Page 82 of 177 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 2641
    Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

I've liked most of John's various haircuts over the years, with the exception of his Future State look, which I thought looked a little dumb. But I also loved the JLU's idea of John going bald as he got older (remember, he was meant to be in the 40s) and finally shaving his head, so future John having this full head of luxurious hair decades from now felt wrong.

My favorite John look, however, is his original 70s afro with neckerchief. That has not and cannot be topped for sheer style.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    I love this. John's goatee looks good.

For some reason this artwork kind of reminds me of an animated show. I don't know why.
    It’s very minimalist (I think that’s the right word) so it looks like it could actually be animated as opposed to art that has hundreds of details that would be a nightmare to animate.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    It’s very minimalist (I think that’s the right word) so it looks like it could actually be animated as opposed to art that has hundreds of details that would be a nightmare to animate.
    Yea, exactly! I couldn't figure out a good way of describing it.

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

John and the Corps. .

Does anyone know when the solicits are going to be released? Hopefully it's soon. It's taking longer than expected.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Does anyone know when the solicits are going to be released? Hopefully it's soon. It's taking longer than expected.
    Probably this Friday?

That’s because the guy who used to do them got let go two months ago. I’m expecting them today or Fri.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Probably this Friday?
    Hopefully that's the latest.

That’s because the guy who used to do them got let go two months ago. I’m expecting them today or Fri.
    Ah ok, so that's why then. Hopefully we don't experience this again next month.

It feels good to see John Stewart featured so prominently. I feel like it all started when Snyder put him on the Justice League. It's been rough for us i think.

this type of series is long overdue. Talk about capitalizing on synergy, this book should have come out a decade ago.
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by atomicskull View Post
    It feels good to see John Stewart featured so prominently. I feel like it all started when Snyder put him on the Justice League. It's been rough for us i think.
    Doesn't it? It certainly does feel good to see John being heavily featured. I feel like a valued customer now. I've been buying TONS of DC omnibuses recently. That's what happens when DC is appeasing to John Stewart fans.

Yea, Snyder putting him on the Justice League was a start. It made a big impact on the character, because Scott Snyder is a high profile writer. I would give credit to Snyder for doing that.

I think John is getting the push is because of new management. Someone in the John thread said years ago, that for there to be some progress with John, those other guys working at DC have to leave. And that's what happened.

I'm so excited for this!!! I'm getting this day one!

John looks good there. I care less if he's bald or not lol.

I'm curious whether there's going to be a possibility that John may get back with Shayera in that series.