Page 145 of 177 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 2641

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    I bought me that fandom GL shirt fearing John Stewart and it looks so cool! Love the green color! It’s so vibrant and turns my eyes more green, which is a huge plus! Anybody else get any fandom related merchandise? Specifically John?
    That's cool! I bought some fandom merchandise as well such as the John Stewart sweatshirt in black. I bought the sweatshirt instead of the shirt, because we're entering winter and it's starting to be a little cold.

I also bought a Green Lantern and Batman mug.

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Piercing stare .

Any ideal voice casting for the upcoming animated movie? Assuming they're not gonna use Phil Lamar (if they do it'd be perfect) I'd love to hear Keith David's take on the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Emerald 23 View Post
    Any ideal voice casting for the upcoming animated movie? Assuming they're not gonna use Phil Lamar (if they do it'd be perfect) I'd love to hear Keith David's take on the character.
    I definitely choose Keith David if Phil Lamar isn't chosen for the upcoming animated film. I love his voice acting as a military guy in COD Modern Warfare 2. This role would be perfect for him.

BANNED

They've been using relatively recognizable TV and film actors over the last few years, so John's voice actor would likely fall into that trend.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    They've been using relatively recognizable TV and film actors over the last few years, so John's voice actor would likely fall into that trend.
    I really hope it's Phil Lamar. I was personally disappointed that he was the voice actor in Injustice, because John wasn't the main lantern and I don't think an iconic voice actor like him deserves to play secondary, given his success. If John is the star, I hope he'll get the role, because he deserves it and he's finally get to play a leading role he deserves.

I think they'll go with someone relatively new and young.

BANNED

Ideas--

Aaron Pierre

BANNED

Brandon P. Bell

BANNED

Marque Richardson

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think they'll go with someone relatively new and young.
    That’s what I want. All due respect to the DCAU guys but they had their time. It’s time to bring in some new blood who can give a new take.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

We have Darren Criss, Jensen Ackles, Stana Katic, Liam Mclyntre, and Matt Bomer, so I assume they'll probably get a fairly prominent TV name.

Hopefully a new take on John will be less stoic and stick in the mud. Let the guy have some fun and smile more often!

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Hopefully a new take on John will be less stoic and stick in the mud. Let the guy have some fun and smile more often!
    The stick has been so firmly stuck up his ass for so long, being dour and serious has become John's default personality. It would be nice to see him relax. Granted, the demands of sci-fi adventure comics rarely give time for that.