Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    She is also in JOKER 3 alongside Oracle and Cass:

Joker 3 Stephanie Brown Spoiler Batgirl Oracle.jpg
    Steph wanting to do the cool stuff .

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Steph is in Future State Gotham:

Attachment 109450
    Even though I'm not very happy with Steph being a "bad girl" and losing an eye in the future, I am excited to see her some more, maybe with a more in-character appearance!

She is also in JOKER 3 alongside Oracle and Cass:

Joker 3 Stephanie Brown Spoiler Batgirl Oracle.jpg
    I loved this appearance - Babs taking a leadership role and making investigations, training Cass and Steph as Batgirls!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Steph wanting to do the cool stuff .
    She looks pretty darn cool herself!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Fantastic Member

Hey all. First time posting in here. I always loved Stephanie. She was sassy and confident and yet vulnerable. Funny enough the first comic that was ever purchased for me was Robin #1. Tim Drake is the best Robin but that's for another forum. I always liked Stephanie but lost track of her with the New 52 and then afterwards. Despite me being a Time Drake fan I am not a Batman fan so I stay away from that line of books for the most part. Though I will occasionally pick up Nightwing and Batgirl (When it was going). Could anyone tell me a good jumping off point to get reacquainted with the character. I haven't watched Batwoman but her recent appearance showing up gave me pause to want to check it out and read up on Stephanie again. Any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott402 View Post
    Hey all. First time posting in here. I always loved Stephanie. She was sassy and confident and yet vulnerable. Funny enough the first comic that was ever purchased for me was Robin #1. Tim Drake is the best Robin but that's for another forum. I always liked Stephanie but lost track of her with the New 52 and then afterwards. Despite me being a Time Drake fan I am not a Batman fan so I stay away from that line of books for the most part. Though I will occasionally pick up Nightwing and Batgirl (When it was going). Could anyone tell me a good jumping off point to get reacquainted with the character. I haven't watched Batwoman but her recent appearance showing up gave me pause to want to check it out and read up on Stephanie again. Any help would be appreciated.
    Welcome!

So, Steph was re-introduced in Batman Eternal, which I think is a fun story. The key issues are #3, #20, #24, #43, and then #51-52. She was then seen in Catwoman #42-46, and Batgirl #46-52, as well as a few issues of Batman and Robin Eternal (key issue #23). In Rebirth, key series are Detective Comics and Young Justice (issues #5 and #18). She's had some other appearances, but those are some of the major ones, I think.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Welcome!

So, Steph was re-introduced in Batman Eternal, which I think is a fun story. The key issues are #3, #20, #24, #43, and then #51-52. She was then seen in Catwoman #42-46, and Batgirl #46-52, as well as a few issues of Batman and Robin Eternal (key issue #23). In Rebirth, key series are Detective Comics and Young Justice (issues #5 and #18). She's had some other appearances, but those are some of the major ones, I think.
    Thanks for the welcome and the help. I was hoping she had been in more since Rebirth but I guess that was to much to ask. I'll try my best to check them out.

Thanks for the welcome and the help. I was hoping she had been in more since Rebirth but I guess that was to much to ask. I'll try my best to check them out.
    She has been in a lot since Rebirth - I was just listing the major appearances. If you want a complete listing, here you go:
    https://stephaniebrown.fandom.com/wiki/Chronology
    https://stephaniebrown.fandom.com/wiki/Steph_as_Batgirl
    https://stephaniebrown.fandom.com/wiki/N52
    https://stephaniebrown.fandom.com/wiki/Rebirth
    https://stephaniebrown.fandom.com/wi...inite_Frontier

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Oh that is fantastic resources. Thank you so much.

Oh that is fantastic resources. Thank you so much.
    You are most welcome! I just didn't want to overwhelm you to start with.

Does anyone else think Steph got the short end of the stick with this whole Batgirls thing? Her new mask is lame, why didn't she just get her old costume back like Cass?

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Does anyone else think Steph got the short end of the stick with this whole Batgirls thing? Her new mask is lame, why didn't she just get her old costume back like Cass?
    Well, her n52-designed costume already had a ton of her Batgirl costume incorporated - the ribbed purple sides particularly - and with her Batsymbol, she's pretty close. I like the half-mask, personally, though I wish she could get some ears, too.

We'll have to wait and see what the long term plans are to know for sure, but right now, I'm enjoying her part in Infinite Frontier.

I've made it clear that I prefer the classic Spoiler look, but the current looks is a nice enough composite even if I think the ninja mask makes her look angrier than I think she's supposed to.

Kind of ironic that Cass is the only Batgirl with a cowl right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    But Steph was well-established as Spoiler prior to her being Robin then Batgirl, so it's not as big a deal in her case. Cass' first well-known costumed identity was that of Batgirl.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    But Steph was well-established as Spoiler prior to her being Robin then Batgirl, so it's not as big a deal in her case. Cass' first well-known costumed identity was that of Batgirl.
    It is a big deal in terms of her being considered a solo character.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I mean with the costume, Cass is just character regression.