Page 84 of 177 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2641

Improve. Adapt. Overcome. The same lessons John Stewart learned in the Marine Corps help him begin his quest to find the other lost Lanterns in the dark sectors of space. Meanwhile, back on Oa, one of the Corps’ newest members, Jo Mullein, alongside Young Justice’s Teen Lantern and Simon Baz, tends to the wounded and investigates who or what caused the source of all Green Lanterns’ power to go nuclear and wipe out the Corps.

Justice League: Last Ride #3
    story by Chip Zdarsky
    art by Miguel Mendonça
    cover by Darick Robertson
    ON SALE 7/13/21
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES | FC | DC
    3 of 7
    variant cover by Riccardo Federici
    US $4.99 (card stock)

Apokolips: once the fiery terror of the Multiverse, now a lifeless husk filled with ghosts and dark secrets. Will the planet formerly ruled by Darkseid help the Justice League…or destroy it?

Is that Power Ring?

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    Is that Power Ring?
    I've seen speculation it's Alan Scott.

I thought it was Green Arrow in his New 52 outfit.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I think it's Alan as well.

Yea, it could be Alan Scott

Hm could be a different costume for this alternate universe I suppose. Curious why he’s there.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Finally got a chance to read GL #1. Spectacular issue. I loved it. Looking forward to where this goes.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Y'all John is trending on Twitter and wasn't even mentioned in today's news. Definitely still on people's mind.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Finally got a chance to read GL #1. Spectacular issue. I loved it. Looking forward to where this goes.
    It was a really good issue. I may be a little biased, because it's John Stewart, but this issue exceeded my expectations. I really mean that. Here's hoping the next upcoming issue will be just as good.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Y'all John is trending on Twitter and wasn't even mentioned in today's news. Definitely still on people's mind.
    Yea, his name seems to be trending. After the Guy Gardner reveal, I'm seeing a bunch of "where's John Stewart"? lol. Just shows how popular John Stewart really is. I'm just hoping that John's fate isn't dependent on a show. But at the same time, I feel confident that John will be used one way or another in the DCEU.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    But they said who was going to be in that series back in October.

Nobody was screaming for John.

Yet a certain movie mentions him.

Now they are screaming for him. Where was all these John "fans" back in October. Because it seems to be that OTHER group more than John Stewart fans doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    But they said who was going to be in that series back in October.

Nobody was screaming for John.

Yet a certain movie mentions him.

Now they are screaming for him. Where was all these John "fans" back in October. Because it seems to be that OTHER group more than John Stewart fans doing it.
    If I remember correctly, both John and Hal were trending back when they announced the show in October? People were asking about them not being being part of the main cast. Now, sure, what we currently see does seem to come mostly from the Snyder Cut crowd, but I don't think that's indicative of the level of general public awareness towards the JS character. Personally I don't really put too much stock in what's trending on some BS app because to me that's not indicative of what the global general audience feels about anything in entertainment, mostly it's just a select group of people blowing things up like fans of K-pop bands or TV shows. Still, any interest about GL in 2021 is a good thing and Guy and co deserve to get some spotlight.
    Last edited by Johnny; 04-30-2021 at 12:10 PM.

If they’ve made any progress on the GLC movie we’ll hear about it at Fandom.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    If they’ve made any progress on the GLC movie we’ll hear about it at Fandom.
    Although the DC Fandom does seem like a long time, I don't see any big progress happening by then. At most, we may get to see a small GLC teaser. But I'm expecting that more casting is going to be made before we reach to DC Fandom.