Page 98 of 177 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 2641

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisfanboy View Post
    Going back and having read the Future State Green Lantern issues, I'm thinking the main story with John was set in the 2035 but some of the back ups were set closer the present.

The Jessica story has her saying she's thinks it's been 11-13 months since she lost contact with the Corp and her powers. Time still seems a bit off we're jumping ahead that much by august, but we can say Jess has lost track of time being marooned in the GL Satellite. It's easily fudgeable. Though I still hope this Yellow Lantern phase doesn't last very long.

Likewise the Hal story ending him meeting Jo says "to be continued in 2021"

And the Keli/Mogo Story definitely doesn't seem like she's in her 20's if it was suppose to be 2035 according to the FS timeline.
    Good catch! That would mean John's story could be in a different timeline then.

Hopefully Jess being a yellow lantern don't last that long either. I am curious to see how this new power battery would be destroyed or whether the Green Lanterns may have a new power source for their powers. In a way, I'm hoping the latter would be the case.

As for the latest solicits, I'm excited to see how Geoffrey Thorne writes Sinestro. I don't think Sinestro is the cause of the battery blowing up, but he definitely likes the idea, obviously. Sora is also in the cover, so does this mean there's no chance of her ever being a Green Lantern again? She may stay a yellow lantern.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    As for the latest solicits, I'm excited to see how Geoffrey Thorne writes Sinestro. I don't think Sinestro is the cause of the battery blowing up, but he definitely likes the idea, obviously. Sora is also in the cover, so does this mean there's no chance of her ever being a Green Lantern again? She may stay a yellow lantern.
    I think they really need to figure out what's going on with Soranik.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think they really need to figure out what's going on with Soranik.
    they really really do.

oh. wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    I’m expecting a bunch of major players to take advantage of the Corps being off the board, hopefully not just the Sinestros.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    they really really do.

oh. wait.
    Looks like someone has probably figured it out lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I’m expecting a bunch of major players to take advantage of the Corps being off the board, hopefully not just the Sinestros.
    Whenever Sinestro forms a plan, he always try to recruit characters on his side, regardless on whether they're good or evil. We seen him do it with DC's top powerful characters in the Sinestro Corps war, he tried to recruit John in the UltraViolet Corps, and now it seems like he's trying to get Jess to be a Yellow Lantern. So she's probably not the only one he's looking to recruit.

Hopefully the Sinestro Corps isn't the only ones looking to take advantage. If they're not, this could lead to be a bigger scale than what we imagined.

I need issue #3 in my hands like yesterday. This run has quickly become my favorite read and has me damn thirsting for each new issue in a way I haven't since I was a kid.

BANNED

Incredible Member StarSpangledMan's Avatar
    Last edited by StarSpangledMan; 05-30-2021 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Hyperlink

The above link doesn't work.

BANNED

Art station sucks with links: www. art station .com/artwork/43Jok

Remove the spaces around and in "art station"
    Last edited by SecretWarrior; 05-31-2021 at 11:19 AM.

It works now. Thanks!

Here's a preview for Green Lantern #3!

Preview pages from Comixology

Looks like we may get a little bit of a John Stewart origin story.

It's nice to see Katma making an appearance.

Okay I’m not going to spoil a single thing because it’s still pretty early in the day but I will say that it’s nice in this issue that they split it so that in the front of the comic is the John Stewart story and then the second half is the Jo story. It’s a nice balance and a good way to focus the story of both aspects of what’s going on without making people wait an issue or two, hope to see that continues.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.