Page 51 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Is Lockjaw in this Nic Klein variant cover because of his Pet Avengers connection with Throg, or with his connection with Beta Ray Bill?

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I guess Cates found out at some point that Throg and and Lockjaw were already friends because he teamed up with him for a fight. Then again it could just be acting like Lockjaw is a thor character now because he has just been hanging around for no reason, not even pushing the Bill friendship at all. Even showing up more than Thori the dog that is already associated with them.

Huh.

Inferno in the Natacha Bustos variant cover for Marvel Voices Comunidades #1 comic for Hispanic Heritage Month. I hope he gets or is in a story when this comes out October 20.

https://twitter.com/QuixoticComics/s...66618970845186
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Astonishing Member

Inhumans seem to have a life line in these Marvel Voices. I wonder what Dante's story could be about.

Not surprising a lot diverse characters were made during the push. I'd be really interested to see how someone that moved into attilan keeps to their cultural roots amidst the new culture they find themselves a part of.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Huh.

Inferno in the Natacha Bustos variant cover for Marvel Voices Comunidades #1 comic for Hispanic Heritage Month. I hope he gets or is in a story when this comes out October 20.

https://twitter.com/QuixoticComics/s...66618970845186
    Looking forward to that book for the Robbie Reyes story alone.

Hope Dante gets something, and something good for his character. I still very much remember when Inferno was being positioned as the face of the NuHumans (not counting Ms. Marvel, due to her generally waning ties to Inhumanity outside her origins). I don't think we've ever gotten back to Dante's character arc/story since we last left it, including his evolving powerset, his sister and her baby, and his general desires and feelings about his place. (The latter was deliberately written to be ping-pong-y, vacillating as his temperament did; it just never really got properly carried over once the pre-Secret Wars Inhumans book ended. Flint has excelled, and now its time for him to do likewise.)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    Not surprising a lot diverse characters were made during the push. I'd be really interested to see how someone that moved into attilan keeps to their cultural roots amidst the new culture they find themselves a part of.
    This is even doubly interesting for Dante because of how he was "listless" prior the the cloud enveloping him and his family. How much/how strong was he in touch with his cultural roots beforehand? And is he willing to rekindling anything culturally in his new life and new world? Is he even able to?

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    I still very much remember when Inferno was being positioned as the face of the NuHumans (not counting Ms. Marvel, due to her generally waning ties to Inhumanity outside her origins).
    Yeah, Marvel even interviewed his voice actor Tyler Posey, who mentioned what Hispanic representation meant for him.

"一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Astonishing Member

Dante got a lot of focus then in Uncanny Inhumans Xiaoyi became the most viewed Nuhuman, while Jaycen became this for All-New Inhumans. ResurrXiOn put Dante a bit more front line again with the Secret Warrior books, while Jaycen reached even more heights in Royals, and Xiaoyi has just sort of was there, though did get a bit in each "ResurrXiOn book Royals = Beginings, Black Bolt = Middle, and Secret Warriors = End. Though now a leader of an Inhuman Kingdom not a lot done.

As I understand it, Dante is getting a major storyline over in the X books. It’s called Inferno.

Yes, I’m joking.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I'm only just realizing Black Bolt and Cyclops outfit switch. Could have Inhumans who want to visit the rest of earth basically study abroad at the Xavier insitue. Mutants could live in Attilian for safety especially the ones that were the most physically changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Mutants could live in Attilian for safety especially the ones that were the most physically changed.
    Isn't that what is happening right now? But Attilan is called Krakoa there.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    I'm only just realizing Black Bolt and Cyclops outfit switch. Could have Inhumans who want to visit the rest of earth basically study abroad at the Xavier insitue. Mutants could live in Attilian for safety especially the ones that were the most physically changed.
    They could've done that and actually teamed up, which I think would have happened in the real world. They just didn't want to mix the IP's unless it was for war, which kinda contradicts the mixing part.

Astonishing Member

Does Ennilux have IR?