Page 31 of 177 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast

Jason Johnson has a new John Stewart figure on his shelf. Just saw it on Deadline: White House

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Jason Johnson has a new John Stewart figure on his shelf. Just saw it on Deadline: White House
    So his fandom is not a one-off, lol

Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    So his fandom is not a one-off, lol
    So we know he has at least two figures of John. I was gonna upload a video but there's nothing available yet. The new figure he has is one from the animated series Multiverse line.

I think he's a pretty big comics fan. I saw on a podcast were he was making mention of Black Panther and why it's important to re-cast T'Challa.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    New Multiverse figure revealed.

Like this one much better than the one based off of the animated series. Definitely will pre-order this figure.

BANNED

Warner Media has announced that the Justice Leauge and Justice Leauge Unlimited is going to be appearing on HBO max. That's good to hear that the show is not forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    Warner Media has announced that the Justice Leauge and Justice Leauge Unlimited is going to be appearing on HBO max. That's good to hear that the show is not forgotten.
    that makes sense, though probably not the deciding factor, Jl & JLU are perfect companions with the John Stewart push they're going for this year. plus, if DC wants a more cohesive world for their brand, DCAU is probably the most cohesive the DC universe been; I think it's inclusion was a foregone conclusion. I'm just waiting for the Milestone universe return so we can get that Static Shock content.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    that makes sense, though probably not the deciding factor, Jl & JLU are perfect companions with the John Stewart push they're going for this year. plus, if DC wants a more cohesive world for their brand, DCAU is probably the most cohesive the DC universe been; I think it's inclusion was a foregone conclusion. I'm just waiting for the Milestone universe return so we can get that Static Shock content.
    Static is coming as well .

Maybe they can commission a third season of GL:TAS so we can get even more John content .

BANNED

I saw a kickass Alex Maleev John Stewart piece on Instagram that I didn’t save, and now I’m pissed because I can’t find it again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I saw a kickass Alex Maleev John Stewart piece on Instagram that I didn’t save, and now I’m pissed because I can’t find it again.
    Dang, I'm sure he killed it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    Those two shows really seem to stand the test of time.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Maybe they can commission a third season of GL:TAS so we can get even more John content .
    Oh, don't you dare give me hope, you bastard!

Spectacular Member DetectiveStrange's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Oh, don't you dare give me hope, you bastard!
    God, another GL TAS season would be brilliant.

Spectacular Member DetectiveStrange's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Absolutely agree with all these moments. GL Mosaic’s John vs Hal fight is just so damn great and reconstructed John into something really special that no one else but McDuffie ever came close to.
    Man, I really wanted to read Mosaic, but considering the writer, I can't bring myself to do it now. A tiny bit surprised they're reprinting an issue in the upcoming hardcover.