Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

I'm really hoping Harper is in a panel next week with DC Comics: Infinite Frontier coming out, but if not at least Joker comes out the week after.
    I'm currently reading Batman, Detective Comics, DCeased: Dead Planet, Dark Knights: Death Metal, Daredevil, Thor, Nightwing, The Rise of Ultraman and Red Hood and The Outlaws. I'm also trade-waiting the Hickman-era of X-Men comics.

Bluebird

I expect more activity in this thread with the Joker comic out in two weeks. Should be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Stars & Stripes View Post
    I expect more activity in this thread with the Joker comic out in two weeks. Should be fun.
    A3EFED81-6BBD-4507-AEF0-E8F29CBFB6B0.jpg
    It’s been a while since she’s last been in a comic, didn’t realize she was passing the 100 day mark until I looked at it earlier this week.
    I'm currently reading Batman, Detective Comics, DCeased: Dead Planet, Dark Knights: Death Metal, Daredevil, Thor, Nightwing, The Rise of Ultraman and Red Hood and The Outlaws. I'm also trade-waiting the Hickman-era of X-Men comics.

Bluebird

Anyone else kinda miffed at how she seems to always be left out of the group shots of the Bat-Family?

Astonishing Member

Anyone else kinda miffed at how she seems to always be left out of the group shots of the Bat-Family?
    I am. And that's because of the precedent set when she was "civvied" up at the end of Batman and Robin: Eternal, for as much as I otherwise love that book.

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    I am. And that's because of the precedent set when she was "civvied" up at the end of Batman and Robin: Eternal, for as much as I otherwise love that book.
    I get that they did it when she was inactive as a hero, but it’s a bit egregious in Infinite Frontier #0, since we know she’s back to Bluebirding in the Punchline backup.

I get that they did it when she was inactive as a hero, but it’s a bit egregious in Infinite Frontier #0, since we know she’s back to Bluebirding in the Punchline backup.
    Have they actually established Harper is back with the Bat-family? I took her to be an independent operator working for Leslie Thompkins to bring Punchline to justice.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Incredible Member

Harper Row.jpg

Gotta love that she got incorporated into the "Young Justice" animated series. Even Scott Snyder was impressed by that.

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by Multiverse View Post
    Harper Row.jpg

Gotta love that she got incorporated into the "Young Justice" animated series. Even Scott Snyder was impressed by that.
    Hoping that this isn’t the only DC media she shows up in... (looking at you, CW’s Batwoman.)

Bluebird

Bumping this up ahead of tomorrow's Joker #1, featuring the Punchline backup which co-stars our favorite purple-haired bird of prey.

Bluebird

Now that the issue is out, I had a quick look at the 8-page backup and saw that our girl appeared in about four pages of it (though not in costume), including the final splash page.

Mighty Member

Just read Joker and the Punchline backup.

I like what they are doing so far with Harper in this book.

She has managed to have her own corner in the Bat-Universe by tying her to Leslie Thompkins.

Bluebird

I’m hoping she gets some focus for the whole DC Pride initiative. They sure like leaving her out of these things.

Haven't been able to read Joker just yet, I'm looking forward to grabbing it and sitting down this weekend.

My apologizes, I haven't been able to reply about my thoughts until now.

• So Punchline’s in Blackgate, and I’m just wondering when Marcus Row will show up. He’s probably working as the liaison between the Queen of Spades and the Royal Flush Gang.
    • Punchline winds her fist back in one panel and the next one is her kicking?
    • Does this mean Punchline is the new “Queen of Spades”? I mean I kinda associated her the spade suit (like Harley’s association with diamonds).
    • I guess the Royal Flush Gang is being folded (unintentional pun) into Punchline’s group.
    • Cullen needs to be sat down and talked too, it’s inevitable now that something will go horribly wrong while Harper’s out investigating.
    • His boyfriend’s screen name is Bluff, I can’t tell if he was just a clown or if he is also a member of the Royal Flush Gang as well.
    • I get the sneaking suspicion that Bluff and his cohorts will find out Harper is Bluebird. Or they at least currently know that Harper is the assistant of the doctor who said Punchline is okay to stand trial.
    • Why can’t Lucius provide testimony against Punchline? Is it because of the Batman tech built under the Wayne Industries Tri-Corner Yard location?
    • The possibility of clowns visiting Harper and Cullen’s apartment in The Narrows? We know that Clownhunter will show up.
    • I’m not sure if I want Cassandra and/or Steph to check in on Cullen. Obviously if they do, there’ll be an arguement, they’ll leave, the door rings later, Cullen opens it, and it’s Clownhunter.
    • Seems they corrected the colour of the Bluebird mask from Punchline Special.
    • Harper has a cool bike .