Page 101 of 177 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2641
    BANNED

Power suit and battle scars-- Let's go

Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    Power suit and battle scars-- Let's go

Weird. He looks kind of younger to me here for some reason.

BANNED

Zack Snyder's John Stewart Green Lantern concept art:

Looks amazing!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    Zack Snyder's John Stewart Green Lantern concept art:

Looks amazing!
    It does-- When Snyder got permission to use these characters, one of his jobs was to essentially lay a blueprint for future directors in terms of casting and visual effects. I'm curious if any of Snyder's work on Green Lantern will carry over, especially since he's always posting about it. I could see him as trying to angle for a producer role in a Green Lantern film. If that happens, he could provide advice on visual elements.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    It does-- When Snyder got permission to use these characters, one of his jobs was to essentially lay a blueprint for future directors in terms of casting and visual effects. I'm curious if any of Snyder's work on Green Lantern will carry over, especially since he's always posting about it. I could see him as trying to angle for a producer role in a Green Lantern film. If that happens, he could provide advice on visual elements.
    I doubt it.

I think it's more trolling of DC & WB. He's yet another person who was trying to use John and the powers that be were not interested.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    I doubt it.

I think it's more trolling of DC & WB. He's yet another person who was trying to use John and the powers that be were not interested.
    Are you sure about that? Because they did say that they have plans for showcasing the character.

I'm glad DC blocked Snyder from using John honestly. I'm not interested in characters appearing in stuff for the sake of appearing in it, and the Martian Manhunter (and by extension the potential John cameo) was a wholly unnecessary addition to collect some bonus clout tokens for an already weirdly overstuffed project. like, how exactly is that any different from all the times DC slapped John on content where he doesn't actually do ****? I'd rather they save him for actually quality content. he's not an obscure character, it's not like people don't know who John is and he needs the exposure wherever he can get it.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

We all want to see John Stewart on screen but let it be in the right hands. As in, not with the guy who made some of the most polarizing superhero movies of this century.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    I'm glad DC blocked Snyder from using John honestly. I'm not interested in characters appearing in stuff for the sake of appearing in it, and the Martian Manhunter (and by extension the potential John cameo) was a wholly unnecessary addition to collect some bonus clout tokens for an already weirdly overstuffed project. like, how exactly is that any different from all the times DC slapped John on content where he doesn't actually do ****? I'd rather they save him for actually quality content. he's not an obscure character, it's not like people don't know who John is and he needs the exposure wherever he can get it.
    Aye

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    We all want to see John Stewart on screen but let it be in the right hands. As in, not with the guy who made some of the most polarizing superhero movies of this century.
    Aye, the sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    Are you sure about that? Because they did say that they have plans for showcasing the character.
    Hope we hear something at Fandom, I’m getting irritated that there’s been no word on whether or not there are still plans for a GLC movie.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Given the cameo would've amounted to nothing since WB isn't restoring the Snyderverse, I'm fine with it being cut.

Man it's driving me crazy waiting on GL movie news. Just give me John already.

Extraordinary Member

I would much rather WB take their time, and get it right. No need to waste time, money, and jeopardise some actor's career on a poorly developed film. GL is a franchise series, under the proper guidance.

BANNED

Would love to see more of 80s John.