View Poll Results: CHOOSE YOUR FATE

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vixen

    31 47.69%
  • Black Lightning

    24 36.92%
  • Black Manta

    11 16.92%
  • Bumblebee

    21 32.31%
  • Jackson Hyde/Kaldur'ahm

    22 33.85%
  • Tanya Spears

    5 7.69%
  • Naomi McDuffie

    8 12.31%
  • Duke Thomas

    8 12.31%
  • Wallace West

    10 15.38%
  • Jo Mullein

    7 10.77%
  • Jakeem Thunder

    9 13.85%
  • Kid Quantum

    4 6.15%
  • Thunder

    5 7.69%
  • Mr. Terrific

    24 36.92%
  • Other (No Hall of Famers)

    18 27.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 301
  1. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Ridley is a damn good writer so I’m excited as hell, I think he’ll do a great job. The usual suspects will moan but given the never ending deluge of Bruce Wayne Batman content we get, I don’t think there will be any serious complaining.

    He’s one of the main team members in Jurgens Generations two parter!

    Shattered


    Forged


    Also PKJ (new Superman writer) has hinted on Twitter that there are plans for Steel coming and Steel features prominently in the Infinite Frontier promo for the Supermythos
    Dang didn't know about that. I'm interested in what they plan to do with Mr Irons, hopefully it's good!

  2. #17
    Ultimate Member AtheistInRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Ridley is a damn good writer so I’m excited as hell, I think he’ll do a great job. The usual suspects will moan but given the never ending deluge of Bruce Wayne Batman content we get, I don’t think there will be any serious complaining.

    He’s one of the main team members in Jurgens Generations two parter!

    Shattered


    Forged


    Also PKJ (new Superman writer) has hinted on Twitter that there are plans for Steel coming and Steel features prominently in the Infinite Frontier promo for the Supermythos
    Lol I have never ever seen that Tarzan look-a-like in my time as being a DC fan.
    Last edited by AtheistInRed; 01-05-2021 at 02:17 PM.
    "I swear to god, if I get banned..."

  3. #18
    Ultimate Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    12,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtheistInRed View Post
    Lol I have never ever seen that Tarzan look-a-like in my time as being a DC fan.
    That’s Kamandi from Kirby’s stuff. He typically doesn’t get much play on account of “when” his story taking place being a big question mark.

  4. #19
    Ultimate Member AtheistInRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    That’s Kamandi from Kirby’s stuff. He typically doesn’t get much play on account of “when” his story taking place being a big question mark.
    I remember him seeing him from somewhere now. Very interesting and obscure.
    "I swear to god, if I get banned..."

  5. #20
    Astonishing Member Redjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Lost Angles
    Posts
    2,366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtheistInRed View Post
    I remember him seeing him from somewhere now. Very interesting and obscure.
    Kamandi is not obscure.

  6. #21
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    Kamandi is not obscure.
    Yeah. Even though I've not read Kamandi's older stories, despite finding him to be surprisingly interesting and visually cool, he's kind of iconic in his own way. He even just finished a maxiseries not too long ago.

    It's surprising to see him labeled as being obscure, in a comics-geekspace no less.

  7. #22
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtheistInRed View Post
    I remember him seeing him from somewhere now. Very interesting and obscure.
    He has been seen on tv.

    He got an action figure over Static years ago.

    He has at least 3 volumes of books.

    He's not that obscure.

  8. #23
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    He has been seen on tv.

    He got an action figure over Static years ago.

    He has at least 3 volumes of books.

    He's not that obscure.
    He's gotten a heck of a lot more play than Dr. Light, that's for sure! (And more actual books of his own than Starfire or Sinestro, I imagine.)

    That said, what a funky team composition!

  9. #24
    Ultimate Member AtheistInRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    Kamandi is not obscure.
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    It's surprising to see him labeled as being obscure, in a comics-geekspace no less.
    Well if you guys don't consider him to be obscure then more power to you. My view is different. It's surprising that some don't see him as such.
    Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    He's not that obscure.
    Still obscure.
    "I swear to god, if I get banned..."

  10. #25
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,163

    Default

    911847._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg
    Truth & Justice (2021-) #1
    Mari McCabe is many things: superhero, model, activist; but can she add god-killer to the list? Vixen teams up with Dr. Mist and Impala of the Global Guardians to face down an ancient deity that’s taken over the body of a scientist investigating powerful magical artifacts. Vixen will need to dig deep and use all the abilities in the animal kingdom to face down this powerful primeval threat!
    Available Jan 8

  11. #26
    Astonishing Member 9th.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,451

    Default

    Any love for Onyx?



    Last edited by 9th.; 01-07-2021 at 10:54 PM.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nontheless):
    DC: Green Lantern, Wonder Girl, Far Sector, The Other History of the DC Universe, The Next Batamn, Robin, Nightwing
    Marvel: HiXmen, Miles Morales: Spider-Man, Immortal Hulk, Daredevil
    Image: Killadelphia, Bitter Root, Excellence, Decorum
    IDW: TMNT: The Last Ronin
    Other: Seven Secrets, Jember, Hawi, Watchman, Black Hammer

  12. #27
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    4,798

    Default

    Do you prefer Onyxx as “Green arrow” character or a “Batman” chacracter?

    Way back when Cass Cain still had Batgirl title, I wanted Onyx to become her mentor.

  13. #28
    Astonishing Member Redjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Lost Angles
    Posts
    2,366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Any love for Oynx?



    Deep love for Onyx.

  14. #29
    Astonishing Member 9th.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Do you prefer Onyxx as “Green arrow” character or a “Batman” chacracter?

    Way back when Cass Cain still had Batgirl title, I wanted Onyx to become her mentor.
    Not sure I kinda liked her as both but if I was forced to choose probably GA. I thought the Fist clan thing was kinda cool.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nontheless):
    DC: Green Lantern, Wonder Girl, Far Sector, The Other History of the DC Universe, The Next Batamn, Robin, Nightwing
    Marvel: HiXmen, Miles Morales: Spider-Man, Immortal Hulk, Daredevil
    Image: Killadelphia, Bitter Root, Excellence, Decorum
    IDW: TMNT: The Last Ronin
    Other: Seven Secrets, Jember, Hawi, Watchman, Black Hammer

  15. #30
    Astonishing Member 9th.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    Deep love for Onyx.
    Beautiful character design.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nontheless):
    DC: Green Lantern, Wonder Girl, Far Sector, The Other History of the DC Universe, The Next Batamn, Robin, Nightwing
    Marvel: HiXmen, Miles Morales: Spider-Man, Immortal Hulk, Daredevil
    Image: Killadelphia, Bitter Root, Excellence, Decorum
    IDW: TMNT: The Last Ronin
    Other: Seven Secrets, Jember, Hawi, Watchman, Black Hammer

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •