Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    If you could put six people on the DEFENDERS - who would make up this team for you?
    Magik,
    Namorita,
    She-Hulk,
    Nova(Frankie)

If you could put six people on the DEFENDERS - who would make up this team for you?
    I also posted a slightly expanded version of this in the Defenders roster thread, but here it goes:

Dr. Strange (always. More than any other, it's not Defenders without Doc.)
    Hercules (let's leave Hulk and Namor out for the moment, since they have their own things going elsewhere in the MU. Herc's power rival those two, and he's fairly used to facing the kind of threats the Defenders usually do.)
    Hannibal King (King has a lot of power due to his vampire nature, but, as a P.I., also has that down to Earth thing going for him. I think a human perspective is important for the team)
    Elsa Bloodstone (the Defenders need a monster hunter, and there's no one better. Imagine her and Herc sharing trade secrets)
    Black Cat (her bad luck powers are so unpredictable and interesting. Plus, she and King will be the most "normal" of this bunch. Also a more human perspective)
    Gargoyle (power and the wisdom of the years)

There are others I might want to use, however, since it's a six members limit, that's it.

For their main enemies, a new Six-Fingered Hand (that name is just SO cool), formed of pre-existing enemies (or not) of the Defenders.

Peace

Invincible Member

Moondragon by Otto Schmidt

Yes, Moondragon!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

The female Red Guardian,
    Wish marvel used her more. With the male one in the black widow movie i bet they won't but wish marvel would bring her back.

Defenders had many lesser used members that would be fun to see again!

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Wish marvel used her more. With the male one in the black widow movie i bet they won't but wish marvel would bring her back.

Defenders had many lesser used members that would be fun to see again!

[IMG][/IMG]
    I really liked Tania as Red Guardian. They did a great job portraying her in the Defenders. Every character shy of Hulk seemed to really like her. Tania stood out even with Nighthawk and Hellcat in the roster at the time. Doc seemed to really trust his new colleague and teammate. RG and Cage had a unique friendship and they acknowledged differences in upbringing and thinking. Valkyrie seemed quite close to her as well. Even Clea got along with her. Patsy was friendly but probably felt a twinge of jealousy.

However, since RG left the Defenders (much too soon in my opinion), I did like her transformation later into Starlight.
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 03-01-2021 at 12:21 PM.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Astonishing Member

Tania was a great character. It's a shame that David Kraft made her into an exile. All of the surgeon expertise when out the window. And her powers at the time -- seemed most destructive.

Whowever ends up on the roster, I hope it's not Defenders in name only -- and that some of the core members from the 70s are included.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    Tania was a great character. It's a shame that David Kraft made her into an exile. All of the surgeon expertise when out the window. And her powers at the time -- seemed most destructive.

Whowever ends up on the roster, I hope it's not Defenders in name only -- and that some of the core members from the 70s are included.
    The cover gives me hope. Of the eleven characters shown, only two weren't members in the original run: Masked Raider and Harpy.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    The cover gives me hope. Of the eleven characters shown, only two weren't members in the original run: Masked Raider and Harpy.
    True. Maybe all of them will be rotating through the series...

I am not familiar with either of these characters. Pretty sure neither ever appeared in Defenders before. At least not volume 1.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

I am not familiar with either of these characters. Pretty sure neither ever appeared in Defenders before. At least not volume 1.
    Harpy was a member of Defenders not too long ago, as Red She-Hulk.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Harpy was a member of Defenders not too long ago, as Red She-Hulk.
    Oh - so Red She Hulk became this Harpy person? That seems like quite the... transition?
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Oh - so Red She Hulk became this Harpy person? That seems like quite the... transition?
    She was originally The Harpy (long ago). Many years later, the Red She-Hulk. After being depowered, she apparently became the Red Harpy (latest form).

Astonishing Member

She was green when she became Harpy in the 70s. I think the transformation only happened once.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    She was green when she became Harpy in the 70s. I think the transformation only happened once.
    Yes, exactly.