Page 16 of 177 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    I'm already in (and Soy art only sweetens the deal) but be straight with me. Is Guy in any interior pages? I miss him a lot.
    So does this mean that he's the primary artist?

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post

Green Lantern 1

Writer: Geoffrey Thorne
    Artist: Dexter Soy

Solicit:
    "With the majority of Green Lanterns called back to Oa, John Stewart arrives alongside Teen Lantern Keli Quintela, whose powerful gauntlet could be one of the most powerful and unstable weapons in the universe. With the entire landscape of the universe in flux, is this the end of the Green Lantern Corps...or a new beginning?"

"As the new Green Lantern series progresses, Jo Mullein joins the Corps to find out why the Central Power Battery exploded. Jo and Keli are on the case—are they the World’s Finest Lanterns?? What will this dynamic duo uncover as they investigate!?"
    Wow. I was a little skeptical after Future State GL #1, but that cover has been sold.
    n
    I guess we're back to the default Guardians again. That's too bad, I enjoyed Morrison's take on them as unknowable cosmic beings, but I guess they aren't sticking around once he wraps up his run.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Bernard Chang drawing GL covers is a plus! I can't stop looking at the cover. I LOVE how Chang draws John!

I'll be honest I really wanted a John solo book and this seems more like an ensemble but whatever I'm in based on the previews. I'm gonna have to trade wait though.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Bernard Chang drawing GL covers is a plus! I can't stop looking at the cover. I LOVE how Chang draws John!

I'll be honest I really wanted a John solo book and this seems more like an ensemble but whatever I'm in based on the previews. I'm gonna have to trade wait though.
    It looks more like a GLC book than a GL solo, but I guess without the former we have to work that into the latter.

From that cover and the synopsis seems like all the Earth GL's are accounted for save for two.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It looks more like a GLC book than a GL solo, but I guess without the former we have to work that into the latter.

From that cover and the synopsis seems like all the Earth GL's are accounted for save for two.
    i'm sure Hal Jordan would be in there somewhere or DC has other plans for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    i'm sure Hal Jordan would be in there somewhere or DC has other plans for him.
    Jessica isn't confirmed to be in anything either.

I guess we have a potential Chip Zdarsky JL or Joshua Williamson's Infinite Frontier team to include them.

Jessica isn't confirmed to be in anything either.

I guess we have a potential Chip Zdarsky JL or Joshua Williamson's Infinite Frontier team to include them.
    I didn't mention her, because I thought she was in the cover somewhere. But I was wondering whether she would appear in this book.

Yea, that's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    I didn't mention her, because I thought she was in the cover somewhere. But I was wondering whether she would appear in this book.

Yea, that's possible.
    I see Guy, Kyle, and Simon but not her. Of course Simon's the only one we have confirmation is in the interior and Jo isn't on the cover.

I see Guy, Kyle, and Simon but not her. Of course Simon's the only one we have confirmation is in the interior and Jo isn't on the cover.
    Yea, you're right about that.

I think it's possible once Green Lantern is fully established, we'll get to see a Green Lantern Corps title where some of these characters will appear regularly over there. That's my guess.

Definitely agree with others saying this feels like a GLC book with John at the center which I’m cool with. Shocked to see Teen Lantern still getting some play, but I’m cool with her sticking around. Excited to see what the relationship between the GLC and the UP is going to be, glad that Supes forming the UP is getting acknowledged in other books.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post

Ensemble. Tricky word. That makes it seem like it's going to be the Avengers or the Legion of Super-heroes.

Hmmm.

I wonder....

All Lanterns will be accounted for.

Even Mogo.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Definitely agree with others saying this feels like a GLC book with John at the center which I’m cool with. Shocked to see Teen Lantern still getting some play, but I’m cool with her sticking around. Excited to see what the relationship between the GLC and the UP is going to be, glad that Supes forming the UP is getting acknowledged in other books.
    If people weren't sold on Teen Lantern as written by Bendis (like myself), she might find a better place in the DCU under Geofrrey Thorne's pen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    Ensemble. Tricky word. That makes it seem like it's going to be the Avengers or the Legion of Super-heroes.

Hmmm.

I wonder....
    Y'know, all those comments about a GL team book, thinking on it it happens a surprising amount of time in the franchise's history.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    All Lanterns will be accounted for.

Even Mogo.
    I know Mogo's okay. He just doesn't socialize .

If people weren't sold on Teen Lantern as written by Bendis (like myself), she might find a better place in the DCU under Geofrrey Thorne's pen.

Y'know, all those comments about a GL team book, thinking on it it happens a surprising amount of time in the franchise's history.

I know Mogo's okay. He just doesn't socialize .
    Would people describe VERONICA MARS as a team show?