Page 131 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2135
  1. #1951
    Ultimate Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    12,684

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Customizer View Post
    Is Johns ring still a tattoo? For some reason I don't recall at the moment ....
    Not anymore in mainline continuity, he doesn’t even have a ring at all right now.
    For when my rants on the forums just arenít enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

  2. #1952
    Astonishing Member Sodam Yat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Daxam
    Posts
    4,148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    Ideally, they'd deal with 4th World stuff, as that seems like mutual ground. I'd love to see their dynamic fleshed out
    Yeah, that probably would be the definitive story if there ever was a WW/GL team up. It would be interesting, especially considering John is seemingly dealing with it currently.

  3. #1953
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Not anymore in mainline continuity, he doesn’t even have a ring at all right now.
    Thank you !
    Don't complain. Create.

  4. #1954
    Astonishing Member SecretWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    3,096

    Default

    Cropped version


  5. #1955
    Astonishing Member Sodam Yat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Daxam
    Posts
    4,148

    Default

    Looks good. Beautiful art.

  6. #1956
    Astonishing Member SecretWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    3,096

    Default



    Serg Acuna

  7. #1957
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    73,126

    Default

    Love those green eyes .

  8. #1958
    Ultimate Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    12,684

    Default


    GREEN LANTERN #9
    Written by GEOFFREY THORNE
    Art by MARCO SANTUCCI and TOM RANEY
    Cover by BERNARD CHANG and ALEX SINCLAIR
    Variant cover by ALAN QUAH
    $4.99 US | 40 pages | $5.99 US Variant (Card Stock)
    ON SALE 12/7/21

    With trillions of lives on the line, a ringless John Stewart battles the Mad God for the future state of the universe! Meanwhile, Jo Mullein solves the mystery of the Green Lantern Corps' battery's destruction as a new and ancient enemy rises. Is this the end of the Green Lantern Corps or will it lead to a new beginning and a resurrection for the cosmic heroes?
    Mad God? Guessing that’s different from the Red God of Future State. Hope the “resurrection” means John and the survivors will be getting back to Oa!
    For when my rants on the forums just arenít enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

  9. #1959
    Astonishing Member SecretWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    3,096

    Default

    HBO Max


  10. #1960
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post


    Mad God? Guessing that’s different from the Red God of Future State. Hope the “resurrection” means John and the survivors will be getting back to Oa!
    Jo continues with the grown woman vibe, and I love it.

  11. #1961
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    73,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    HBO Max

    Erasing poor J'onn...

    Actually kind of wonder if a revival would follow up on the JLvsFF moment that showed a statue on Oa of all four Earth Lanterns.

  12. #1962
    Astonishing Member SecretWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    3,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Erasing poor J'onn...

    Actually kind of wonder if a revival would follow up on the JLvsFF moment that showed a statue on Oa of all four Earth Lanterns.
    I would hope not. One of the best things the DCAU did was simplify things down to make their selections actually feel special. And a revival would likely undermine the high note they ended on.

    Re: J'onn, Arthur, etc.-- Iconic chest logo or bust

  13. #1963
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    73,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    I would hope not. One of the best things the DCAU did was simplify things down to make their selections actually feel special. And a revival would likely undermine the high note they ended on.

    Re: J'onn, Arthur, etc.-- Iconic chest logo or bust
    I mean, I would definitely be wary about a JLU revival from the onset considering McDuffie's passing and the quality of B:TAS revivals, but I'm just saying it's something they could do to expand the universe.

    Arthur has a logo? His A? I think J'onn's is the X-design on his chest.

  14. #1964
    Mighty Member Samm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    HBO Max

    DC has been promoting John as the main GL a lot lately. In posts for JL, the vaccine, comics, merchandising…etc hope we get that movie announced soon!

  15. #1965
    Ultimate Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    12,684

    Default

    I have no real interest in a DCAU JL revival. I’d rather just get a new JL cartoon, or a GLC animated show starring John as one of the main Lanterns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    DC has been promoting John as the main GL a lot lately. In posts for JL, the vaccine, comics, merchandising…etc hope we get that movie announced soon!
    He will be the “main” GL going forward I believe.
    For when my rants on the forums just arenít enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •