Page 43 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Ewing would be best to establish where the Inhumans are even allowed settle, since I doubt Krakoa would let them resettle the Moon
    I think the Mutnats are just in the Blue area, the Grey area was created by the Inhumans and Noh-Varr. But if the Mutants try to kick them off screw it war, the only reason the Mutants "won" the last conflict was because of inside knowledge of New Attilian, and a number of Inhumans helping them in the end. But now with them just kicking the Inhumans out of a place they literaly built up from the ground up the Mutants wouldn't really get that help and no Beast giving them secret info.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Ewing would be best to establish where the Inhumans are even allowed settle, since I doubt Krakoa would let them resettle the Moon
    Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    I think the Mutants are just in the Blue area, the Grey area was created by the Inhumans and Noh-Varr.
    The mutants have no right to stop them from resettling on the Moon, given that they already created New Arctilan ahead of them. And the Moon as a whole is neutral territory as it is in the real world. In the last Doom series we saw that failed mini black hole experiment on a contained area of the Moon.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I think the tricky thing is both mutants and Inhumans have thematic connections to the Blue Area of the Moon because John Byrne decided to thematically have the Inhumans crush Jean Grey's death (or whatever it was, I'm honestly not 100% sure what he was going for in Fantastic Four #240, but he was going for something).
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I think the tricky thing is both mutants and Inhumans have thematic connections to the Blue Area of the Moon because John Byrne decided to thematically have the Inhumans crush Jean Grey's death (or whatever it was, I'm honestly not 100% sure what he was going for in Fantastic Four #240, but he was going for something).
    Most likely an abandoned story. Still if the Inhumans go back to the Grey area then there can be no complaints.

My take on Attilan crushing what was left of the Kree city ruins was to symbolize the finality of Jean Grey/Phoenix's death, as even the site of her death got obliterated. Of course, later in his own run Jean Grey came back, distinct from the Phoenix.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    My take on Attilan crushing what was left of the Kree city ruins was to symbolize the finality of Jean Grey/Phoenix's death, as even the site of her death got obliterated. Of course, later in his own run Jean Grey came back, distinct from the Phoenix.
    So ya abandoned story. I wonder what would be more powerful Jean Grey Phoenix vs Black Bolt Primagen.

If you have Marvel Unlimited, the entire 12-issue run of the original 1975 Inhumans title is now available.

https://www.marvel.com/comics/issue/...nhumans_1975_1
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

I'm so glad that finally happened. To my knowledge, it's never been released in trade (I would love one more volume of the Inhumans quasi-Epic Collections) so I wasn't expected it to appear on Unlimited.

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Incredible Member

I loved that series when I was a kid, especially the first several issues with George Perez art. I really liked the story with Iridia, who wanted to be exposed to the terrigen mist, because she just wanted to be "less ugly". Great story.

Quote Originally Posted by stingray View Post
    I loved that series when I was a kid, especially the first several issues with George Perez art. I really liked the story with Iridia, who wanted to be exposed to the terrigen mist, because she just wanted to be "less ugly". Great story.
    I know, right? Simple, yet effective. By the way, just in case you're interested, I am currently writing and illustrating my own fancomic about the Inhumans, and Iridia plays an important role in it. I gave her a bit of a redesign.

It's nice that Iridia story seems to have inspired the whole cocoons thing we have now. iirc that's the first time terrigenisis was shown on screen.

Astonishing Member

Pretty much the push era from the Inhumans used just plenty of past things that were established just so small that it wouldn't get noticed, and then blew them up that people think they are reiventing the Inhumans.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I'm so glad that finally happened. To my knowledge, it's never been released in trade (I would love one more volume of the Inhumans quasi-Epic Collections) so I wasn't expected it to appear on Unlimited.
    I would love that as well. They really should just grab the material that was in the 2nd Masterworks volume and toss it into one of those thicker paperbacks. Everything from the 1st one is already covered.

inhumans.jpg

Yeah, there are two Inhumans large-size trades so far. A third trade would likely be

Fantastic Four 131-132
    Avengers 127/Fantastic Four 150
    Inhumans 1-12
    Captain Marvel 52-53
    Fantastic Four Annual 12
    Fantastic Four 240

Basically, the Omega story, the marriage of Crystal and Quicksilver (that kind of reprises this), the War of the Three Galaxies and the related Captain Marvel story, the FF Annual, and ending with the Inhumans moving the Great Refuge to the moon.

Brian Cronin has a Twitter poll: Who was your favorite romantic partner for Crystal of the Inhumans (the insurance salesman doesn't count)? Choices are Human Torch, Quicksilver, Black Knight, and Ronan.

https://twitter.com/Brian_Cronin/sta...29181447024653
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.