Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Who will end up writing the Batgirls book?
    Will there even be a separate Batgirls book any time in the foreseeable future, or will it be more like the occasional back-up feature here or there?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Will there even be a separate Batgirls book any time in the foreseeable future, or will it be more like the occasional back-up feature here or there?
    Seems like they're building up to it.

Incredible Member

Spoiler makes an appearance this week. Knowing where might spoil that story, so the details are in the spoiler tag.

spoilers:
    Spoiler shows up in 2 panels in Robin #4. On a splash panel, and as a silhouette, both times with a team. She would be the one without escrima stick, and has one line of dialog. Hmmm - how do you tell people that if they're interested, to buy Robin #4, without spoiling that she's in Robin #4 and actually spoiling a plot point? Cass isn't there, so this is the Council of Robins!
    end of spoilers

The wiki Infinite Frontier appearances page is falling behind - oh no! millernumber1, how often are you able to update it? We're counting on you .

Quote Originally Posted by ohfellow View Post
    Spoiler makes an appearance this week. Knowing where might spoil that story, so the details are in the spoiler tag.

spoilers:
    Spoiler shows up in 2 panels in Robin #4. On a splash panel, and as a silhouette, both times with a team. She would be the one without escrima stick, and has one line of dialog. Hmmm - how do you tell people that if they're interested, to buy Robin #4, without spoiling that she's in Robin #4 and actually spoiling a plot point? Cass isn't there, so this is the Council of Robins!
    end of spoilers

The wiki Infinite Frontier appearances page is falling behind - oh no! millernumber1, how often are you able to update it? We're counting on you .
    They are really re-emphasizing her Robin status lately.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ohfellow View Post

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

Sadly, I'm kind of burned out on wiki updating right now, and really upset about the way Steph was treated in both the Tim and Batgirls Urban Legends stories, so I'm just not feeling like updating it anymore. Hopefully, if/when we get a Batgirls series, I'll get inspired to do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They are really re-emphasizing her Robin status lately.
    I'm excited about it.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Well given the news about Tim being Bi, where do we as Stephanie fans go with this? Like is DC never going to give them a chance again? If not then who can she date if DC goes the way of Tim being gay?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Well given the news about Tim being Bi, where do we as Stephanie fans go with this? Like is DC never going to give them a chance again? If not then who can she date if DC goes the way of Tim being gay?
    Steph x Damian (when he turns 18) here we come

Well, I hope that this isn't the end forever. Steph was single as Batgirl for two years, so it isn't impossible for her to thrive without dating. But we will see.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    Steph x Damian (when he turns 18) here we come
    You might as well just ship him with Raven then

Well, I could believe it Tynion decided to do that, but is there a legitimate source that has reported / confirmed it?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Well, I could believe it Tynion decided to do that, but is there a legitimate source that has reported / confirmed it?
    It is the implication of today's Urban Legends story.

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Well, I hope that this isn't the end forever. Steph was single as Batgirl for two years, so it isn't impossible for her to thrive without dating. But we will see.
    Just don't want her pushed into limbo because Tim can only date guys now.

Would be weird for her to date Damian. Oh God what if they have her date Jon? Or Jason.

From Polygon and quotes from Tim Drake thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    https://www.polygon.com/comics/22617...tman-dc-comics

“And for those itching to update various fan-wikis and lists, Fitzmartin says that Tim hasn’t put a label on himself yet — nor does this story delegitimize his decades-long off-again-on-again relationship with fellow teen superhero Stephanie Brown/Spoiler.

“I wanted to pay tribute to the fact that sexuality is a journey,” Fitzmartin told Polygon. “To be clear, his feelings for Stephanie have been/are 100% real, as are his feelings for Bernard. However, Tim is still figuring himself out. I don’t think he has the language for it all... yet.””
    So it seems like a writer can put them together if they choose.
    Last edited by Darkspellmaster; 08-10-2021 at 12:55 PM.

Just don't want her pushed into limbo because Tim can only date guys now.

Would be weird for her to date Damian. Oh God what if they have her date Jon? Or Jason.

From Polygon and quotes from Tim Drake thread.

So it seems like a writer can put them together if they choose.
    Good quotes and thanks for the article.

I am more interested in Steph becoming a main rather than supporting character again rather than her dating again. I want people to respect her skills and intelligence and character most.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    You might as well just ship him with Raven then
    Why not both? Father and Dick would be proud

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Good quotes and thanks for the article.

I am more interested in Steph becoming a main rather than supporting character again rather than her dating again. I want people to respect her skills and intelligence and character most.
    I agree, but she needs to get back a solo or a team book. Maybe her and some of the other girls could make a team, like Cassie for example.