Page 158 of 177 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 2641
    BANNED

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    Nice smile .

Jim Lee is one of the best artists in the industry. Two of the Chris Claremont X-Men omnibus I bought, came in earlier this week. Jim Lee's artwork is one of the reasons why I collected it. Artists' work definitely helps contributes sales as well and not just the writer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    Jim Lee is one of the best artists in the industry. Two of the Chris Claremont X-Men omnibus I bought, came in earlier this week. Jim Lee's artwork is one of the reasons why I collected it. Artists' work definitely helps contributes sales as well and not just the writer.
    It’s why artists are listed as co-creators, they’re just as important to a comic’s success.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    It’s why artists are listed as co-creators, they’re just as important to a comic’s success.
    Well right, I think if DC really wants Green Lantern to be a successful comic book, they need a high profile artist. I personally like the artists in the current Green Lantern run, but others don't unfortunately.

Well right, I think if DC really wants Green Lantern to be a successful comic book, they need a high profile artist. I personally like the artists in the current Green Lantern run, but others don't unfortunately.
    ChrisCross looks great at least.

Man all this news about Marvel animation makes me hope we get more info on the GL movie soon.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

ChrisCross looks great at least.

Man all this news about Marvel animation makes me hope we get more info on the GL movie soon.
    ChrisCross art is great!! But I don't think he's sticking around after the upcoming issue

ChrisCross art is great!! But I don't think he's sticking around after the upcoming issue
    Wish they had put the MM: Source of Freedom guy on GL. Fico Ossio I think his name is? Beautiful “cosmic” art in that series.
    Last edited by Vordan; 11-12-2021 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post

preview from the upcoming Green Lantern courtesy of ChrisCross
    Holy sh#t.

New God John? Ascended John?

Wish they had put the MM: Source of Freedom guy on GL. Fico Ossio I think his name is? Beautiful “cosmic” art in that series.
    I haven't read that series, but I looked at some screenshots and damn that art looks good. DC has a lot of artist talents. He would be another good investment in this series.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    New God John? Ascended John?
    So he's ascended a long time ago, but we don't have any confirmation if he's considered a New God from the preview.

I wonder is John more than just Guardian? Can he actually be some kind of God?

So he's ascended a long time ago, but we don't have any confirmation if he's considered a New God from the preview.

I wonder is John more than just Guardian? Can he actually be some kind of God?
    Is Ion technically a god? I think John will be equivalent to what Kyle was at when he was bonded with Ion.

Extraordinary Member

It's a great time to be a John Stewart fan.