Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

I find the concept of cloud very interesting especially the little cards with the profiles. i vaguely remember cloud use to switch bodies but the twist of cloud actually having the body and brain patterns of a pair of lovers is actually a truly interesting concept.

defenderscast.jpg
    Last edited by jwatson; 08-11-2021 at 05:33 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Finally got a chance to do more than just glance at this book. I think it's off to a fabulous start. What an interesting team. I'm not familiar with a couple of the new members, nor with some of the other Marvel titles that were cited in the text, but even so I think it all came together beautifully. Speaking of beautiful - the artwork in the book is lovely. I was intrigued by the fact that all of the Tarot cards were reversed. I know that in the issue Strange said that this 'augurs poorly' but that isn't necessarily the case in a Tarot reading. I'm interested to see how that plays out in the story - if at all.
    Live Faust, Die Jung.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I find the concept of cloud very interesting especially the little cards with the profiles. i vaguely remember cloud use to switch bodies but the twist of cloud actually having the body and brain patterns of a pair of lovers is actually a truly interesting concept.

defenderscast.jpg
    I'll have to check my old New Defenders comics. I remember them being brother and sister (which even accounted for their physical similarities), not lovers. Do I remember wrong, or is that a recent change in the status?

Peace