Page 63 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364656667 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    if the Quiet Council knew where the Inhumans were, they'd play up the "we've forgiven you, lets make peace" and then have Beast/X-Force/Hellions/Brand/Arakii murder them all. and thats on top of the Alliance and Shi'ar looking for their pound of flesh; so hiding is probably the best option.

As for hiding places, I think the Asteroid Belt is best. It tends to be overlooked as a colonization spot in a lot of sci fi and there's both infinite space for growth and for staying under the radar
    I almost feel like Beast wouldn't he knows the Inhumans are retaliators, and after seeing with the Mutants having inside knowledge of Inhuman's plans they still couldn't keep all of them in. As for the rest, murder them all? I am guessing the rest of the Kingdoms are up now, and unprovoked attack would lead the others into war and New Attilan+Ennilux was enough to beat back the main Mutant force, lets then add Aerie and Utolan.

While some Kree part of the Alliance wanted to make the Inhumans weapons again, do you think Teddy would let that happen? Why do the Shi'ar want them dead?

We do know they are on a planet I want them having been actually busy and that's why we haven't heard from them in such a long time.

Astonishing Member

Really am hoping Dark Ages will add some Inhumans. So far we have gotten some minor Moongirl, and an even smaller amount of Ms. Marvel. Since they have their powers (at least Kamala does) this means some version of Terrigen got out. It is a full on alternate world where Peter and MJ had a kid before the dark age began, as well Magneto is still counted as Quicksilver's father. Since this is the case I hope something good with the changes come from this.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Really am hoping Dark Ages will add some Inhumans. So far we have gotten some minor Moongirl, and an even smaller amount of Ms. Marvel. Since they have their powers (at least Kamala does) this means some version of Terrigen got out. It is a full on alternate world where Peter and MJ had a kid before the dark age began, as well Magneto is still counted as Quicksilver's father. Since this is the case I hope something good with the changes come from this.
    speak of the devil

DARK AGES #5 (OF 6)
    TOM TAYLOR (W) • IBAN COELLO (A/C) • Variant Cover by RYAN STEGMAN
    VARIANT COVER BY KYLE HOTZ • VARIANT COVER BY PEACH MOMOKO
    BLACK HISTORY MONTH VARIANT COVER BY JOSHUA "SWAY" SWABY VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    Spider-Man joins Doctor Doom, the X-Men, the Inhumans, the Avengers and what's left of the Fantastic Four on a rescue mission across a continent ruled by a madman. But they could be too late. The dictator of Europe has heroes and villains by his side, and the unthinkable is now in motion. Apocalypse could tear the world apart.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Sounds like we might get more than kamala and Moongirl in this alt universe story.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

And Lockjaw is still with the Pet Avengers and Thor.

THOR #22
    DONNY CATES (W) • NIC KLEIN (A/C) • Variant Cover by DAVID TALASKI
    X-Gwen Variant Cover by TBA
    "GOD OF HAMMERS" PART 4 of 5!
    To stop the deadly path of the Mjolnir-wielding God of Hammers, all of the Marvel Universe must come together! The final battle is here, but will Thor's allies survive the hammer's blows? Thor turns to an unexpected source to help ensure victory!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

^ I was just about to post this. Is Cates trying to dis-associate Lockjaw from his true family and make him part of the "Thorverse"? I'd rather see Lockjaw stay with Kamala.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fort Nerd View Post
    ^ I was just about to post this. Is Cates trying to dis-associate Lockjaw from his true family and make him part of the "Thorverse"? I'd rather see Lockjaw stay with Kamala.
    Ya out of nowhere them going he was always friends with Beta Ray Bill, then always using him with a Thor character. Though the fact it is the Pet Avengers means it isn't to bad he was their leader and since Thorg called them together this time him having the lead makes sense. But ya having Lockjaw helping Kamala again would be great, and show again what her Inhuman connection brings.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    speak of the devil

DARK AGES #5 (OF 6)
    TOM TAYLOR (W) • IBAN COELLO (A/C) • Variant Cover by RYAN STEGMAN
    VARIANT COVER BY KYLE HOTZ • VARIANT COVER BY PEACH MOMOKO
    BLACK HISTORY MONTH VARIANT COVER BY JOSHUA "SWAY" SWABY VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    Spider-Man joins Doctor Doom, the X-Men, the Inhumans, the Avengers and what's left of the Fantastic Four on a rescue mission across a continent ruled by a madman. But they could be too late. The dictator of Europe has heroes and villains by his side, and the unthinkable is now in motion. Apocalypse could tear the world apart.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Sounds like we might get more than kamala and Moongirl in this alt universe story.
    This is a little spooky, and since they mention Inhumans I hope we get to see some good stuff with others.

Serious late to the thread....
    But I would like a new comics for the Inhuman. I would start of with the new generation just having get togethers. So the reader know who survived outside of single run issues. The talks can be about the current mutant issues and the aftermath of the Inhumans vs x-men comic.
    Or Black Bolt make a deal with Tchalla for a planet. The two never beefed against each other, as far as I remember. THe Black duo ( Black Panther/Black Bolt) did team up on Namor. So its a start

Quote Originally Posted by Fort Nerd View Post
    I might have said this before but I think he just wanted lockjaw and wasn't aware of the Throg connection until recently. He used him in gotg and Thor and the Bill friendship disappeared when Throg came on board. He uses lockjaw more than he uses Beta ray Bill.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hellscream View Post
    Serious late to the thread....
    But I would like a new comics for the Inhuman. I would start of with the new generation just having get togethers. So the reader know who survived outside of single run issues. The talks can be about the current mutant issues and the aftermath of the Inhumans vs x-men comic.
    Or Black Bolt make a deal with Tchalla for a planet. The two never beefed against each other, as far as I remember. THe Black duo ( Black Panther/Black Bolt) did team up on Namor. So its a start
    So like one of those single issue comics that is a bunch of stories that are 2 pages of who is doing what, and possible stories to be told? My idea for their location is a self created solar system, make them come back having done something really big.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    This is a little spooky, and since they mention Inhumans I hope we get to see some good stuff with others.
    As long as it isn't just Black Bolt screaming at symbiote Osborn or everyone getting killed i'll probably be happy.

As long as it isn't just Black Bolt screaming at symbiote Osborn or everyone getting killed i'll probably be happy.
    I would love to see more stories where Black Bolt solves problems with something other than his voice. He's a King for fucks sake, he's supposed to have leadership skills. The voice should be a last resort type weapon, like a nuke, but writers have been using it as an instant win button.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Saw this in my Twitter feed and coming up with a blank:

https://twitter.com/DeadpoolisBack3/...12741386694656

Crystal Is there for Her Family #INHUMANSday December 4th
    @Marvel @MarvelStudios @Kevfeige @Disney @disneyplus #Marvel #MarvelStudio #WhatIf #Inhumans #Crystal #ShangChi #Eternals #Hawkeye #KateBishop #Venom #SpiderMan #SpiderManNoWayHome #Disney #DisneyPlus art by @javiercaster

Is there some news about the Inhumans for December 4 that I missed? And why reference the 2017 Royals series and the art that was revealed in this CBR article?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Huh, that's... mysterious. The account doesn't belong to anybody actually connected to Marvel does it? Maybe they're just trying to celebrate the upcoming Darkhold one-shot.

Astonishing Member

Ya I can see Maximus or Swain being there to counteract Purple man.