Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Captain Marvel Monica to be LEADER of the Avengers..
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post

PROUD parents Frank and Maria "Photon" Rambeau!
    Last edited by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear; 03-16-2021 at 01:45 AM. Reason: better this way

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Latent abilities Captain Marvel? Thumbs down!
    Well, if Nextwave actually happened, Monica might be a mutant or possessed her power since she was a child.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I didn't get that either. It would've made more sense if she already had her powers
    Nah, if she was already powered and in control, things would have played out much different. Agatha/Fietro wouldn't have been able to contain her really.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Morph View Post
    Nah, if she was already powered and in control, things would have played out much different. Agatha/Fietro wouldn't have been able to contain her really.
    well, she could have been starting out, and didn't know the full extent of her powers. Plus, having those powers doesn't mean SW or Agatha couldn't control her mind.

well, she could have been starting out, and didn't know the full extent of her powers. Plus, having those powers doesn't mean SW or Agatha couldn't control her mind.
    Yeah, this is the scenario I would have liked best. If Monica had already just received her abilities but was brand new to them and possibly keeping them a secret. I think it would have made rushing into the hex make more sense if she thought her powers would save her instead solely out sympathy for Wanda, the kidnapper and torturer.

Edit: getting off topic, but if they intended to try and absolve Wanda to the audience I wish they had written her crimes as less horrific, because girl, she kidnapped and tortured 3000 people and then did it again to Agnes while completely in control of her own actions. like what the **** disney?
    Last edited by Baby_Hater666; 03-10-2021 at 11:50 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baby_Hater666 View Post
    Yeah, this is the scenario I would have liked best. If Monica had already just received her abilities but was brand new to them and possibly keeping them a secret. I think it would have made rushing into the hex make more sense if she thought her powers would save her instead solely out sympathy for Wanda, the kidnapper and torturer.
    I agree. Then she gets trapped and brainwashed like everyone else.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geraldofrivia View Post
    The thing i don't understand is why did she get powers from Wanda, I thought the MCU will finally tie up Monica to Captain Marvel universe properly.
    The only way to spin it is to say that the power of the Infinity Stone is what really powered the hex -- so in effect Monica got her powers from the Infinity Stone.

But you're right, Wanda in any way being linked to how Monica got her powers is something I vehemently oppose and will continue to rail against.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    The only way to spin it is to say that the power of the Infinity Stone is what really powered the hex -- so in effect Monica got her powers from the Infinity Stone.

But you're right, Wanda in any way being linked to how Monica got her powers is something I vehemently oppose and will continue to rail against.
    She'll still be in CM2, so I don't know how much the story events of WV will affect her besides getting her powers, but it seems kinda random in this show

Easily my least favorite part. I'm hoping they retcon that in her next appearance.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baby_Hater666 View Post
    Easily my least favorite part. I'm hoping they retcon that in her next appearance.
    I can't see them entirely retconning it, but I'd be ok with them saying she had a previous enhancement before the show.

Can I ask why?
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Extraordinary Member

MCU Theory: Monica Rambeau Will Be Stronger Than Captain Marvel
    Monica Rambeau has finally gained her comic book powers. If similar, her powers will easily surpass Captain Marvel's already incredible abilities.
    https://www.cbr.com/monica-rambeau-s...aptain-marvel/

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    MCU Theory: Monica Rambeau Will Be Stronger Than Captain Marvel
    https://www.cbr.com/monica-rambeau-s...aptain-marvel/
    The thing is she has a different power set, so it would be interesting to see them battle

The thing is she has a different power set, so it would be interesting to see them battle
    True, gonna be interesting to see how her powers are developed though out the MCU.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Marvel character Captain Marvel worships white gal marvel character Carol and becomes super-human because of white gal marvel character Wanda? I take it in the future a white gal marvel character will be mentoring Captain Marvel to continue the importance of white gal marvel characters in Captain Marvel's life in the Marvel Cinematic Universe