tony looked worse for wear as well.

they kept the logo!

Astonishing Member

Oh ya you are right.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

This looks very interesting, it seems like their biggest fears are being increased in their nightmare world or their most held dark secrets: Like Jan is going to revive her ordeal with Hank with a complete change in pov, Blackbot is even more trapped by his powers than he used to be, Tony has lost control of his body and is trapped inside his armor and Blade seems to have become an evil vampire. so my guess is that they will have to confront this side of themselves to stop Chthon given the art
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Astonishing Member

So no idea who has seen Donny Cates tweet that started quite a few things https://twitter.com/Doncates/status/1426207420490162176

"Wait, where the hell has Black Bolt been???" - Donny Cates

"DUNNO, YOU TELL US, YOU'RE THE GUY THAT PUT HIM ON A BUS" - everybody

.... though I suppose we all agree in here that when/if the Inhumans return, it has to be Ewing right??

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fort Nerd View Post
    "Wait, where the hell has Black Bolt been???" - Donny Cates

"DUNNO, YOU TELL US, YOU'RE THE GUY THAT PUT HIM ON A BUS" - everybody

.... though I suppose we all agree in here that when/if the Inhumans return, it has to be Ewing right??
    That or Kelly Thompson, she has created some one off Inhumans even after the push was done, and uses Vox. Maybe both of them Ewing handling the Royals while Thompson does a side group.

Astonishing Member

Ewing would be best to establish where the Inhumans are even allowed settle, since I doubt Krakoa would let them resettle the Moon