Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    So how much time do you think they will give to Steph in the new YJ series season? I know Tim and Cassie broke up, but now with Tim being bi do you think they'll skip Stephanie all together with him and put her with like Kid Devil or someone?
    I'm still hoping she's nightwing protege in yj.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    I'm still hoping she's nightwing protege in yj.
    I want to see her interact with Barbara (well, her and Cass).

And some backstory for both of them. I just found out Stephanie is from Bludhaven in Young Justice so I'm curious about her life their and how it differs from the comics.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pattern_Maker View Post
    And some backstory for both of them. I just found out Stephanie is from Bludhaven in Young Justice so I'm curious about her life their and how it differs from the comics.
    How did they reveal that? Was it a significant Steph scene? Or just a passing comment?
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    How did they reveal that? Was it a significant Steph scene? Or just a passing comment?
    According to the Stephania wikia that Young Justice tie-in comic that had a missing poster of her was in Bludhaven and that comic took place before her debut in season 2.
    https://stephaniebrown.fandom.com/wi...ce_(TV_series)

Quote Originally Posted by Pattern_Maker View Post
    According to the Stephania wikia that Young Justice tie-in comic that had a missing poster of her was in Bludhaven and that comic took place before her debut in season 2.
    https://stephaniebrown.fandom.com/wi...ce_(TV_series)
    Oh, interesting, looks like someone edited that since I last looked at it.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Quote Originally Posted by ohfellow View Post
    Steph and Cass are Batgirls just like all the others really qualify for their mantles. They are young - but so is most of the rest of the generation just stepping up into their new roles. They'd actually fit in with the freshman class at Teen Titans Academy - even the middle generation, with Wallace, Emiko and Roundhouse, is still quite young. I could see our Batgirls hanging out with the Brat Pack or whatever that trio in Academy calls itself. (Is it Brat Girl and the Bat Pack? I don't remember.)
    It's Brat Girl and Bat Pack. And Steph and Cass are probably more experienced than most of the active roster Teen Titans. They're all relatively new characters, the earliest one to debut is Jakeem Thunder who's from the pre-Flashpoint JSA. Everyone else is from New 52 (Bunker, Red Arrow) or Rebirth (Kid Flash, Roundhouse).

So how much time do you think they will give to Steph in the new YJ series season? I know Tim and Cassie broke up, but now with Tim being bi do you think they'll skip Stephanie all together with him and put her with like Kid Devil or someone?
    The show was being made before the reveal (season 4 has been in production for over a year), so the writers didn't know Tim was bi. He's likely to be with a girl if he has a relationship at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    Since Barbara is no longer Batgirl on Young Justice, wouldn't that make Steph the new Batgirl ?
    No. In the comics, Cass was next in line.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Since Barbara is no longer Batgirl on Young Justice, wouldn't that make Steph the new Batgirl ?
    Or Helena Bertinelli was next in line (for a hot one second).
    Cass debuted as Batgirl wearing Helena Bertinelli's Bat-outfit.

I'm not sure we can really take what happened in the comics to be how YJ is going to do things. They might give us hints, but they're perfectly willing to break with the comics, such as with Steph being from Bludhaven.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It's Brat Girl and Bat Pack. And Steph and Cass are probably more experienced than most of the active roster Teen Titans. They're all relatively new characters, the earliest one to debut is Jakeem Thunder who's from the pre-Flashpoint JSA. Everyone else is from New 52 (Bunker, Red Arrow) or Rebirth (Kid Flash, Roundhouse).

The show was being made before the reveal (season 4 has been in production for over a year), so the writers didn't know Tim was bi. He's likely to be with a girl if he has a relationship at all.

I'm not talking about the comics. I'm talking about the show. Because Stephanie isn't part of the Outsiders in season 4 I think she might have become Batgirl. But we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I'm not sure we can really take what happened in the comics to be how YJ is going to do things. They might give us hints, but they're perfectly willing to break with the comics, such as with Steph being from Bludhaven.
    True, but for the most part they seem to go in sequential order with legacy identities.

Steph can't help herself .

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

YJ S4 was written far before Tim being bi and wont impact whatever they had planned.

Depends on if they want the mantle to be taken up. Weisman doesnt follow the comics to a T so if he does replace her, he could go with Steph or Cass whichever he feels is a better fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Depends on if they want the mantle to be taken up. Weisman doesnt follow the comics to a T so if he does replace her, he could go with Steph or Cass whichever he feels is a better fit.
    I thought it was weird that neither was Batgirl given Barbara was Oracle and not using the name, and their reasoning behind it was shakey at beast, but maybe they're building up to it.