Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Stephanie Brown: Spoiler, Robin, Batgirl, Batwoman Appreciation 2021

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

555186._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

BATGIRL: STEPHANIE BROWN VOL. 1 features classic stories written by BRYAN Q. MILLER (Smallville) with art by Lee Garbett (LUCIFER), Trevor Scott (EARTH 2) and others.

Stephanie Brown is no stranger to crime-fighting. She’s taken down criminals as the Spoiler and worked with Batman to keep Gotham safe, but she’s assuming a new identity that everyone in her city knows…

…Batgirl!

A typical college freshman by day, Stephanie takes to the streets at night, recklessly seeking out danger as the new Batgirl. But her nocturnal adventures have attracted the Gotham underworld’s gunfire, and even Batman and Robin don’t know what to make of this new vigilante in a secondhand costume.

With the support and guidance of the original Batgirl, Barbara Gordon, Stephanie must learn the difference between playing dress-up and being the new Batgirl. Can she prove herself and earn her title, or will she fail to honor the legacy of her cowl?

Collects BATGIRL #1-12.

Happy New Year to Steph and her fans .

Thanks Frontier. Same to you and for the rest of people in CBR.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Hooray, New Year, same wonderful Steph! Can't wait to see what Future State and Infinite Frontier have in store for our girl! I think I might try to do a reread of all the issues Steph is in in pre-Flashpoint trades in the thread soon.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord