Page 58 of 177 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    Nice! I ordered it, but it's going to be here in a few weeks. I'm gonna order it in digital format as well, after work. Super excited to read it!
    Fair warning: It’s mainly just John and Simon talking with one another as they go to Oa. But he’s got a good handle on the two’s voices and clearly shows he knows his GL history while also teasing some stuff. IF as a whole is basically just a preview of what’s coming, if a very solid one. Did a good job of living up to the Rebirth one shot imo.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Fair warning: It’s mainly just John and Simon talking with one another as they go to Oa. But he’s got a good handle on the two’s voices and clearly shows he knows his GL history while also teasing some stuff. IF as a whole is basically just a preview of what’s coming, if a very solid one. Did a good job of living up to the Rebirth one shot imo.
    Thanks for letting me know! Good to hear. To be honest, I wasn't expecting much, given it just seems like a tease. I'm glad that there are some hints on what we can expect in Green Lantern. That makes me even more excited, come April.

I love this picture

BANNED

I love this picture
    Really cool to see John smile.

BANNED

Classic

BANNED

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    Classic

Of all the GLs, Jim Lee draws John Stewart the best. His angular style fits the character so well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Of all the GLs, Jim Lee draws John Stewart the best. His angular style fits the character so well.
    Especially when he's Not New 52-ing the GL uniform.

I'm a little anxious to see the upcoming June solicits. It should come out next week, right?

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

I'm a little anxious to see the upcoming June solicits. It should come out next week, right?
    Why? Is something big supposed to be coming in regards to John? As far as I know, he's just headlining the Green Lantern book. It doesn't look like he's going to have much of a role in Bendis's Justice League (I'm sure plenty of GLs will show up though). I think his role in The Other History of the DC Universe is pretty much over except for however they're going to cover the JLU era.

The 50th anniversary special is already announced. Is there supposed to be more? I'd love for them to do a bunch of different comics to commemorate his half century in print. Alan got a lousy double-sized issue and Hal got turned into The Spectre, but no GL has gotten a proper 50th anniversary treatment before.

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Why? Is something big supposed to be coming in regards to John? As far as I know, he's just headlining the Green Lantern book. It doesn't look like he's going to have much of a role in Bendis's Justice League (I'm sure plenty of GLs will show up though). I think his role in The Other History of the DC Universe is pretty much over except for however they're going to cover the JLU era.

The 50th anniversary special is already announced. Is there supposed to be more? I'd love for them to do a bunch of different comics to commemorate his half century in print. Alan got a lousy double-sized issue and Hal got turned into The Spectre, but no GL has gotten a proper 50th anniversary treatment before.
    I'm always excited to see another John cover, that's all

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    I love this shot.

Seems like we are getting some new book announcements tomorrow so I think it’s safe to say we will be getting solicits this week!
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Seems like we are getting some new book announcements tomorrow so I think it’s safe to say we will be getting solicits this week!
    Cool! I’m looking forward to it!

I love this picture
    is this a poster?