Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Steph saying that she feels like OUTSIDER here like Damian while he.. us Shipping Steph and Tim again...

He said that they should spend some QUALITY TIME. Mentioning the Robins also called Steph the Bravest of them.

Attachment 112991

Attachment 112992
    Little guy finally acknowledged Tim being the smart one and Steph being the Brave one. Just took it how long to get to this point. *sigh*

Steph saying that she feels like OUTSIDER here like Damian while he.. us Shipping Steph and Tim again...

He said that they should spend some QUALITY TIME. Mentioning the Robins also called Steph the Bravest of them.

Attachment 112991

Attachment 112992
    Can't read the first image what does the dialogue say? Is Damian shipping Tim with Steph?

Incredible Member

Attachment 112991

Attachment 112992
    Damian is being sarcastic. Steph says "I've learned we're better together" and Damian responds "Is that why you and Tim are on a break?" (Italics and bold are Williamson's.)

Then when he says "Maybe you just need to spend some quality time.... one-on-one?" what he's done is grabbed their capes and smashed them into each other. It's hard to tell what's happened - the panel where he grabs their capes is sort of clear, but the next panel where they collide is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Can't read the first image what does the dialogue say? Is Damian shipping Tim with Steph?
    No, he's making fun of them, though if they are only "taking a break" that would be better to my mind than "broken up."

I've tried but can't get it to insert a larger image.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Incredible Member

Heh, I removed my efforts to attach a larger image, and one got attached. I'm not editing my last post to add this remark because for all I know that might remove the large image! Weird.

Edit: And at the same time, it remove the images that adrikito posted, just showing their attachment names. Even weirder.

I think it would be kind of funnier if he was low-key shipping them...

Quote Originally Posted by ohfellow View Post
    Damian is being sarcastic. Steph says "I've learned we're better together" and Damian responds "Is that why you and Tim are on a break?" (Italics and bold are Williamson's.)

Then when he says "Maybe you just need to spend some quality time.... one-on-one?" what he's done is grabbed their capes and smashed them into each other. It's hard to tell what's happened - the panel where he grabs their capes is sort of clear, but the next panel where they collide is not.

No, he's making fun of them, though if they are only "taking a break" that would be better to my mind than "broken up."

I've tried but can't get it to insert a larger image.
    Intresting, in that writers probably are mixed over how to mover forward on this just as much as fans are due to the chemistry the two have. But nice to see Damian teasing her a bit like she did him Pre 52.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think it would be kind of funnier if he was low-key shipping them...
    Oh very much agree. I can kinda see it in a way given that he probably picks up on a lot of their chemistry.

Damian Wayne the matchmaker of the Batfam.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Sasha from Casually Comics gives an overview of Stephane's time as Robin.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    Sasha from Casually Comics gives an overview of Stephane's time as Robin.

A great, entertaining video that captures what was so great about Steph's time as Robin, but missing a lot of issues. Oh, well, will have to make my own
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I'm playing that old DC Legends mobile game that collects characters and this is Spoiler month. She has an adventure scenario and login everyday gets Spoiler shards to unlock her.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I'm playing that old DC Legends mobile game that collects characters and this is Spoiler month. She has an adventure scenario and login everyday gets Spoiler shards to unlock her.
    I just got her! I'm so excited! And she has some pretty sweet storylines in the current hero challenge!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I just got her! I'm so excited! And she has some pretty sweet storylines in the current hero challenge!
    I just unlocked her. Apparently this is her debut in the game. I only just started playing so I thought you need to finish the challenge or the month but she only need 10 shards so that was quick. Like I got double the shards needed just playing the challenge ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I just unlocked her. Apparently this is her debut in the game. I only just started playing so I thought you need to finish the challenge or the month but she only need 10 shards so that was quick. Like I got double the shards needed just playing the challenge ^^
    Yup! She's also a guaranteed unlock if you do the daily login rewards. So pretty!

Yup! She's also a guaranteed unlock if you do the daily login rewards. So pretty!

She looks so cool

This makes me miss the classic Spoiler look...