Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20606667686970
Results 1,036 to 1,044 of 1044
    Astonishing Member

If true there are Inhumans 2 possible outcomes
    1) Doctor Strange sees into the future and sees the Illuminati.
    2) Lockjaw is just teleporting around like you let a dog run around in the backyard.

Galaxies Wanderer

I don't want to believe to avoid disappointment... but deep down I'm hoping it is. The multiverse is a good excuse to bring everyone in and expand the next phase.

A fan page on twitter mentioned that it could be Meruda, as the only known inhuman sorcerer.
    FHviq7UXEAggFbD.jpg Meruda (Earth-616)
    but the rumors are saying it's Black Bolt
    Last edited by Chocomancer; 12-29-2021 at 08:31 AM.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    If true there are Inhumans 2 possible outcomes
    1) Doctor Strange sees into the future and sees the Illuminati.
    2) Lockjaw is just teleporting around like you let a dog run around in the backyard.
    I could see Lockjaw appearing. Him and America Chavez can travel dimensions, but Lockjaw was able to go to the DC universe. O hope Disney knows they can open boxes that haven't been opened before and people will love them for it

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

I wonder if that new company wide event is going to be a hero versus hero event, or a heros versus villain event. When the inhumans were in comics, Captain America Civil War had just come out, so they went with versus events for movie/comic synergy. I wonder if the inhumans had been included more in comics now if they would've included them in a hero versus hero event. They'll all be heroes at the end.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chocomancer View Post
    I don't want to believe to avoid disappointment... but deep down I'm hoping it is. The multiverse is a good excuse to bring everyone in and expand the next phase.

A fan page on twitter mentioned that it could be Meruda, as the only known inhuman sorcerer.
    FHviq7UXEAggFbD.jpg Meruda (Earth-616)
    but the rumors are saying it's Black Bolt
    If he is in it I bet it will be just a cameo or name drop. I don't think he would be a great big reveal, as he was in what 1 comic that was just made to be a foil to Storm.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I wonder if that new company wide event is going to be a hero versus hero event, or a heros versus villain event. When the inhumans were in comics, Captain America Civil War had just come out, so they went with versus events for movie/comic synergy. I wonder if the inhumans had been included more in comics now if they would've included them in a hero versus hero event. They'll all be heroes at the end.
    I could have seen them in F4X story, but the AEX (I am guessing what you are talking about) would depend on what the story is about. If it is about Human, Super Humans, Human-Hybrids then yes and they should get at least a tie-in. But if the event is based of stories being built up of just oposing goals (which I believe it is) then not really.

I wouldn't be surprised if Lockjaw popped in so they could secure him for Kamala while still refusing to use the inhumans proper

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Lockjaw popped in so they could secure him for Kamala while still refusing to use the inhumans proper
    More lockjaw is always a good thing.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Astonishing Member

Glad it seems to be all positive on Twitter for the info Inhumans being in it.