Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GaryFisher View Post
    Funny they referred to Steph and Cluemaster's dialogue in Batman Eternal #24 in this episodeAttachment 109413
    Loved, LOVED that reference!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    ANYWAY:

The hair color thing is a bit annoying. BUT.

I actually ended up really, really enjoying it. I was terrified this was going to be like Cassandra Cain in Birds of Prey - but in terms of nods and adaptation of the source material, this was actually much more like Huntress or Black Canary from that movie. The primary source material was Batman Eternal, but there was one Detective Comics origin Easter egg I didn't realize until after, and I'm geeking out about it so much.

This is a Steph I'd be very excited to see more of, and I hope that she can show up in season 3!!!!
    Happy to listen that. If you liked it is a good signal

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Next round of DC Round Robin is open.

Preview page for Robins:

This means that we will see ROBINS?? When is out?

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    This means that we will see ROBINS?? When is out?
    Well, we all have to vote for Robins, or we won't see Steph. It's currently losing to Green Lanterns, so I hope if people like the idea and the preview page - I do very much, especially with Steph in it, wearing her Robin hairband! - they will vote on twitter for it.

https://twitter.com/DCComics/status/1389973326840229888
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Incredible Member

Kind of shitty of DC to dangle all these series in front of fans' faces. If they've gone so far as to have finished art for some of these, why not just release them regardless of the contest?

On another note, it's so surreal to see Steph's time as Robin inserted back in continuity.

Thanks... How sad that it looks like if we will lose again and this comic will never see the light.

How the things ended with Steph in Future State? I did not saw comics in Weeks.

Incredible Member

Well, there are multiple evidences that GL stans are using bots in this tournament. Maybe if enough people will report to DC they would be disqualified.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Thanks... How sad that it looks like if we will lose again and this comic will never see the light.

How the things ended with Steph in Future State? I did not saw comics in Weeks.
    Well, in good news: Steph has small appearances in THREE comics this week, including at the very end of Future State: Gotham #1! She also has a nice cameo in Joker, and a panel appearance in the Shiva story of Batman: Urban Legends #3.

Yeah, red hair aside, I though they did a great job adapting Steph and her dad (comic-accurate Cluemaster costume!). She had the sassiness but the strong moral character with a dash of mischief that I expect from Steph, plus the purple .

Kind of weird that they're making Luke Fox her Tim Drake, but there you go...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, red hair aside, I though they did a great job adapting Steph and her dad (comic-accurate Cluemaster costume!). She had the sassiness but the strong moral character with a dash of mischief that I expect from Steph, plus the purple .

Kind of weird that they're making Luke Fox her Tim Drake, but there you go...
    Well, she did spoilers:
    whack Luke in the face...
    end of spoilers

Agreed about the purple and Steph's character detail!

Well, she did spoilers:
    whack Luke in the face...
    end of spoilers

Agreed about the purple and Steph's character detail!
    How do you think I knew he was Tim here ?

Luke has dated Babs in the comics, so they basically merged two Bat family romances. It makes sense to give Tim's traits to Luke, as it's obvious Tim will never appear in the Arrowverse. The radio host mentioned last season that Robin might have been at a high school reunion... which would mean that Dick is probably still Robin (and went missing with Batman, and Oracle, who was mentioned years ago by Oliver Queen in Arrow).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    How do you think I knew he was Tim here ?
    Heh heh. I appreciated that once I realized what it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Luke has dated Babs in the comics, so they basically merged two Bat family romances. It makes sense to give Tim's traits to Luke, as it's obvious Tim will never appear in the Arrowverse. The radio host mentioned last season that Robin might have been at a high school reunion... which would mean that Dick is probably still Robin (and went missing with Batman, and Oracle, who was mentioned years ago by Oliver Queen in Arrow).
    Luke has ALSO romanced Selina in Catwoman: Soulstealer!

Luke has ALSO romanced Selina in Catwoman: Soulstealer!
    I keep forgetting about that one...

Steph is in Future State Gotham:

future state batfamily.jpg