Page 90 of 177 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 2641
    Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Just a question (maybe a silly one) for Mr. Geoffrey Thorne. I've already said tha John is my favorite GL, but is there any chance to see Alan Scott (my 2nd favorite) in the book?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Just a question (maybe a silly one) for Mr. Geoffrey Thorne. I've already said tha John is my favorite GL, but is there any chance to see Alan Scott (my 2nd favorite) in the book?
    He’ll be used in the Infinite Frontier mini by Williamson, and since he’s not a “real” GL I don’t think he’ll be part of what is going down here.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    He’ll be used in the Infinite Frontier mini by Williamson, and since he’s not a “real” GL I don’t think he’ll be part of what is going down here.
    I forgot about that. And it seems like an interesting role for him. Anyway, it would be cool to have John and Alan share some space in the GL book.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Given the Starheart connections with the baddies, Alan Scott showing up would certainly work.

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Xanshi was a somewhat major planet that got featured in GL stories with Hal prior to them getting destroyed. The GL from that world had a whole arc that forced Hal to deal with his prejudices against his world of canibals.
    That's interesting. I didn't know that. Writers never talk about it, other than it being destroyed. It would be nice to know a little more about it.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    My understanding is that each Crux world does a different thing, Guardians did say that Earth is a home of heroes or something like that. Easy guess would be that Krypton was about scientific progress. Maybe Xanshi had some other role that we didn't see in older stories.
    Based on a recent interview, it's been noted that a planet (like Earth for example) wouldn't possibly be considered a crux world in a different universe. But yea, the planets do have special characters from those planets and it could be an area where a planet is known for specializing in a specific skill.

Given the Starheart connections with the baddies, Alan Scott showing up would certainly work.
    That's why I thought He could have a role on this.

looks like Last Ride spoiled some of Green Lantern's plot points.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Yea, I'm wondering on why John, Jess and Kilowog don't have their uniforms, but they have their rings, while Hal looks like a mixture of Alan Scott and Parallax.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    looks like Last Ride spoiled some of Green Lantern's plot points.
    nope.

nothing happening there is influencing the main book.

Xanshi was a somewhat major planet that got featured in GL stories with Hal prior to them getting destroyed. The GL from that world had a whole arc that forced Hal to deal with his prejudices against his world of canibals.
    Not to mention it was a key world for the anti-life equation during cosmic odyssey.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    nope.

nothing happening there is influencing the main book.
    Ah ok. Good to know

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Not to mention it was a key world for the anti-life equation during cosmic odyssey.
    I totally forgot about that. That's a good example on why Xanshi can be considered a Crux world.

There are a couple of unknown worlds out there in the current universe that's considered a Crux world. I wonder whether that's ever gonna be explored.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    Yea, I'm wondering on why John, Jess and Kilowog don't have their uniforms, but they have their rings, while Hal looks like a mixture of Alan Scott and Parallax.
    Last Ride is an Elseworld from what I recall. How was John in it?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Last Ride is an Elseworld from what I recall. How was John in it?
    John's appearance was short and decent. The story focused mostly on Superman and Batman's past differences and the current situation on how to protect Lobo.

But man, that artwork in that issue was good.

New statue from Tweeterhead.

I'm anxious to see it in full!