Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Bluebird

Is that blue-haired girl in the Next Batman #2 backup meant to be Harper by any chance? The unnamed girl in that comic has a similar hairstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Stars & Stripes View Post
    Is that blue-haired girl in the Next Batman #2 backup meant to be Harper by any chance? The unnamed girl in that comic has a similar hairstyle.
    When I saw that panel that was my first thought as well. I really hope she's like Stephanie and undercover, I don't like that after all of the things she's been through, and rising to the occasion every time, only to end up like her father. So I'm hoping there's more going on than what it looks like.
    I'm currently reading Batman, Detective Comics, DCeased: Dead Planet, Dark Knights: Death Metal, Daredevil, Thor, Nightwing, The Rise of Ultraman and Red Hood and The Outlaws. I'm also trade-waiting the Hickman-era of X-Men comics.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Different character. Jorge Jimenez posted her silhouette in his twitter, said to look forward to this new creation of Tynion

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Different character. Jorge Jimenez posted her silhouette in his twitter, said to look forward to this new creation of Tynion
    Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 8.22.40 PM.jpg

It does look a bit like Harper, though I thought when he said new he meant entirely new. This might be Miracle Molly from The Unsanity Collective.
    I'm currently reading Batman, Detective Comics, DCeased: Dead Planet, Dark Knights: Death Metal, Daredevil, Thor, Nightwing, The Rise of Ultraman and Red Hood and The Outlaws. I'm also trade-waiting the Hickman-era of X-Men comics.

Bluebird

I suppose the lack of piercings on the Next Batman blue-haired lady was a dead giveaway of her not being Harper.

Harper Row Commission #10.jpg
    The latest commissioned piece of Harper Row artwork arrived today (done by the wonderful ArtbyTuna). I imagine the most likely way for Harper to find out Batman is Bruce Wayne is if Batman crashes into the Thompkins Clinic after hours needing immediate medical attention and Leslie needs a second set of hands and someone she and Bruce can trust.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Westbats View Post
    Harper Row Commission #10.jpg
    The latest commissioned piece of Harper Row artwork arrived today (done by the wonderful ArtbyTuna). I imagine the most likely way for Harper to find out Batman is Bruce Wayne is if Batman crashes into the Thompkins Clinic after hours needing immediate medical attention and Leslie needs a second set of hands and someone she and Bruce can trust.
    Wait, yeah, she still doesn't know? I kinda assume she does since she hangs out with Steph, Cass, and Leslie, but then again, she quit being a Batfam member before actually being included.

Bluebird

Wait, yeah, she still doesn't know? I kinda assume she does since she hangs out with Steph, Cass, and Leslie, but then again, she quit being a Batfam member before actually being included.
    AFAIK, Harper has only seen Batman as Batman and Bruce as Bruce.

I think it's like Batman's relationship with Commissioner Gordon, she intentionally ignores the evidence that would suggest Batman is Bruce Wayne.

AFAIK, Harper has only seen Batman as Batman and Bruce as Bruce.
    The proverbial bandage has got to come off sooner or later, I feel like Harper not knowing his identity hurts Harper's future potential.

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by Westbats View Post
    Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 8.22.40 PM.jpg

It does look a bit like Harper, though I thought when he said new he meant entirely new. This might be Miracle Molly from The Unsanity Collective.
    Would make for a fun(?) showdown if this different character ever collided with Bluebird.

I just saw this art posted in David Lafuente's account this morning, and thought* you guys could like it.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 01-30-2021 at 03:19 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I just saw this art posted in David Lafuente's account this morning, and though you guys could like it.
    Thanks! Just wanted to post the images to the thread directly.

The source link again: https://twitter.com/DarkoLafuente/st...16114114125831

Bluebird

That art rules so hard. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Thanks! Just wanted to post the images to the thread directly.

The source link again: https://twitter.com/DarkoLafuente/st...16114114125831

Thank you! (Me being lazy and not posting the images when should have)

(I also misspelt "thought", but I already fixed that bit).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Thank you! (Me being lazy and not posting the images when should have)

(I also misspelt "thought", but I already fixed that bit).
    No biggie. I just wanted to post the images directly to the thread, since such things always make Appreciation Threads have a more live appearance.

Thanks again for finding and sharing it.