Page 54 of 70 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    Which game was she in? Also there was the inhumans special, Inhumans the great refuge, and they're in Atlantis rising. People seem to be unaware of just how much the inhumans appeared even without having an ongoing comic. The current gap is the longest they have gone without more than a cameo in decades.
    Like Noel said, Avengers Galactic Storm, and most recently Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, Marvel Strike Force and Marvel Future Fight.

This is a short video that shows some inhumans in Future Fight:

Crystal is SO much fun in Marvel Future Fight. I also enjoyed playing her in Ultimate Alliance 3 on the Switch.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Crystal is SO much fun in Marvel Future Fight. I also enjoyed playing her in Ultimate Alliance 3 on the Switch.
    I built her up to the max, and she's just fun to play. They needed to give her and Ms. Marvel an awakening skill since all the characters that appear in the skill get an awakening skill, but since Medusa was one of the first characters to get one, that wasn't the "rule" back then. They might give Crystal one when the Ms. Marvel Disney Plus show comes out. If she gets a new uniform, I hope it's her Avengers or classic costume!

I blame those garbage online articles that created the anti-Inhumans mob that perpetuates the hate by starting BS threads like the one that was just made.

What writer would want to write for the most demonized characters in Marvel? They'd just get shitted on by people unless they write a "Death Of", which is what happened.

They have people who go out of their way to tear them down for no reason. They treat these fictional characters that people enjoy like someone they have a vendetta against. They've lost the concept of reality and the fun people have reading comics.

Galaxies Wanderer

Can we ask for that thread to be removed? It looks like it was created just as a provocation, I don't understand how the moderation let this one pass...

Astonishing Member

I like the "THE INHUMANS ARE RASICT" thread because everyone but the OP is completely against the idea. Shows that the hate train is really going down hill.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Threads such as those serve as an opportunity to explain how the OP's stance is faulty and based on incomplete knowledge. So long as the bashing doesn't go out of hand and cross the line of crass impropriety, it's helpful and reminds us that Inhuman haters are still out there.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Threads such as those serve as an opportunity to explain how the OP's stance is faulty and based on incomplete knowledge. So long as the bashing doesn't go out of hand and cross the line of crass impropriety, it's helpful and reminds us that Inhuman haters are still out there.
    I think the worst part is that Marvel doesn't try to remedy the situation. They just canceled all their books after creating more fans. This is why I'm not getting into the Eternals. I'm afraid they'll do the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I think the worst part is that Marvel doesn't try to remedy the situation. They just canceled all their books after creating more fans. This is why I'm not getting into the Eternals. I'm afraid they'll do the same thing.
    Eternals should be fine, and I’m really looking forward to their movie. But Inhumans have a huge uphill battle ahead of them especially since they were the pet project of Feige’s former nemesis Perlmutter.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Eternals should be fine, and I’m really looking forward to their movie. But Inhumans have a huge uphill battle ahead of them especially since they were the pet project of Feige’s former nemesis Perlmutter.
    I'm looking forward to their movie too, but it's not worth supporting a company that treats its characters and fans the way it did. I thought the way they went about the Fantastic Four was bad, but at least Johnny and Ben still appeared. And we don't know if the Eternals comic will last and become regulars. Hopefully. But it's sad to see that they just made a comic for them because of the movie. At this point, with the inhumans as an example, we know that Disney's media projects affect the comics.

I'm sure they will never get a solo again after they were punished in Death of Inhumans. The only news we get from them is bad news and sh*t posts. At least we have Darkhold.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Folks, time for this argument to stop. If you're going to accuse someone, make sure it is for the right reason. Posts have been deleted.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member

I wonder if they did an IvX 2, depending on the context if Inhumans would still get hate.

So the idea is an X event where Krakoa gets attacked by enemies from the future, and start loosing badly but discover that the enemy is looking at history and countering that way so Krakoa gets rid of its ant-precog laws so they can join in the fight and wins.

This leads to a story where we see the council decide what to do with the precogs as the cocerns why they were banned is brought up which leads to Beast to contact the Inhumans of New Attlian for help in giving them asylum since they are the only ones with enough resources and powers to protect them. New Attilan agree to this as they view robbing them of their powers is taking away who that being is, and they are brought to safety by Ennilux who are still angry for Emma Frost killing their members even after they sided with the Mutants over fellow Inhumans, this would bring a chase that goes arc to arc in different books. Inhumans begin to use what influence they have to make nations choose their tech vs Krakoa natural, convince Kamala to get the Champions to help run protest that not to rob these Mutants of who they are. This begins a cold war sometimes getting bad enough where Ennilux and Hellfire begin attacking shipping lanes and stealing products to hurt one another.
    So to clear up this storyline wouldn't be this week you buy this book, and next week buy a different book but example January+February = X-men, March+April = Marauders. This all leads to a negotiations with a number of human nation leaders both real and fictional find a compermise but the Mutants fear that if they don't end it on their terms other nations might come together to put more pressure on them. Shaw the Spring representive there comes up with a plan to use a psychic to favour the Mutants, but the psychic energy is detected by Ahura who hits Shaw with a blast that affects body, mind, and soul which causes him to not be able to be ressurected. The Inhumans angered that the Mutants would disrespect what was meant to bring peace as equals and end the peace treaty they signed beforehand declaring war. No other nation will get involved the Inhumans killed a world leader right in front of them, but the Mutants were messing with the minds of some of the representives. So neutrality is brought, with some just trying to help heroes contain the damage.

Inhumans vs X-men II:
    It is a full on war each of the Krakoa portal sites are sieged, as Mutants begin to find the locations of the other Inhuman kingdoms. Inhumans find a new sense of unity as the Kingdoms begin to rally more under Ahura's personal banner, while the Mutants find division as two factions begin to rise in the form of pro and anti war groups. The pro war want to avenge Shaw's death led by his son who has taken his seat on the Quite Council, and by Fabian Cortez who hopes to use the war to ignite a bloodlust in the Mutants that after they win the war against the Inhumans he can push Krakoa in a war with the Humans. The anti war is led by Kitty and Cyclops, knowing that this all started because Inhumans wanted to protect Mutants and now they are ready to throw Mutant lives away since there might be other Inhumans that can hit with means to not allow resurrection. The Inhumans unleash their cosmic arsenal from the War of Kings, the Mutants bring Brood in. Eventually it leads to Fabian conducting a plan to hold New Attlian hostage, that they use Xavier to hit it with such a strong psychic wave to cause everyone in the city to seziure. New Attilan was to actually be avoided since it was in USA borders but if they get the Inhumans to surrender then it won't matter. The Upstart is changed for flight while the rest of the Mutants distract the Ennilux fleet it flies in, but just as Xaiver begins a new R.I.V. is revealed having been hiding and also upgraded with Ennilux teleports an air battle begins but this is to distract as Ahura teleports in with the Inhuman Mentalist. As Ahura deals with killing Fabian and dealing with what security brought, the Mentalist are able to secure Xavier forcing a surrender.

The out come has needing to do 3 things. Krakoa is to pay for all damage and life loss, they loose their Moon locations, but the most important no Mutants can be affected by Krakoa just by them having a certain power. A big change to the Council happens where an elected member for each season will be in place by the people. The Inhumans also now are deciding into bringing the Kingdoms seperate for so long together offically as one people, talks on what this would look like begin.

So ya people still on Inhuman hate if this happens?

Should I share this idea in the X community or is that taking it to far?
    Last edited by Noek; 10-04-2021 at 09:25 PM.

I'm fine with any idea that restores the balance a bit and New Attilan isn't destroyed for the umpteenth time.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    I wonder if they did an IvX 2, depending on the context if Inhumans would still get hate.

So the idea is an X event where Krakoa gets attacked by enemies from the future, and start loosing badly but discover that the enemy is looking at history and countering that way so Krakoa gets rid of its ant-precog laws so they can join in the fight and wins.

This leads to a story where we see the council decide what to do with the precogs as the cocerns why they were banned is brought up which leads to Beast to contact the Inhumans of New Attlian for help in giving them asylum since they are the only ones with enough resources and powers to protect them. New Attilan agree to this as they view robbing them of their powers is taking away who that being is, and they are brought to safety by Ennilux who are still angry for Emma Frost killing their members even after they sided with the Mutants over fellow Inhumans, this would bring a chase that goes arc to arc in different books. Inhumans begin to use what influence they have to make nations choose their tech vs Krakoa natural, convince Kamala to get the Champions to help run protest that not to rob these Mutants of who they are. This begins a cold war sometimes getting bad enough where Ennilux and Hellfire begin attacking shipping lanes and stealing products to hurt one another.
    So to clear up this storyline wouldn't be this week you buy this book, and next week buy a different book but example January+February = X-men, March+April = Marauders. This all leads to a negotiations with a number of human nation leaders both real and fictional find a compermise but the Mutants fear that if they don't end it on their terms other nations might come together to put more pressure on them. Shaw the Spring representive there comes up with a plan to use a psychic to favour the Mutants, but the psychic energy is detected by Ahura who hits Shaw with a blast that affects body, mind, and soul which causes him to not be able to be ressurected. The Inhumans angered that the Mutants would disrespect what was meant to bring peace as equals and end the peace treaty they signed beforehand declaring war. No other nation will get involved the Inhumans killed a world leader right in front of them, but the Mutants were messing with the minds of some of the representives. So neutrality is brought, with some just trying to help heroes contain the damage.

Inhumans vs X-men II:
    It is a full on war each of the Krakoa portal sites are sieged, as Mutants begin to find the locations of the other Inhuman kingdoms. Inhumans find a new sense of unity as the Kingdoms begin to rally more under Ahura's personal banner, while the Mutants find division as two factions begin to rise in the form of pro and anti war groups. The pro war want to avenge Shaw's death led by his son who has taken his seat on the Quite Council, and by Fabian Cortez who hopes to use the war to ignite a bloodlust in the Mutants that after they win the war against the Inhumans he can push Krakoa in a war with the Humans. The anti war is led by Kitty and Cyclops, knowing that this all started because Inhumans wanted to protect Mutants and now they are ready to throw Mutant lives away since there might be other Inhumans that can hit with means to not allow resurrection. The Inhumans unleash their cosmic arsenal from the War of Kings, the Mutants bring Brood in. Eventually it leads to Fabian conducting a plan to hold New Attlian hostage, that they use Xavier to hit it with such a strong psychic wave to cause everyone in the city to seziure. New Attilan was to actually be avoided since it was in USA borders but if they get the Inhumans to surrender then it won't matter. The Upstart is changed for flight while the rest of the Mutants distract the Ennilux fleet it flies in, but just as Xaiver begins a new R.I.V. is revealed having been hiding and also upgraded with Ennilux teleports an air battle begins but this is to distract as Ahura teleports in with the Inhuman Mentalist. As Ahura deals with killing Fabian and dealing with what security brought, the Mentalist are able to secure Xavier forcing a surrender.

The out come has needing to do 3 things. Krakoa is to pay for all damage and life loss, they loose their Moon locations, but the most important no Mutants can be affected by Krakoa just by them having a certain power. A big change to the Council happens where an elected member for each season will be in place by the people. The Inhumans also now are deciding into bringing the Kingdoms seperate for so long together offically as one people, talks on what this would look like begin.

So ya people still on Inhuman hate if this happens?

Should I share this idea in the X community or is that taking it to far?
    I would be against any Inhumans vs. Anyone event ever again. People don't care about nuances and just choose teams. You could share it with them, but they are in that side of the forums for a reason. I don't think it's taking it far, bit their on a high horse and see the X-Men as superior to the rest of the Marvel Universe. They hated the idea of the inhumans being on a panel during the Gala.

Marvel should just publish a team up event as a new thing to replace and make up for the "versus" era. I like that Darkhold has Black Bolt teaming up with other Avengers.

One thing I like about the inhumans is that they are a part and mingle/interact with the Marvel Universe in stories and not just separate themselves all the time. They aren't D-listers that are side-stories, they're just a part of everything.

It would be nice if Crystal, Luna, Medusa, Triton, Reader or Karnak joined an Avengers team. At least Ms. Marvel is making appearances. The Fantastic Four books should include them more.

I think a major reason they weren't on the Guardians of the Galaxy is because of sh*t articles and the enemy fandom.

Crystal would be a great pick for the Avengers. Helps that she along with Kamala we’re the only playable Inhumans in Ultimate Alliance 3.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"