Page 53 of 70 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

I don't see myself in California any time soon, I hope that since there are Terrigen Crystals and a Diviner this is still hope for MCU Inhumans. Really since that N.I.C.E. rumour involves Inhumans, maybe Kamala found one hidden in some family chest, or the bracelet is one or something and she gets power this way.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Nice collection.
    Here's my figuresIMG_20210331_153741186.jpg

Galaxies Wanderer

oh my... this is so cool, the work on the background is a really nice touch too!

Quote Originally Posted by Chocomancer View Post
    oh my... this is so cool, the work on the background is a really nice touch too!
    Thanks! It took a while to do and two trips to the arts and crafts store.

It's inspired by this and used a Star Wars Black Series throne and base. Since his throne always changes, I wasn't worried about making it identical.:

Quote Originally Posted by Fort Nerd View Post
    Nice collection.
    Here's my figuresIMG_20210331_153741186.jpg
    I love that Medusa with the actual hair! They needed to make her a deluxe figure. They really need to release the rest of them.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I do hope Ahura will use this look in the future though I guess change the colours, thanks Death of the Inhumans. I like the idea of a bright Red and Silver bolts, wings, and antenna.

Astonishing Member

Wait, when is Ahura going to become Black Knight? (And when did he get a conveniently-timed "Adult" body?)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Wait, when is Ahura going to become Black Knight? (And when did he get a conveniently-timed "Adult" body?)
    This is from the Earth X uninverse. He was adopted by Brian Braddock the King of Britain.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    This is from the Earth X uninverse. He was adopted by Brian Braddock the King of Britain.
    Ah, so that isn't new?

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Ah, so that isn't new?
    Nah. It's from this story/era of the 90's:

Despite what some people say, the Inhumans were used more in the 90's. Crystal was on the main Avengers team, she was even in a video game, and they made the Marvel Knights book and the inhumans were major/key players in the Earth X universe.

The figures and displays are awesome folks.

I don't normally display my collection at home. I collect Barbie and similar sized action figures or other fashion dolls.

So that Sideshow Scarlet Witch is ordered!
    I'm also getting Minerva McG soon.
    Up until the pandemic and/or my retirement I did displays at several local public libraries and a couple of regular businesses. Mostly themed displays, like Halloween/Vampires or fantasy/seasonal/Christmas type displays.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Despite what some people say, the Inhumans were used more in the 90's. Crystal was on the main Avengers team, she was even in a video game, and they made the Marvel Knights book and the inhumans were major/key players in the Earth X universe.
    Which game was she in? Also there was the inhumans special, Inhumans the great refuge, and they're in Atlantis rising. People seem to be unaware of just how much the inhumans appeared even without having an ongoing comic. The current gap is the longest they have gone without more than a cameo in decades.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    Which game was she in? Also there was the inhumans special, Inhumans the great refuge, and they're in Atlantis rising. People seem to be unaware of just how much the inhumans appeared even without having an ongoing comic. The current gap is the longest they have gone without more than a cameo in decades.
    Avengers in Galactic Storm, is what the game is called. Ya they played a much bigger role then people give credit for, I guess because these were most being minis and tie-ins so they went over people's heads. The argument was they weren't staring characters when they were introduce so they shouldn't be now. Pretty stupid reasoning considering how other characters are.