Page 113 of 177 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 2641

Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    Secret beat me to it haha. Honestly I think that’s what our DCEU Justice League will end up looking like given all the films currently in development
    Fingers crossed. Assuming they can finally give Henry Cavill a new Superman movie and not have an elderly Bruce Wayne as rumors are suggesting.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Affleck is done after Flash and I have a strong feeling MOS2 wasn't happening even before that.

BANNED

The Flash film will allow them to change things up or mix-and-match however they like or even completely reboot.

I just want a new solo animated GL movie starring John. Set it in the new “Tomorrowverse” they’re building.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I just want a new solo animated GL movie starring John. Set it in the new “Tomorrowverse” they’re building.
    I think it'd be kind of hilarious if they do an animated film that's a buddy cop GL flick with John and Hal .

What are the chances of them doing a non-Superman or Batman solo movie that's also not a Justice League or Teen Titans movie?

My dream movie would star John Stewart as GL, with Hawkwoman/Shayera Hol as the co lead, Kilowog, Vril Drox, Starfire and Adam Strange.

Incredible Member StarSpangledMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think it'd be kind of hilarious if they do an animated film that's a buddy cop GL flick with John and Hal .
    Imagine if said film was essentially a continuation of GLTAS.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    What are the chances of them doing a non-Superman or Batman solo movie that's also not a Justice League or Teen Titans movie?

My dream movie would star John Stewart as GL, with Hawkwoman/Shayera Hol as the co lead, Kilowog, Vril Drox, Starfire and Adam Strange.
    I would LOVE to see something like that in a movie. Hell, I would be 100% down to see that in the comics! Come to think of it, DC should start being more creative and make a new cosmic team. Since we have United Planets, they should build a team on top of it. That would be epic if done well.

Wonder Woman might get one? We can hope right? But GLC is coming, the GL MAX series is for sure coming, we’ll hopefully get an animated movie to tie in with either of those.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

BANNED

Love this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    I would LOVE to see something like that in a movie. Hell, I would be 100% down to see that in the comics! Come to think of it, DC should start being more creative and make a new cosmic team. Since we have United Planets, they should build a team on top of it. That would be epic if done well.
    With DC building toward a new status quo in the comics to make way for the 5G characters, I think this will happen in the animated films eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    With DC building toward a new status quo in the comics to make way for the 5G characters, I think this will happen in the animated films eventually.
    Yea, that's what I'm hoping.

BANNED

Maybe a more expansive Justice League Odyssey.
    Wonder Woman might get one? We can hope right? But GLC is coming, the GL MAX series is for sure coming, we’ll hopefully get an animated movie to tie in with either of those.
    Wonder Woman's animated solo films don't sell well so she's likely to continue to get the JSA World War 2 treatment where she just headlines an ensemble.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Maybe a more expansive Justice League Odyssey.
    Right, but I wouldn't even call it Justice League. I would give the team a different name.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post

Did DCAU Katma Tui and John ever really interact? Kinda sad she wasn’t one of John’s LIs, she’s very cute in Timm’s style
    Right, but I wouldn't even call it Justice League. I would give the team a different name.
    Like L.E.G.I.O.N.?