Page 157 of 177 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 2641

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    You don't hear about him much these days. I wouldn't mind seeing him doing artwork for Green Lantern.
    Apparently he burnt out hard doing Darkseid War and doesn’t ever want to do monthlies again. He’s also someone whose favorite character is Batman so that’s pretty much the only DC character he wants to work on unfortunately.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Apparently he burnt out hard doing Darkseid War and doesn’t ever want to do monthlies again. He’s also someone whose favorite character is Batman so that’s pretty much the only DC character he wants to work on unfortunately.
    I know that Batman is his all-time favorite DC character, but I didn't know that he doesn't want to do monthlies again after Darkseid War. IIRC, I read somewhere that he was having a hard time, trying to find some DC work or something like that.

I know that Batman is his all-time favorite DC character, but I didn't know that he doesn't want to do monthlies again after Darkseid War. IIRC, I read somewhere that he was having a hard time, trying to find some DC work or something like that.
    He’s really slow and doesn’t want to do monthlies aside from the one off issue of Bendis Superman he did. Means it’s probably tough for DC to find a book to put him on. Last I heard he was working on a creator owned book but like I said he’s incredibly slow so it will be a while lol.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

He’s really slow and doesn’t want to do monthlies aside from the one off issue of Bendis Superman he did. Means it’s probably tough for DC to find a book to put him on. Last I heard he was working on a creator owned book but like I said he’s incredibly slow so it will be a while lol.
    Ah I see lol. It does seems like his artwork takes a lot of time. It's beautifully detailed. Some of the best I've seen in comics. So that probably explains why it's hard for DC to find a book a for him to work on.

BANNED

Jesus Saiz

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post

I still can't get enough of this. John looks awesome. He's making a cool entrance.

And Kilowog's face expression looks hilarious when he sees John. He's like wtf!? lol

I'm excited to read this tomorrow.

edit: Actually it's released next week, not this week.
    Last edited by Sodam Yat; 11-08-2021 at 11:58 PM.

Last Ride ended today and overall it was a decent story for John and the League. Like a darker and edgier episode of the DCAU League.
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    Jesus Saiz

What are those from?

Last Ride ended today and overall it was a decent story for John and the League. Like a darker and edgier episode of the DCAU League.
    I would say John was treated well in the story. I also like how John sort of acted like a leader to in this issue. I'm glad that writers is starting to look at John that way. It's a step forward in the right direction.

With that said, I don't agree with two lanterns having to be temporary council for the GLC. I don't see why it couldn't just be John, since he's always been a competent leader and is level headed.

What are those from?
    This issue is from Green Lantern Corps: Lost Army written by Cullen Bunn and drawn by Jesus Saiz.
    Last edited by Sodam Yat; 11-09-2021 at 03:04 PM.

I would say John was treated well in the story. I also like how John sort of acted like a leader to in this issue. I'm glad that writers is starting to look at John that way. It's a step forward in the right direction.

With that said, I don't agree with two lanterns having to be temporary council for the GLC. I don't see why it couldn't just be John, since he's always been a competent leader and is level headed.

This issue is from Green Lantern Corps: Lost Army written by Cullen Bunn and drawn by Jesus Said.
    Been so long since the New 52, my memory is slipping, thanks.

BANNED

John is definitely creative with constructs

Extraordinary Member

is there a reason why starfire hated John?

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Love Raney’s art from his Stormwatch days but his current era art just doesn’t do much for me.
    Likewise. I always looked forward to his fill-ins on the X-titles over at Marvel, and his long run on Winick's Outsiders cemented my love of his work. Then he kind of fell off (at least from the Big 2) for awhile; the current GL style is ok, just not a great fit for the tone of the book.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I’m looking forward to the next issue. I’m disappointed that it didn’t come out this week. I guess it’s because I’m anxious. I’m sure the wait is going to be worth it, though.