Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Nice that it seems that in spite of their parting on negative terms before Spider-Geddon that the Spider-Bros are fighting together again at least for an issue.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Nice that it seems that in spite of their parting on negative terms before Spider-Geddon that the Spider-Bros are fighting together again at least for an issue.
    They will probably have Peter Job and Ben be the hero and then kill Peter.Even one conversation with them like brothers would be good though.

Do we know why none of the Scarlet Spiders was involved in the last few storylines where Peter went rampage and the whole Spider Family (excluding Ben and Kaine) tried to stop him?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aeon View Post
    Do we know why none of the Scarlet Spiders was involved in the last few storylines where Peter went rampage and the whole Spider Family (excluding Ben and Kaine) tried to stop him?
    Spencer wanted Ben for that IIRC, it was editorial.

I cannot wait to get these issues in my hands and find out what the story is actually going to be.

-Pav, who is excited to be excited with other excited fans...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #75
    ZEB WELLS (W) • PATRICK GLEASON (A) • Beyond Board: KELLY THOMPSON, SALADIN AHMED, CODY ZIGLAR, PATRICK GLEASON & ZEB WELLS
    Wraparound Cover by ARTHUR ADAMS
    Web-head Variant Cover by PATRICK GLEASON • Variant Cover by RON FRENZ
    Variant cover by RON LIM • Variant COVER by SKOTTIE YOUNG
    Variant COVER by INHYUK LEE • Variant COVER by ALEX OGLE
    Hidden Gem Variant by STEVE DITKO ARTIST • VIRGIN VARIANT COVER BY INHYUK LEE
    MARVEL MASTERPIECES VARIANT COVER BY JOE JUSKO
    STORMBREAKERS VENOMIZED VARIANT COVER BY IBAN COELLO
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN is back to thrice-monthly because this story is pure jet fuel. Ben Reilly has returned to NYC and has fully taken back the mantle of Spider-Man, but what does this mean for Peter Parker? The greatest team of web-writers has come together with the most epic arachnid-artists ever assembled to bring you a Spider-story that will shake up Spider-Man’s 59th year in ways you CANNOT PREDICT!
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju NΊ8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Astonishing Member

What’s weird is the Iron-Man solicit for this month still mentions Scarlet Spider as fighting alongside Tony’s crew… so that begs some questions. Lack of editorial communication? IM storyline taking place before this Beyond story? Or as some have suggested… this is a different Ben, maybe the one from Earth 95?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #75
    ZEB WELLS (W) • PATRICK GLEASON (A) • Beyond Board: KELLY THOMPSON, SALADIN AHMED, CODY ZIGLAR, PATRICK GLEASON & ZEB WELLS
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN is back to thrice-monthly because this story is pure jet fuel. Ben Reilly has returned to NYC and has fully taken back the mantle of Spider-Man, but what does this mean for Peter Parker? The greatest team of web-writers has come together with the most epic arachnid-artists ever assembled to bring you a Spider-story that will shake up Spider-Man’s 59th year in ways you CANNOT PREDICT!
    When was Spider-man created?
    There is no way they don't bring Peter back for his 60th.Or for 900, whichever comes first.
    Could give us an idea for how long this lasts.

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    What’s weird is the Iron-Man solicit for this month still mentions Scarlet Spider as fighting alongside Tony’s crew… so that begs some questions. Lack of editorial communication? IM storyline taking place before this Beyond story? Or as some have suggested… this is a different Ben, maybe the one from Earth 95?
    My assumption is that it's just editorial oversight, but I don't really know. Perhaps we'll find out when Beyond starts, or at the end of the Iron Man run.

I'm not complaining though! I'll take all the Ben Reilly goodness I can get!

-Pav, who loves the cover with both of Ben's costumes...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    I'm 100% sure it's because that story is running way too long, like Coates Captain America, timeline wise it's fallen behind the rest of the MU. I'm not sure what logic behind this being a different Ben is. Is it really that far fetched that something happens to Peter so Ben takes on the mantle, than some alt Ben from a whole other world coming all the way to 616 to replace another Spider-Man? Seems a bit far fetched and maybe it's just me, needlessly complicated. When 616 Ben is alive present and returned to his old self what's the point of an alt version?
    Last edited by GSman; 07-23-2021 at 10:03 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    I'm 100% sure it's because that story is running way too long, like Coates Captain America, timeline wise it's fallen behind the rest of the MU. I'm not sure what logic behind this being a different Ben is. Is it really that far fetched that something happens to Peter so Ben takes on the mantle, than some alt Ben from a whole other world coming all the way to 616 to replace another Spider-Man? Seems a bit far fetched and maybe it's just me, needlessly complicated. When 616 Ben is alive present and returned to his old self what's the point of an alt version?
    I think people said alt. Ben because of beyond corp who are now confirmed to be behind Ben.
    They are multiversal in nature

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    There is no way they don't bring Peter back for his 60th.Or for 900, whichever comes first.
    This cover makes me want to dust off my PSX, boot up Spider-Man, and play it with Scarlet Spider costume on.

Edit; oops. Wrong quote, sorry.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Amazing Fantasy #15, his first appearance, was solicited as published in August 1962, though June 1962 might be more accurate in terms of how comics tend to be published two months ahead of the solicited date. That said, Peter will most likely come back in time for either his 60th anniversary in June (or August) 2022 or the 900th total issue of his ongoing series, so I'll just be sitting back and trying to enjoy the ride with Ben as Spider-Man Beyond as much as I can.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

This is the best Spiderman costume plus my favorite
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Midnight View Post
    This is the best Spiderman costume plus my favorite
    Same here. But I think that since Mayday, Peters daughter from the future, these days is heavily tied to that suit. When people see if, they probably think of her first since more of her with it has been published than Ben.