Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Stars & Stripes View Post
    Do you think she can have a bluebird symbol instead of the current blue V design?
    Oh I'd love it if they replaced the blue chevron with a new symbol much like the Bluebird logo designed by Sean Gordon Murphy for Snyder's Twenty-Seven short (that I use for my avatar picture). Asymmetrical and a side shot preferably.
    I'm currently reading Batman, Detective Comics, DCeased: Dead Planet, Dark Knights: Death Metal, Daredevil, Thor, Nightwing, The Rise of Ultraman and Red Hood and The Outlaws. I'm also trade-waiting the Hickman-era of X-Men comics.

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by Westbats View Post
    Oh I'd love it if they replaced the blue chevron with a new symbol much like the Bluebird logo designed by Sean Gordon Murphy for Snyder's Twenty-Seven short (that I use for my avatar picture). Asymmetrical and a side shot preferably.
    A side-facing Bluebird probably works better than a front profile one, since that would just be too similar to Nightwing.

Harper fan checking in

Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Harper always reminds me of, the then popular, Lisbeth Salander (Lisbeth is based on Modesty Blaise). She would be suited better for a Black Label book but I don't have a clue if BL is still a thing.

Bluebird

I think the reason why I like the character so much is because “Bluebird” is such a cool name for a superhero.

Incredible Member

Harper row is awesome
    "Everything doesn't have to be about fear. There's room in our line of work for hope, too"- Stephanie Brown, Batgirl Vol 3 #5

"Quit? Like hell I will"- Bette Kane, Beast Boy #3

I think the reason why I like the character so much is because “Bluebird” is such a cool name for a superhero.
    It really is

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by marvelprince View Post
    It really is
    Like, I think the only two heroic Bluebirds I know of are Harper and a minor Spider-Man kinda-sorta ally and that's it.

Another artist I think would be interesting to see do a Harper/Bluebird variant (besides Artgerm and Jorge Jimenez) would be Andres Cruz, the illustrator for Bombshell!Harper in the DC Comics Bombshells Series 3 trading card set.

Also, with the first week of Future State underway, how do people feel about the possibility of Harper showing up? I know it's a long-shot, but I'd guess either in the Future State: Batgirls back-up, or in Future State: Robin Eternal.
    Last edited by Westbats; 01-09-2021 at 09:23 AM.
    I'm currently reading Batman, Detective Comics, DCeased: Dead Planet, Dark Knights: Death Metal, Daredevil, Thor, Nightwing, The Rise of Ultraman and Red Hood and The Outlaws. I'm also trade-waiting the Hickman-era of X-Men comics.

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by Westbats View Post
    Another artist I think would be interesting to see do a Harper/Bluebird variant (besides Artgerm and Jorge Jimenez) would be Andres Cruz, the illustrator for Bombshell!Harper in the DC Comics Bombshells Series 3 trading card set.

Also, with the first week of Future State underway, how do people feel about the possibility of Harper showing up? I know it's a long-shot, but I'd guess either in the Future State: Batgirls back-up, or in Future State: Robin Eternal.
    Maybe as a civilian or sporting a variation of the future Bluebird costume from your avatar.

Maybe as a civilian or sporting a variation of the future Bluebird costume from your avatar.
    Yeah it's a tough call to say whether or not Harper would be active as Bluebird during Future State. On one hand Bruce Wayne has fallen and the Batfamily is scattered to the winds, and the Magistrate has a tight grip on the city. But in the other I feel like Harper would prioritize Cullen's safety. It's possible that she's in the Magistrate's Prison Complex, she is one of the four members of the Batfamily that we aren't able to tell the whereabouts of from the information solicited (Barbara, Kate, Damian being the other three).

Bluebird

Suppose Harper showed up in Batwoman S2... who would be the perfect actress to play her? And do you just introduce her as a civilian then build up to her becoming Bluebird?

Suppose Harper showed up in Batwoman S2... who would be the perfect actress to play her? And do you just introduce her as a civilian then build up to her becoming Bluebird?
    I know she's already played a role in Arrow but I think Bex Taylor-Klaus would be a good actor for Harper.

Bluebird

I like that BB gets a mention in the Joker #2 solicit.

I like that BB gets a mention in the Joker #2 solicit.
    Yeah that was pretty good to see in the solicits yesterday. It did make me wonder just how many pages these backups are supposed to be, because especially in this backup a lot has a potential to happen to both Bluebird and Punchline. I'm not sure how much can happen in around 8 pages to help progress the trial plot line.